Reviews for Dagger and Rose
slasherflood chapter 17 . 11/3
It was a good history, marred by some gross plot holes and a bit too much angst.
It left a bitter taste after finished, but that's better than some crappy bad written histories that abound here.
It was a decent read, original and we'll thought, but left many things open, there is so much space for a sequel. The control runes thing over Fleur disgusted me like few reads could, well done there, left an impression.

Thanks.
jessicamalfoy13 chapter 17 . 10/19
please please do a sequel! I’d love to see how harry surpass dumbledore
JaeCee chapter 17 . 9/30
Hmm. This fic is hard to place. It has a rich original twist to the source material. It made it hard to put down and I really wanted to see it all play out. Despite this, every twist and turn of the amazing premise just served to be a disappointment. Spots of brilliance surrounded by cliches, tropes and the dreaded canon-ism - a hugely different AU but with almost zero net difference from canon outcome. Halfway through I decided to keep reading despite having lost all enjoyment of it - which is a shame.
Plz continue with this
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/4
Reading
IrishNewton chapter 17 . 8/12
Such an amazing story, just discovered it. I guess you're not doing a sequel but I sure hope you do since this world you've built can be even more amazing
Carina Selene Black chapter 17 . 7/27
This is amazing! I love the storyline and the characterizations. But I cannot fathom why you seem to jump tenses in the story, not to mention that one chapter where you did so no fewer then 5 times in a single train of thought. It was moderately disturbing and with two beta's I don't understand why it made it into the final publication. Nonetheless, I cannot wait to read the next installment. Please do continue it. Hopefully that bit of tense inconsistency will be resolved by then. Cheers!
Nobody214 chapter 17 . 7/11
It would be an act of torture for you to not write a sequel.
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 17 . 7/3
Please, please tell me you decided to do a sequel! There are so many things left unanswered, it doesn't really have a proper conclusion. I need to know what happened!
HNZ chapter 17 . 6/27
Truly an amazing fic!
Haven't read something this captivating in a long time.
I do hope that you're well and that you keep up your talent of writing.
Sensai24 chapter 17 . 5/28
Please write a sequel!
While Not Zero chapter 17 . 4/17
What a death toll in this story! I wonder if the DLPers had anything to do with that.

It's extremely disappointing that the story won't continue, especially since not much was resolved in this telling. I enjoyed reading it while it lasted but I don't really feel a sense of closure.

I would leave more feedback but I think my individual reviews accomplish close to the same thing as a comprehensive review. The only overarching negative I can think of is subjective: the use of present tense. I only got accustomed to it a few chapters from the end so most of the time it was distracting.

I could write more, but it probably wouldn't make sense since I've done nothing but read your story all day and my mind is tired.
While Not Zero chapter 16 . 4/17
Interesting chapter end, and a shame the story will end next chapter.
While Not Zero chapter 15 . 4/17
That Dumbledore...
While Not Zero chapter 14 . 4/17
I wish the story wasn't approaching its end. I'm enjoying it too much to want it to stop.
1,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »