Reviews for Glaring
Immortal-Immoral chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I want another chapter, this was a great read!
Jashin-kun chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Poor Hidan! Being stared at with those masks! Dude, I'm Pediophobic (which is a fear of dolls, but masks scare me all the same..) and I would totally be freaked out... No offense Kakuzu.

Awesome story though. 'Real creative!
Dani-Ookami chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
i loved it :3 it was both funny and it satisfied my pervy fangirl needs
Sheyan chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
So sweet! :D

I like good HidaKaku fanfics like these! :3
No No 22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Ahahahaha! Was laughing so hard! XD Hidan being paranoid is hillarious! Lmao! I really like this story! I would add this to my faves if my friend didn't check my favorites every single day! (She's a Hidan fangirl and she will kill me) But I'll add you to me fave authors!

Loves. Later!

-No No 22
PixieChan chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was so kawaii! I love this so much! You get a cookie.
Dusk-Blood Ninja-Monkey Heart chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was good. Funny, too. And the way you wrote it made it good without needing a lemon (though you could have put one in on several scenarios there.)
Wondy-Quinn chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I love how the masks would glare at Hidan when he was checking Kakuzu out! Great job! (Write another!)
Yukiari chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Very Kawaii...domo!
Ardespuffy chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aw, loved it!
Rahab's Rehab chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I hope ppl who read this notice how the receptionist, out of sheer terror, switched the prices around.

“We ha-we have two rooms available. One with separate futons, the other with one to share. The one with separate futons is 10,0 and the other is 7,0.”

“Hai, hai! Single futons; 10,0. Double; 7,0.”;)
Exwhyzed chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Jashin-sama! This was made of awesome. Hidan's paranoia about the masks, the kissing the dust part, the receptionist being all scared of them...

At the risk of his partner changing his mind about them not sleeping outside, Hidan decided to politely voice his opinion.

“Fucking hell! Look, can’t we just go back to that one we found before? Soon, no amount of bath water is going to be able to wash the dirt off, seriously!”

You are a genius. Seriously, there's no higher pedestal I could put you on for writing those lines. Hidan being 'polite' roflmao!
Dasati chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Really good story, loved the humour and the dialogue, the word "glaring" is just a magnificent word.