Reviews for Cauterize
GossipGirlHere chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
That was so beautiful...I was a tiny bit disappointed that Bill wasn't there, but on the whole I really loved it!
BajaB chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Very well done.
mickeymac chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
beautiful.

m.c
shebolebolee chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow. Just wow. I really love how you incorporate everyone's scars after the war, even Draco's. Your descriptions of each photograph are amazing, and I can see them just as if I'd been there when they were taken. Above all of them, Draco's is my favorite. I love how the description of the photo makes him seem helpless and guilty and slightly childish, and makes it almost as if he's been redeemed somehow. I love it.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh man! I've been bawling out tears reading this. It was excellent. Beautiful, heart-breaking, tragic...

I'm pretty sure I can't pick a favourite either, because they were all wonderful in their own way. But George, Lavender (and Charlie), and the Patils stand out just enough :)

Harry's I can imagine perfectly. Seriously awesome writing!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This was just...beautiful. You have such a way with words and the idea was so poignant and so heart-breaking and yet soul-healing at the same time. I loved it. And I love the way that his collection ended with Draco. And Molly and Arthur holding hands over Fred's 'hand' - gah. Just heart-breaking. Well done. This was amazing.
SheWhoWalksInShadows chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Beautiful.I could see all the pictures in my mind. Thank you for writing this.
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Too beautiful for words.
DameLaffa chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I actually cried while reading this... George's shot got me the most. Great idea you had there. I like your title, actually - quite unsettling at first sight, but it makes sense after you've read-because it deals with wounds that can never completely heal but will, eventually, stop hurting. Having Dennis cope with his brother's death by showing all the others' scars and losses was a great idea, the way you made it all happen too. Including Draco was nice, too, ss well as Harry's own, hidden scar, which actually symbolizes well the psychological resistance.

Great job you did there.
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
It's really sad and really well written.
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 1 . 9/2/2010

It's beautiful
Lexia4 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love how you've managed to incorporate so much beauty into all the characters scars. It aes it so tragic but so captivating at the same time.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
WOW. Just, WOW. I don't think there are words for this. This is so tragic and deep and, and WOW. I love the style of it and the visualizations, everything is just fantastically raw. I'm so adding this to my faves.
AlphaChica chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Its a great story.
LoreleiZabini chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You're doing a beautiful job of making me cry...
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »