Reviews for Life From the Start
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 21 . 5/17
To cute, love a mini Harry.
K.Frost chapter 21 . 4/17
This story is beautiful. However, the conflict showed between Draco and Harry kinda made me bored. It was all happy like sparkles, the only thing I think is probably the conflict was when Draco began to be insecure, doubting Harry will remember their times together. Harry immediately remembered it when he woke up T_T Then the other is Ron but it is not so good either for a conflict. There hadn't been a struggle in this story but still your story gave me a smile, Author and for that, thank you :)
Anon chapter 21 . 4/10
So cute!
You're a fucking shitty writer! You. SUCK! Simple as. That! I hate your fucking writing! It's awful. Hint, hint.
CreeperGirl657 chapter 8 . 4/5
*gives you a kiss-kiss* thank you for this awesome story! And here, have a cookie, too! :D
CreeperGirl657 chapter 7 . 4/5
Oh. My. God! XD I could NOT stop laughing at "Professor Slaps" XD Love it!
CreeperGirl657 chapter 6 . 4/5
Snapey!? I LOVE it!
CreeperGirl657 chapter 5 . 4/5
Well tell Draco i said good luck... and i thought just 5 minutes with a 3 year old was bad... XD
CreeperGirl657 chapter 4 . 4/5
GREAT! AMAZING! I AM OBSESSED!
CreeperGirl657 chapter 3 . 4/5
Eh, don't worry, I can't babysit if my life depends on it. I know exactly how you feel! XD
CreeperGirl657 chapter 2 . 4/5
"Well, double fuck" is my new saying. I love this! I'll never stop reading!
InkedBaby chapter 21 . 3/19
I loved this! Up until the mpreg. I feel like that's something you should warn people about honestly, because its just not something overall liked or anything. I dunno, other than that, your story's great. I always love a good deaged fic, and Harry was adorable. I always feel like it'd be really uncomfortable to be romantically involved with someone who you've practically raised, especially after you've changed their dirty diapers, so I was a little dissapoonted when that issue didn't at least get mentioned, but I mean, everyone's different so its not a big deal. I loved Hermione's role in this, so much love for her friendship.
Dracos adorable with a baby. I always love watching his raise kiddies, let him be all adorable and happy for once. So cute. I loved little Harry's attachment to him, and I loved that they grew close and we watched it all happen.
This was so adorable. Nice job!
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 21 . 2/26
OMFG that story was fucking awesome, and coming from me, thats somethng, since i usually dont like the fics where harry gets de-aged. but this was bloody fucking fantastic! i read the whole thing in two nights...yes, it was a problem. im sad its over now! :(. your a amazing author! i look forward to looking for some more of your work!

-WeirdSuicidal19568
*giggles*
After all of this fic, the only way Draco would be even the least bit against a baby is if it was dangerous to Harry's health. XD *coos* So sappy. :)
Harry just made a class-worth of days, assuming Snape doesn't deliberately crap their grades for the day... XD
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »