Reviews for Naruto vs One Piece
Pachimew chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Well, Luffy is my favorite One Piece character, so I APPROVE!
PurpleStarsGreenFire chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
she's going to kiss them all? shishishi i can't wait
PurpleStarsGreenFire chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
there not from here the must be the enemy! i love that logic for some weired reason i liky story muchy by the way hee hee
PurpleStarsGreenFire chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
ooh confusion i like it a lot~
PurpleStarsGreenFire chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
interesting story
NanaliJoci chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
:) i liked the story
ZillyyMe chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Now let me tell u this ... that would be a very happy death if that means i ened up in Naruto xD
BakaSatsumi chapter 22 . 11/5/2010
This story was absoute brilliance! I love the first fight between Zoro and Zoro when Luffy and Naruto said they both wanted Zoro to win and started fighting! lol. And the way you made your way around the original animes plotline with the chase after Sasuke and Aya and with the ending when the fell into the Marine base was quite good! loved it! :D xx
SayNoToStrangers chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
OMG! this story was so good! awsome job!
sAkUrAfAn94 chapter 22 . 11/6/2009
omg i love this story! i used to watch one piece but then i stopped and i don't remember why but ill definately watch it all soon
wakalord chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
awsome fanfic, but i am a little confused. how did naruto use rasengan against luffy if this is during the chunin exam.
Akuma-beast-16 chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
im sorry, but the second person POV is throwing me off and I can't get into it.:(
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
ya kno, gaara would never do that and neither would sasuke. gaara would kill u and sasuke would think u were really weird and annoying. plus luffy learns gear second during the CP9 arc and naruto learns the rasengan after the chuunin exams.
Thomas Drovin chapter 22 . 8/28/2008
What a FANTASTIC way to end this story! You have earned ALL my reviews AND a place on my favorites list! I will read your sequel at once!

PS: Feel free to read my One Piece fic if you like I'm rewriting them however the first one is AMLOST done, it's called "Devil of the Deep Rewrite" let me know what you think. Later!
Thomas Drovin chapter 21 . 8/28/2008
Wait a go Luffy and Chopper! Aya's in the clear at last, sadly Sasuke won't be coming back with Naruto. I'll read on to see how this goes.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »