Reviews for Dagger and Rose
AragornII chapter 2 . 6/12
Haven't read much of your work...and am delighted to find this.

Thanks
boredrandom chapter 4 . 5/2
I stoped reading after this chapter since you put way to many French words in the story its way to annoying to read for somebody who can only read English.
boredrandom chapter 2 . 5/2
the story is good so far but it is annoying how you keep using French.
guest chapter 11 . 4/20
I really liked this story, but you ruined it with the end of chapter 11
kmfrank chapter 17 . 4/6
Absolutely one of the best pieces of Harry Potter fanfiction in existence. I know you are busy with other projects and original fiction, but I selfishly hope this gets a sequel some day.

Fantastic ideas here, Pers.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1
Canon Ron does not deserve the craps he gets Its natural to be jealous of your best friend if he he has everything desire. but the fact that he has risked his life time and time again proves that he us a 'respectable person. also too much harry glorifying and it starts to sound like an Self insert fiction.
aa chapter 17 . 2/27
con un comienzo interesante , pero de apoco fue cayendo hasta convertirse en una perdida total de tiempo .
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26
este capitulo me dejo enojado , 1 : lo de hermione es un sin sentido no puede estar bien con el diablo y con dios al mismo tiempo , ella fue una perra con harry en el tren y ahora aparece hablando
con harry como si nada eso fue un gran wtf para mi .
2: lo de flor, ella prácticamente lo llamo tramposo en la cara a harry ,
y lo peor su novio acaso ella no estaba con por obligación , ahora ella lo abraza lo besa le dice mi amor , wtf dude ?
3: bueno este es un hr/fd todo bien , pero yo creo que harry tambien necesita un morreo con una chica que pueda ser desechable , hasta que su situación con flor se aclare .
1066wthec chapter 12 . 2/22
nice chapter.
1066wthec chapter 6 . 2/22
haha
1066wthec chapter 4 . 2/22
really cool
1066wthec chapter 3 . 2/22
cool
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/22
nice
Dammit man chapter 1 . 2/22
Awwww, I was really enjoying this until halfway through the second chapter, but then I realised it was Ron bashing. Sigh.
dnieft03 chapter 17 . 2/13
are you goin to make a sequel this was a great story
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »