Reviews for Life From the Start
Love!
circella chapter 21 . 1/25
awwwww
circella chapter 19 . 1/25
might be a little late but, oh lord, I do love bottom!Draco, *FAINTS* (DANK YOU FOR THAT SCENE 3)
1414artemis14 chapter 21 . 1/22
Wow is all I can say
MayaHikari chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
Snape is FUCKING MORON and DRACO is a bitch. why are you testing a potion on yourself?
WIZARDS really has no COMMON SENSE. They have no qualms to bet their life on untested experiment.
Solangolo 4 EVER chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
I know that I love this story but just got future reference,can you leave out the lemons?
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
simple and very very cute!

Sorry its not much of a review but i wnated to let you konw that i did really like it.
Hancock23 chapter 21 . 7/18/2016
really sweet story. thank you.
Hancock23 chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
did i miss draco's shower? he said his clothes smelled and they just went on to make out without a bath.
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
You got this idea from book 7 and the letter lily sent sirius with the picture off james chasing baby harry on the broom, didnt you?
yuutakeiamz chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
oh my, snapey, loved it
barbaravitoriatp chapter 21 . 6/30/2016
Eu achei que foi um pouco abrupto a questão do bebê de Draco e Harry mas adorei a fanfic. Li a tradução e resolvi deixar meu comentário aqui também. Parabéns pela história. Eu adoro ver essas onde o Harry é bebê.
Drarry4eva chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
I really liked this. I've read it so many times but I guess I forgot that it has Top Harry and I don't read Top Harry, it kind of disappoints me that I now have to delete this from my favorites cause I really did like this story. I just hate Top Harry. Sorry.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 21 . 5/24/2016
Aw, I really love your fiction! And the end is so cute, and I love Mpreg too! Thanks for this great story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Typical. Harry is late and gets paired up with Draco who is brilliant at potions while dumb Harry doesn't know how to take notes and suffer the consequences. How imaginative. Why All these stories have same start.
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »