Reviews for The Meadow
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Sooner than last time? Hmm.. 5 years later..
sdgouso chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
I hope you do get back to this story someday. I find it very original and very interesting. You write very well. I hope RL hasn't been bad to you. I do feel like I am hanging though and want to know what happens. I have a little trouble with the imprinting though. I know, SM did it in Breaking Dawn, and with Jacob even... ewwww. I wasn't very happy with that either. I guess it did solve the Quilute wolves problem though. I was hoping Liz would at least run into Edward in this chapter. Perhaps if you are unable to finish this, you could let a writer you trust finish it for you.
Debbie93 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Please update...!
dragolove chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
I love your story
Crazybee3 chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
Do you happen to plan on finishing this?

Did you somewhere else?

I hope you are alright!
i'm in the looney bin chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
i love it, nice twist! :)

hope update soon! (hinthint LOL! :P) x
A twilight fan chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Hi could you please update I would like to know what happens with Lizzy and that boy so could you please update

A twilight fan
WhisperInTheRain chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
You should update this! Its really good33
Kayla-Diva jones chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
OMG I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY RIGHT NOW, I THINK IF STEPHENIE TRIED TO WRITE THIS IT WOULDN'T BE AS GOOD! OMG I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. MY HEART WAS PUMPING SO HARD THE WHOLE TIME. YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR, IVE BEEN TRYING TO WRITE BUT YOUR STORY MAKE MINE LOOK LIKE .

I LIKE HOW YOU HAVE ALL THE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND HOW IT TIES IN. OMG! I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! IT FITS SO PERFECTLY LIKE IT WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSE TO TURN OUT THIS WAY!

-PLEASE KEEP WRITING(IM YUR 1ST

SERIOUSLY I AM THOUGH)
kayla chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I love this so much! I literally cant stop reading, and its freaknin 3:30 A.m. lol
livelaughlovewriting chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
Ok i LOVE this story. i absolutely love it.

i really want to know when you are going to post anything new?

that would be AWESOME. since the last one you did was... January? lol

I love Elizabeth, and Claire and the other characters. I love how you described what Edward did, and why he did it. i loved that you incorporated the meadow in it as well.

I wanted 2 cry when you explained what Edward was like just before he told Bella that they had to leave. The fact that he was sobbing and wallowing.. it fit perfectly. i always wondered what he would have been like during that situation, and now i can better picture it. ]

I also really like your screen name! lol

livelaughloveWRITE

and mine is livelaughlovewriting.

Writing is a passion of mine, and i have been told it is a gift. You also have this gift. we can truly share it. ]

POINTERS: i think... if you don't mind me saying, that it would make the Cullen's seem more like the "Cullen's" if you had them talk a little more like they normally do. A little more proper... I hope you dont mind me saying. ]

Great Work! Keep on writing!

if you would like to contact me my email is

and my facebook is:

Makiah Eveland

LOVED "THE MEADOW"!
eboni123 chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
You Need To Hurry Up And Finish This Story Im Getting Upset
chloexxgirlthing chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
Please Update Soon!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
hey, what happened to being back sooner than last time?

I actually can't remember last time s you're lucky!

anyway update!
Christian Sage chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
Ohh. I wanna see Lucas without a shirt too! Please update! THis is the best story I have ever read about Bella and Edward's offspring. I am so impressed, please continue. I have noticed that you haven't been active in a while, are you still actually writing?