Reviews for Something To Live For
210dorkette chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
AMAZING i love this story! : )))
210dorkette chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
i've read the other chapters up to this so far and they were all good.
but ch 6 is beautiful i love how andy desribes her love for Josh it is amazing
becausewhile watching the show that is really how they seem to be around eachother
Cassey. P chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Wow. Just, WOW. :D
AndraDee chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
I've just read all of this story and I have to say how plugged in you are with Josh and Andy! Very good writing - great dialogue and of all the chapters, I think overall my favourite has to be Chapter 3. I found the balance of emotional dynamics/drama/humour really excellent. Glad I read this! The end IS a bit cheesy, as you confessed, but we're all mopping our eyes with the corner of the hanky as the orchestra swells! *sigh* young love... xx
suprockstar chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
OMG. when Andy came back, I was SHOCKED. but i was soo happy of course.

thank you for writing this!

you are truly talented. :)
Lanmwolf chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
Aw, I loved it! Andy's speech to her mother in the airport was nothing short of awesome and you write all of the characters so well! I know I've told you before that you write Andy, Josh, and Lori well but I was really impressed with how well you wrote Nicole in the this story too! I had a blast reading this story and will be on the lookout for your next one!
lovefairy22 chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
That was really good I cant believe she's back. That was a cheesy yet wonderful ending.
Keely Jade chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
That was jaw-dropping. Totally. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. WOW.

Great story. I love it!
yuhbjlnk chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
aw, poor andy. really good chapter. please update soon.
XoChelseaAmberXo chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
Yes, it was definitely cheesy, but I'm a sucker for Jandy Cheesiness! (it's the best cheesiness around! -lol) I absolutely love love love this chapter! You're a very gifted writer! I loved it! :D -you should definitely make a sequal! :D OMJ! I loved it!
suprockstar chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
OMG, this chapter made me cry! it was so good. you are one of the most talented writers out there! please update soon!
lovefairy22 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was really good. I love how you get into character. Good luck at your surgery I hope it's nothing too serious. Best wishes

P.S update soon. I understand how hard it is now. but i'm dying for more.
XoChelseaAmberXo chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
"It's not goodbye, just See ya!"

AH I loved it! Isnt that quote from "The dust factory?"

Anyway...awesome chapter, as always! Awee...why are you having surgery? I hope you feel better!
Keely Jade chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
Oh. My. JANDY! That was sad, and cute. That was the best chapter I've ever read that's written by you, Katie! Great job! I have tears in my eyes.

Update soon, and good luck with surgery! And don't worry about the Jandy pictures. It's no big deal!
Andycg2323 chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
I had tears in my eyes while reading this chapter!I can't wait until the end...PLEASE MAKE JOSH GO TO THE AIRPORT!