Reviews for Prove Them All Wrong
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah what a story.
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Really good job, update soon plz
zafnak chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
"God fix that fucking voice of yours it's like a damn cat is dying in your throat while it's being raped!"

This is sheer poetry.
Dakushna chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Naruto and Temari' scene was poetic, I think those make an amazing couple
tedlay chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Awesome story! Did ino really die.
innerMalice chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
This story is awesome can't wait for the next update
avocado chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
waitttt im confusedddd. i thought naruto loved temari, not ino? anyways, new reader and i gotta say, love your fic!
Suave Jiraiya chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Wow, that was an intense chapter. I don't know what to say other than PLEASE update again ASAP! I want to know if Ino is really dead or not?
Thorndsword chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Your naruto is a pussy. You just broke your own fic.
Thorndsword chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Nice chapter. I approve of your fix to his emotional state. Thanks for the read so far!
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Your naruto is far too emotional. It makes me sick.
dbtiger63 chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Thanks for the update! The tension level is so high in this story right now I can hardly type! Things aren't looking too good for Naruto and by extension Konoha right now since none of the bijou have attacked so far and their true ally is either in their own conflict or waiting for it to occur. High drama indeed.

Thanks and keep up this exciting story, love it!

DB

P.S. Knowing that Naruto was able to break a pillar without chakra says he's strong enough without chakra to kill most shinobi he runs into. Let this fact show more you've really created a powerful Naruto. He needs help though so bring it on!
Kingkakashi chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Nice to see that this story lives on. I don't mind the short chapter, I'm just happy to see a chapter. A very emotional and intense chapter and if you really have killed off Ino I have to give you props for having the balls to kill off a major character. I can't say i'm thrilled with it, but Naruto still has Temari and if it paves the way for Hinata to enter Naruto's life, that would be fine to, seeing her escape from Kiba. Keep up the great work and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter update.
Useful76 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Well that made no sense. Ino just up and dies and Kisame somehow is fighting for Madara again despite him being with Itachi when they pardoned him all of a week before? Very confused.
Deadman19 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Awesome man I was sad to see Ino die though.