Reviews for Dagger and Rose
If you for whatever reason don't write a sequel at least post an epilogue ending the story. Well written, nice cliffy before the graveyard, and the suspense at him being taken to the graveyard. I'd be most interested in a sequel, and truly disappointed if an epilogue at the least isn't given.
Spazzman29 chapter 17 . 9/6
I liked the story but there were parts of it that I didn't enjoy, mainly Fleur's rape although the death of Sirius was sudden and uncalled for too. The rape and death added absolutely nothing to the story and it would have made no difference had they not happened.
Meech Macko chapter 17 . 7/6
While the fic is written good there certain things that make it look too much like a typical bash fic.

Its natural to be jealous and thats a human emotion everyone feels, Since Ron fancies Hermoine and suddenly Hermoine getting too amorous to the golden boy Harry potter, getting personal training from the headmaster himself...is bound to be seen as favoritism.

At least Dumbledore could train Harry in secret instead of showing the whole world of favoritism.

I suppose...every fic has to simply bash Ron, eh? Apparently he wasn't supposed feel jealous over Harry getting everything. Loosing Hermoine must be the kicker.

I liked canon Ron better...at least his character seemed realistic and he did have his noble moments.

-Meech
Darkerfox chapter 12 . 7/6
Ah rape. Great story, but I can't stand any mention of the heinous act. I loved Runescriving and the plot with assassins. Good luck.
iron potato chapter 1 . 6/4
plot seems to be good, story flow is kinda confusing,and the bits of french are kinda annoying for those of us who cant understand it.
Himanshu.99 chapter 13 . 5/30
Fleur was a bitch from the beginning. Harry should not have trusted her.
Mysts of Time chapter 17 . 5/18
If what could be considered nearly Harry bashing, in that nearly all he knows either wishes him dead, hate him, or wish to use him... Then this might be your cup of tea. Despite the harshness of this book in regards to poor Harry, a very excellent read.
Scabbers1957 chapter 17 . 5/10
This was a very enjoyable and we'll written story, I do hope you decide to write a sequel. I'll ad this to my story favorites even though you had Luna killed off ( she n Harry are you two favorite shippers. I'll also add to my author follows.

:))
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 5/5
I think this warrents a sequel, its quite well done
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 5/5
props to harry for fighting with all his strength! the epilouge should be cool
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 5/5
I wonder how they would deal with dumbles's manipluations, while he might not rely on magical compulsions to impose his will, his meathods are only marginally better
thepkrmgc chapter 14 . 5/5
props to harry for rebuking the formalities, i think you write the character focused chapters better then the action ones
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 5/5
nice job on the fight, hopefully harry will be paranoid enough about portkeys to avoid rezzing voldy
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 5/5
its good that the baddies arent all as horrible, hopefully the latest asssasination wont succeed
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 5/5
ok so the fiance deserves to die as horribly and painfully as possible
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »