Reviews for Cauterize
A.KayIsAPenName chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is amazing! I loved Dennis' perspective on it, and seeing the other unsung heros of the last battle! With your permission, I would love to feature this on my new community, The Bee's Knees? I would really like for this one to be included because I think it is a truly excellent story that deserves a bit of love :)

Have a nice day!

~Alison
Violingeeknm chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow. Great work!
erisedvision139 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Stunning.
Fiera chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I am a photography student. I adored this story for so many reasons, but mostly because if I lived in the Harry Potter world, and I survived the war... I would have done this. This is wonderful, and I love it, and I might print it out and show it to some friends of mine. Excellent work.
Happy Skinny Pants chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Totally amazing,

the best one-shot of all time.(:

My favorites are Lavender & Draco.

You should be proud of the emotional impact of this.

Sums up the war really well.~

- Ella.
Minna26 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was so beautiful! It even made me cry! Thank-you for capturing the pain and hope that comes with the end of the war.
Twinkie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is a beautifully written story, it's just wonderful.
Bobo's Donuts chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is just ... oh, I really, really love this story! And I especially love you putting Draco in at the end, although I think Lavendar's tattooed back is my favourite idea. The whole story is absolutely perfect.

Riley Erin :)
37Guesses-1Truth chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wow jus wow that was amazing.
Robina Snyder chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm not really a big fan of one shots, but this was just wow!

It's a sweet and wonderful reminder of characters that we love. I've read stories where so many of the characters are killed in the war, ones that go into back story and character development that don't do as good a job in capturing the characters and makes such a fitting tribute to to the books.

Thank you.
Free To Imagine chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
that is amazingly beautiful. truly, truly beautiful. the most perfect part is the one of draco malfoy. i'm so glad he was included. it makes the piece.
ghosts of my past chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
How touching this story was.

I love how you included Draco Malfoy in it.
ShawtyCullen chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
wow, this story blows my mind. keep up the good writing, you have a real talent :)
Wryder chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Thank you. This captures everything perfectly,
Cherry.Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is a fantastic story! Great job!
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »