Reviews for Liar
Kailey chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This was really good! :)
pitchblackmoonlight chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow, this is an amazing fic! Your charcterisations are brilliant, exactly how I would imagine them to be stuck in that house! And you're a brilliant writer, can't wait for more :)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wow, this reads like it could've come direcly from the books! Excellent writing!
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was very good. I loved how simply written it is, without big explanations, and simply focussing on the moment. Sirius's apology was cute. I think, though, that Remus needs Sirius almost as much as Sirius needs him. ;)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
ah! so good! this was so, so good! loved the last paragraph! the last couple lines really cemented the fact that things can't be fixed so easily, but they can be fixed! really, loved it.

loved the concept. and you really do think "poor sirius." and i love that you have him saying, "no! fuck that! i don't need your pity!" very believable, coming from him.

ah, just lovely. and remus was strong and solid as well. not a push-over, as he is usually depicted. so kudos on that as well! good job, great job, wonderful job!
Pixy Black chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Thats so sweet!

I love the way you portrayed Sirius in this.

Well Done!
RogueAndPeasantSlave chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hey-great story so far! I haven't seen too many decent fanfics that deal with Remus/Sirius while he's cooped up in Grimmauld Place, and I'm really excited to see how this one turns out. Will it be consistent with the events of OoTP and/or HBP? Meaning, will Sirius die and will Remus eventually get with Tonks?

Anyway, I really like your writing style. Please update soon!
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 3/24/2008