Reviews for The Puppet Master
peygoodwin chapter 86 . 3/5
Such an amazing story! I wish you would finish it or at least give a summary chapter of what would happen in the rest of the story. I’m dying to know!
SoSirius chapter 86 . 2/5
Can I just say that I started this fanfic as a freshman in 2009 and recently decided to look it up again a few days ago only to find that you had written 86 flawless pages. It’s 2018 and I haven’t associated myself with the Twilight world for all these years, but here I am again reliving all the good the books offered because of you. Mind you I’m now in my mid twenties, married, with a little boy and drooling over Paul hahahahaha. Yes, I wish you would finish this story but I get that you have a real life. I’m also kinda relieved you left off how and where you did because I think if you made Cammy go back to the real world I really would fall into a depression lmao. I haven’t even read any fanfic stories since high school so thank you for all your time and efforts because I honestly think your writing, the plot, just EVERYTHING is amazing. I hope you are still writing. Thank you for giving me life these past few days. I hope and pray you are still writing!
neverending-daydream chapter 86 . 10/23/2017
While I recognize that this fic hasn't been updated in 5 years (and is most likely on an indefinite hiatus), I just wanted to emphasize one last time in a review how much I love this fic. It is well thought out and written to near perfection. To me, this fic's plot is infinitely more interesting than the actual books themselves (blasphemy, I know).

Reading this fic was what inspired me to write as well and I've since started publishing my own fics, hoping to someday reach the level that your writing has. Anyway, enough groveling, I just wanted to end with the assurance that, should you decide to randomly start publishing again, I will gladly continue reading.

Kessy63 chapter 86 . 6/1/2017
I know i come late to the party is there any chance you are going to come back and finsh this? You put a lot of your self into it seams ashame to stop.
calwyn408 chapter 86 . 5/26/2017
Please, please, PLEASE continue this! I've reread it like three or four times in the past couple of years, and I love it every time. It inspires me to write my own fanficiton. Honestly, this story is way better than the books. You address certain issues like the controlling behavior of the wolves and Edward, while still making the story fun. Each character has their own personality and quirks, they aren't two-dimensional background characters like in the books and I love that so much! I understand that life gets in the way, and writers block is horrible, but if you ever decide to start writing again, just know you will always have fans who will read and love it. It'd be a waste to let a story as great and long as this remain unfinished :)
SlytherclawDevin chapter 14 . 1/23/2017 hasn't imprinted on her.
SlytherclawDevin chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
I love her. She's so anxious and I just love it.
SlytherclawDevin chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
She's so bad at this lol not that I probably wouldn't behave the same way
SlytherclawDevin chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
Okay. Fainting probably wouldn't cause her to go to the hospital. She probably would have went to the nurse. Second of all, she spoke out loud? Carlisle had to have heard her!
ShiftFrame chapter 86 . 1/13/2017
You haven't updated in a while... TTnTT
Susannah-Belle chapter 86 . 11/6/2016
Oh my god... I can't believe this is where it ends!? Please I know its been like 5 years, but please finish! If its writers block, hit me up, I've got tons of ideas. Please...
Macaxx chapter 86 . 3/19/2016
OMG! It's been sooo long since your last updated...ALMOST FOUR YEARS! WHY?
I knew before I started reading this fic that it was unfinished, but I never though that I would be so caught up for it either...I randomly found it on yahoo answers, and that person said that this was the best fanfiction EVER, she was right, by the way :)
I haven't read a fic since, I don't know, maybe 3 or 4 years, and this is definitly the longest I have ever read... I read half of it in just two days, TWO DAYS! I stayed up late at nights, even if my eyes hurt , cos I just couldn't stopped reading it! You may possibly
never read this, or yes I don't know, but if you are please please please I beg you say something! Why didn't you finished eclipse? I need to know what will happen to Cammy, will she ever meet Bella? Or read Breaking dawn? I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE *insert puppy eyes*
Well, sorry for the long review, lol , and also for any grammar mistakes or something, english is not my first language...By the way if you are planning on becoming and author, maybe you already are, go ahead! You are really really good ;)
Finally,please don't do to us the same Stephenie did with midnight sun...
Thank you!
Greetings _
SmartKoala chapter 86 . 2/21/2016
Please NO! You can't just stop in the middle of the climax of book 3! I knew it wasn't completed but I thought you would at least finish through Eclipse. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep going through to end of Eclipse. Would be awesome for you to continue through BD. Who cares if you just skip Paul imprinting on Rachel. It's only a few pages in Breaking Dawn and had nothing to do with rest of story. I have loved watching the two sides of this story come together as you intricately weave in Cammy and Pauls story throughout. Please find your muse to continue!
SmartKoala chapter 30 . 2/18/2016
It's so depressing seeing how Paul is abandoning her though I'm sure gettin hit twice with crow bar would be pretty non-trustworthy.

Jasper is going to be heartbroken after the birthday party knowing Cammy could have stopped him! I already feel sorry for both of them. She will be all alone with both sides hating her :(
Mel2mckmeg chapter 86 . 2/2/2016
I really loved this story, and spend the past 3 days reading almost non stop. Please, please don't stop. I really cant wait to hear what Cammy will do next. Hopefully she will just make a quick stop home to get Breaking Dawn, maybe she can take Paul with, although in the last book he did imprint on Jacob's sister. Hope your muse is not completely gone.
4,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »