Reviews for Cauterize
I-Await-A-Protector chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was amazingly beautiful, so haunting, and perfect.

Outstanding!
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Truly and incredibly beautiful. Perfect.
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
So beautiful.

A true masterpiece in the Harry Potter collection.

~AndromedaMarine
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You've probably had a dozen photography people review on this story already.

Let me become number thirteen.

This is just... Aiyah, what to say. I'm mainly an aspiring freelance artist, but man have I started loving to take pictures this year with my Canon (which uses film, oh how "old-fashioned" of me, lol) and digital Nikon. It's half the reason, I'm guessing, why I really connected with this. Thinking about what each of Dennis' pictures looked like was so easy for me, and they were all tragically beautiful in their own way. It makes this photography-hobbyist go crazy and wish that I wasn't the kind that can never cry when reading literature, no matter how much it might upset me.

Anyway, I'm gonna go and feel especially sorry for George now. D:

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
bedazzled chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this is the best one shot i have read in the harry potter fandom so far...maybe the entire site...just beautiful...
Becca chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hi, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this fic. I found it a few years ago and have read it at least 10 times since then - it leaves me with chills each and every time. I especially love the sections with George and Draco - their pictures seem just perfect, and it struck me as very realistic that most people would unknowingly find something a bit *off* about the George photo. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
shouldabeenadog chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I read this story several months ago and loved it.

I reread it last night, just after finishing the movie, and tears welled up in my eyes. I'm not normally an emotional person, but this story hits hard. Its poignant and perfect, and I recommend that it be read after the movie, as a second epilogue. Catharsis.
silentpenguin chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Draco makes the story, because he didnt take the same side. But he suffered as well. I love how you showed this aftermath. :) x
A.KayIsAPenName chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is amazing! I loved Dennis' perspective on it, and seeing the other unsung heros of the last battle! With your permission, I would love to feature this on my new community, The Bee's Knees? I would really like for this one to be included because I think it is a truly excellent story that deserves a bit of love :)

Have a nice day!

~Alison
Violingeeknm chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow. Great work!
erisedvision139 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Stunning.
Fiera chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I am a photography student. I adored this story for so many reasons, but mostly because if I lived in the Harry Potter world, and I survived the war... I would have done this. This is wonderful, and I love it, and I might print it out and show it to some friends of mine. Excellent work.
Happy Skinny Pants chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Totally amazing,

the best one-shot of all time.(:

My favorites are Lavender & Draco.

You should be proud of the emotional impact of this.

Sums up the war really well.~

- Ella.
Minna26 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was so beautiful! It even made me cry! Thank-you for capturing the pain and hope that comes with the end of the war.
Twinkie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is a beautifully written story, it's just wonderful.
1,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »