Reviews for Naked Temptation
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
love it
MyOpinionStands chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Okay, I'm going to give it to you straight up and I'm not trying to be mean or whatever but you need to hear this.

This is YOUR story. It is not a group effort of everyone reading it. YOU are the author and YOU need to make the decisions. I know it's tough sometimes to write a story but this is YOUR story. You need to make it how YOU want it and how YOU feel it should go. Not how everyone else thinks it should be. I started reading this story when you first posted and I thought it was okay up until the fourth chapter that kept being author's notes. It needs to stop.

Look I'm not trying to bag on you and I'm not looking to make you feel bad or anything, I just think it's time for you to take this story into your own hands.

-MyOpinionStands
iambetterthanyou007 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
i forgive you. Tee hee! I am unsure of a title. hm. Drunken Love? I dunno. not that good at titles. I will PM you if i get any more ideas.
mysticmoon24 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
no but nice story! I think you actually have to type it in spanish. I could be wrong though. XD!
Bella Epoque chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I like it.
bella almost cullen chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
yep.

and it takes forever. copy paste it into a soanish translator site. will you conitnue? its really cool!
iambetterthanyou007 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I'm sorry but i dont know. anyway, very interesting story going on here. when will you update? I REALLY want you to update please!
Sophia24 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
ooh, i cant wait to find out what happens...update soon!
Mrs. Bella Cullen 14 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
yea type translater into google search and... wait ill give u a link

/en/products_services/worldlingo_

yea go there and u can translate it! :)
ChasingCharlie chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
go to this website: babelfish./ you can translate anything.
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
sorry but no. I love your story though. Please continue. Thank you.:)
7lover chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
Continue PLEASE!

P.S Love the story
Invisible As The Wind chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Nice Story! Continue!
BassClarinetSweetie chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
This is really good so far! I can't wait for more! :)
Bookgirl265 chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
OMG i want to know what happens. please update soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »