Reviews for Prove Them All Wrong
Good story. I'm glad it wasn't Ino who died.
RedRose chapter 13 . 3/19
Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter. I would like to see Hinata hook-up with Naruto on it. She's one of my favorite characters in the Naruto universe.
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 3/18
what the fuck... he just assaulted Hokage...
I just finished this story and it's awesome. Please don't make us wait so long in between updates in the future.
Kingkakashi chapter 13 . 3/17
Man, I'm so glad to see that this story lives on and that your continuing to write. And what a twist you did in this story. I did not see that coming at all that it was Temari who died and not Ino. It's kind of sad for me as I liked Temari and had it been me, I think I might of killed off Anko instead. Just for the symmetry of Orochimaru's second apprentice killing off his first. But it's your story and I won't fault you for your direction or decision. It still made a major impact to the overall story-line.

Overall, the chapter was excellent as I've always come to expect from you. I actually laughed at Sakura's confession to what she thought was an unconscious Naruto. I felt no sympathy for her whatsoever as I read it and still hope you'll consider some of my suggestions in my past reviews to punish and humiliate her in the story.

I thought you did a fantastic job in writing Naruto's confession of love to Ino. I do still hope that you'll find a way to bring Hinata into the little mini-harem Naruto seems to be gaining. There's definitely an opening now with Temari's passing. As for the ending of the chapter, there's not a better cliffhanger to use than the promise of what should be a really kick-ass battle scene in the future. Keep up the incredible work and I eagerly look forward to reading the next chapter of this amazing story.

PS: With seeing an update to this, that we'll also get to see updates to your other quality stories like "A Hero Returns" and "Oh Great A Sword" on the future as well.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 3/17
Everyone's acting way too OOC.

And fraught with grammar and spelling errors on top of that.

Smack yourself, please, because I can't reach you from here.
I read almost 3 chapters and i can already said it i will not read the rest your naruto os so cold and SHOULD NOT be in control from the start like that im sorry if im being rude but im just saying what on my mind if Naruto as not so cold and controlling it may be a okay story
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah what a story.
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Really good job, update soon plz
zafnak chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
"God fix that fucking voice of yours it's like a damn cat is dying in your throat while it's being raped!"

This is sheer poetry.
Dakushna chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Naruto and Temari' scene was poetic, I think those make an amazing couple
tedlay chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Awesome story! Did ino really die.
CaliAce17 chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
This story is awesome can't wait for the next update
avocado chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
waitttt im confusedddd. i thought naruto loved temari, not ino? anyways, new reader and i gotta say, love your fic!
Suave Jiraiya chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Wow, that was an intense chapter. I don't know what to say other than PLEASE update again ASAP! I want to know if Ino is really dead or not?