Reviews for The Puppet Master
You don't keep a book about the universe your in that's stupid and suicidal
Xoxo chapter 86 . 2/28
Can we please know how it was supposed to end? :( been waiting for a decade
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2021
What a disgusting character.
teeblaar chapter 86 . 10/20/2021
wow. again wow. i have reread this story so many times. and each time with the same thoughts. wow. please please please continue with it. you have such a big fanbase with this story.
tamarin777 chapter 19 . 9/29/2021
This girl is selfish. Lot of people are going to die. She could change the outcome of a lot of thing like James doesn't discover about Bella so he won't be killed , so Victoria won't turn innocent people and maybe Harry Clearwater would have make it. But she just wants her favorite couple to be together.
tamarin777 chapter 19 . 9/29/2021
This girl is getting on my nerves
tamarin777 chapter 14 . 9/28/2021
Like what mingling with people's life please. There would still be Twilight without you!
tamarin777 chapter 12 . 9/27/2021
Why does she want them to end up together?
tamarin777 chapter 11 . 9/27/2021
This girl is so mad, irresponsible and naïve
Alis chapter 86 . 7/24/2021
Jackieeee! Please finish this fanfic, or at least pleas tell us how it was supposed to end. No matter why you stopped, we all support u. Hope u are well, and decide to return! Xoxo
APB chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
I re-read this every single year. I can't believe its been years since the last update! I wonder if the author ever thinks about it
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2021
Not gonna lie I don’t know how you’ve done it but you’ve written a character worse than Bella Swan.

Honestly your character annoys me she makes no sense, her whole existence is honestly pointless and rather annoying.
twibe chapter 26 . 11/10/2020
She's really horrible to him... I hate how stuck she is in her ways about the story and the cullens. It certainly isn't likely normal stories with imprints :P
daydreaming93 chapter 85 . 9/27/2020
Hi! I read this fic like 4 years ago and I was hoping that you updated (Stephenie released Midnight sun after 12 YEARS OF WAITING so, why wouldn't you do the same ?) haha I still have hope.
Jason Kiser chapter 48 . 9/10/2020
Thanks for the AN. I’m a 34yo male plumber. Certainly secure enough in my own head to do what I please (enjoy Twilight and Twi fanfic), but could never admit to any of it at work. While my wife thinks it’s endearing, the guys would never let me live it down sadly.
4,804 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »