Reviews for Nerd
Oh no... I ignored the poor English as i got hooked on the story, to find it won't be finished! Wasted my time...
Caroleg chapter 18 . 1/28
It's a great story. A few mistakes here and there but overall a good story. My only complaint it isn't finished. You really should put a notice on the summery. There is nothing worse than spending all day reading a story only to get to the last chapter and it is unfinished. The last update was 5 years ago. I don't suppose it is going to be finish either.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 8 . 1/2
You write HP fanfic too!? Yay, I'm gonna go check it out L8r! It took longer to write l8r than to write later. K see ya
Harrypotter rock chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Hei .. I am in love with this stort , its so good ... No , its perfect and belive me , i dont say this to everybody , you are amacing , dont stop writing ..! Sorry for my english ...:)!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
love ittttttt
nikyta chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
love itttttttttt
LAtwilight01 chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Please keep going. This is one of the best story's I've read so far.
VioletRiddleLove chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
this was an AWESOME story please keep updatin' I wanna know what happens next! 3
BlueHummingbird8 chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
noooo...this can't be you know that I have been reading it the whole day and now this..how?how can you stop writing such a great story which was nearing to its end?I feel like crying my eyes out..you have to write it if you are alive somewhere and reading me. Yeh I am really that self absorbed that I think you will write for .pretty please with cherry on PM me if you have read my rant and wanna talk.
gabizmij chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
WHY DID IT STOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND
Thatwaslame chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love this Edward! He's soo awesome and sad and dorky! I love it!
Kason08 chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
It has been 3 years, almost 4 since you've updated this story. It's understandable. I haven't updated my story in years either. I just wanted to post this to tell you that you do have at least one reader who is still excited about this story. I absolutely loved this story and I really hope that one day it will be finished. It doesn't have to be now, but I'm hoping one day it will be finished.
SparkledDreams chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
Please update. This is the best story on FanFiction. I love it!
jkt7 chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
First, let me start off by complimenting your writing, and apologizing beforehand. This is probably going to be a long review, so I just felt the need to apologize before I start rambling. I guess it's too late for that now, huh? I wanted to say how great of an author you are. Sure, there are a few spelling errors here and there, but thats normal right? And I don't know why, but I really enjoy the abuse theme. You did that really well. I despise Henry, and Charlie is a bit of a scumbag in this fic. And I know that it is all up to your current situation/mood, but it would mean the world to me if you finished this fic. I haven't really come across any really good stories in a while, and I would just love to finish reading this one. Please just think about it, okay?
SHE-RACHET chapter 9 . 12/7/2012