Reviews for Before, After, Maybe
kaji13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
So wonderfully, perfectly in character. I just re-watched The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit yesterday, and this snippit fit in absolutely perfectly, perfect snappy clever dialogue and just enough feels...I just adored it!
cherrybubble chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is absolutely adorable! Great job!
Rhymia chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awww. So cute.
Kari-Irun chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This made me have a happy :3
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Very cute. Really liked it!
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Very perfect! I love it
sci-fied chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was brilliant. Your Rose and Doctor are perfectly in character, right down to their dialogue. And the depth and beauty of the thoughts and suppositions...just wow. They've even made me start to reconsider my own perceptions.

Bravo.

sci
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awwww!
Marionette chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
how lovely! so glad i found this. it was sweet and perfect.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was amazing. I really have no other way to describe it - pitch-perfect, and so true to character, I can't believe it *didn't* happen in canon!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was so adorable I can't handle it asdfghjkl;. Can I just say, you are really, really great at writing the Doctor and Rose.
Savendia chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
So cute! The last bit was such a sweet scene to end with. I love it!
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow, that was adorable. I love that Rose was able to be the wiser one this time, and calm down the Doctor's fears... very sweet!
Frailly chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
oh so lovely, and very clever way of putting the doctors worries, it was very interesting. I loved it!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
'I think, therefore I think I am.'

...lol been saying that for years XD

never heard it any were else, (lest i do not remember) good to see i am not the only one who thought that after hearing that quote

great story!