Reviews for Ruin Explorers
applepielover chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
I enjoyed it. I like the characterization and the dialogue. If only there was a sequel to the OVAs.

Hope you'll be able to continue.
rc chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Just checking in to see if this fic has been updated. I hope the fact that your profile has been updated recently means you're back in the game.
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 7 . 12/26/2005
Wow, you haven't updated in a while, have you? I really like this story, so I'm going to add it in my favorites section! Congrats! Anyways, the time has come for me to end this review! :P

Later,

Wolfy
ReAcH chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
Oh! what'll happen next? you've last updated so many months ago... i hope you'll continue soon. love your story very much!
Einstein's Toupee chapter 7 . 3/7/2003
i read youre story earlier but i didnt have the chance to submit a review so here it is.i just hope that youlle update really soon coz i really as in totally like youre story so pls update ok!
Zenera chapter 7 . 2/15/2003
Very good! I like Shigeo.. but i think lyle would look better wiht fam. And rasha with Migel. LOL But then again i have always thought that... fam and lyle and should be together. Rasha and Migel have looked good together too.
Akujin666 chapter 7 . 2/12/2003
HIIIEEE! This is so GREAT! I had totally forgotten about it, it had been so long since you had updated. Then today, I check out Ruin Explorers fanfics, and it's updated! I really liked this. It's kind of confusing with all that's going on, and very little of it being explained. Like Jungin, what is he suppose to be? *looks horrified* You're not going to put Shigeo and Ihrie together are you? Where's Fam? Um...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

BAI BAI
Makenshi Shou chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
I like this story, it's more interesting than the OVA's I can tell ya that ;)

I'm only at chapter 2 but I'll read the rest l8er. Aights good luck!
Ria chapter 7 . 1/20/2003
*gets on knees pleading* Please update! pretty please with a cherry on top!
Kei chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Hi! It's good to know that you finally added another chapter in! _ I really like your fic, and in the way it's turning out, I think it's bound to get better. Please continue with it! o.o
Lynderia chapter 7 . 11/21/2002
Wow! This story keeps getting better and better! I thought that this story had been left behind to collect dust, but it hasn't and has come back with a vengeance. _ I hope that you do continue with this story because its really getting interesting. I always had my suspicions about Ihrie but you, in a sense, made them real, so until next time! _
Ria chapter 7 . 11/12/2002
I love it! please update soon

*just general thinking here*

IF you do pair Lyle and Ihrie how is Fam and Rasha gonna react? oh boy I can just picture the shrieking _''
Explorer Mylo chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Eh... I'm going to tell you what I said to Devon Masterson. I was quite confused with the beginning like where it was all going, what Shigeo looked like in general, and what was trying to happen at certain points. Sometimes I wasn't able to follow which characters were there during certain events and which were not. Not being able to visualize Shigeo hurt alot, but eventually I replaced emotions over physical structure. The story was begining to leave me blank... However...

you all of a sudden (at a certain point) change your writing and become more in depth with what's going on and how it all works together. The story becomes golden great and Ihrie gets a whole new well described persona. Kudos for this miraculous change of fate, but remember, that it is important to include ALL the characters in situations. For it is all the characters that make Ruin Explorers what it is, don't forget to have them all involved with dialouge. Otherwise, I'm completely impressed where your taking this very original and cool tale of yours, and look forward to more achievement.
Ron Chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Not a review: Hi, I'm the one you are trying to contact (saw your message in your author profile). I've written you e-mail several times since September, but I received no reply. Either you are not receiving my mail or I'm not receiving your reply. It is possible that your hotmail account is filtering my mail to the trash or junk mail folder. Any suggestions on how to get in touch again?
Devon M-Bond chapter 7 . 10/23/2002
I am just too lazy to sign..plus I am work:( But at least I am on my lunch :) But anyway, I love this! Maybe I should get off my duff and finish chapter 7 of my story;p

Devon