Reviews for Life From the Start
Hancock23 chapter 21 . 7/18
really sweet story. thank you.
Hancock23 chapter 18 . 7/17
did i miss draco's shower? he said his clothes smelled and they just went on to make out without a bath.
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 11 . 7/13
You got this idea from book 7 and the letter lily sent sirius with the picture off james chasing baby harry on the broom, didnt you?
yuutakeiamz chapter 6 . 7/5
oh my, snapey, loved it
Barbara Vitoria chapter 21 . 6/30
Eu achei que foi um pouco abrupto a questão do bebê de Draco e Harry mas adorei a fanfic. Li a tradução e resolvi deixar meu comentário aqui também. Parabéns pela história. Eu adoro ver essas onde o Harry é bebê.
Drarry4eva chapter 19 . 6/20
I really liked this. I've read it so many times but I guess I forgot that it has Top Harry and I don't read Top Harry, it kind of disappoints me that I now have to delete this from my favorites cause I really did like this story. I just hate Top Harry. Sorry.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 21 . 5/24
Aw, I really love your fiction! And the end is so cute, and I love Mpreg too! Thanks for this great story! :D
Typical. Harry is late and gets paired up with Draco who is brilliant at potions while dumb Harry doesn't know how to take notes and suffer the consequences. How imaginative. Why All these stories have same start.
LoserQueen chapter 21 . 5/7
AWW... Like, that's all I can say now. AWW...
This whole story is one big AWW...
floophoenixLing chapter 21 . 4/23
Aww.. that's really cute story u have there.. and a happy ending! I know there won't be any sequel, I can't help but wish u write the sequel though.. love it!
Isabell3 chapter 21 . 4/14
omg i just loved it ! i have not been able to stop Reading it was so cute! this is one of thé best stories i have ever read with draco and Harry . totaly amazing! you are a genius!D.
ThiefDolphin chapter 5 . 3/22

Awww, so cute baby Harry! I can chew chubby cheeky Harry! But Draco will not let me.
FuyukoAme chapter 21 . 3/3
Awwwww this is so cute!
This is so adorable.. I can't. Currently exploding from all the fluffiness. :D
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
Yawn I'm gonna stop reading now it would have been, well not BETTER, but if it wasn't slash then you could have rated it K and gotten a lot more views and reviews. Believe me I like slash and all I just wasn't in the mood for it now.
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »