Reviews for The Puppet Master
Not gonna lie I don’t know how you’ve done it but you’ve written a character worse than Bella Swan.

Honestly your character annoys me she makes no sense, her whole existence is honestly pointless and rather annoying.
twibe chapter 26 . 11/10/2020
She's really horrible to him... I hate how stuck she is in her ways about the story and the cullens. It certainly isn't likely normal stories with imprints :P
daydreaming93 chapter 85 . 9/27/2020
Hi! I read this fic like 4 years ago and I was hoping that you updated (Stephenie released Midnight sun after 12 YEARS OF WAITING so, why wouldn't you do the same ?) haha I still have hope.
Jason Kiser chapter 48 . 9/10/2020
Thanks for the AN. I’m a 34yo male plumber. Certainly secure enough in my own head to do what I please (enjoy Twilight and Twi fanfic), but could never admit to any of it at work. While my wife thinks it’s endearing, the guys would never let me live it down sadly.
Genevieve Lee chapter 86 . 8/23/2020
Honestly. I’m 29 and don’t think about Twilight much anymore. But I read your fic at least once a year, and I’m always heartbroken by the abrupt, unfinished ending, especially with the cliffhanger of Cammy potentially leaving the universe. Maaaaaybe Midnight Sun releasing will potentially spark your muse? One can dream.
Guest chapter 86 . 8/13/2020
Hey, friendly reminder that this fic exists and is amazing and that despite midnight sun and breaking dawn, the inconsistencies don't matter and I miss these characters.
Sarah chapter 86 . 8/13/2020
Every couple of years, I come back this story, hoping for more, but knowing it's probably not possible. Ah well, a girl can dream.

Fun fact, read Midnight Sun today... and kept thinking of Cammy. LOL
Gemabean chapter 35 . 7/29/2020
Edward: I’ll do whatever it takes, I’ll make a million mistakes I’ll make the world safe and sound for youuuuuu. You will come of age in a vampire-free nation. I’ll feed and fight for you, I’ll make it right for you and you’ll forget us all someday. Sommeeedayyyy sommeedayyyy yeah you’ll forget us all someday.
(I’m really sorry (not) it was just going through my mind the whole time XD)
Guest chapter 86 . 6/17/2020
Ooo, can't wait for more!
A Nonny Mouse chapter 64 . 6/17/2020
Gasp...what? You what? Oh, girl I knew I read that, I thought I read it wrong.*wail*
But thosee books are over, right? Your moving to Breaking Dawn. so you just need the book you pre-ordered before all this happened, please, please have it show up at her door, she already ordered it THIS CAN'T GO WRONG! *laugh*
Your really a good author.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2020
Awww!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
So she finally got that huh. :)
Guest chapter 86 . 5/30/2020
I know you’re probably long done with this story, but I’ve been following it since the beginning and still reread it at least once a year. You grow so attached to Cammy and her relationships that whenever these later chapters come about and she is faced with her disappearance, I feel it deeply. As far I’m concerned, it’s totally canon. To satisfy my imagination and need for a happy ending for Cammy, I think Alice’s vision ends up being a way to trick Aro when he comes back in Breaking Dawn. Cammy aids everyone to the happy ending and then she and Paul finally just get to focus on their relationship. As always, I love this story and hope to one day see its end.
heralderofspringtime chapter 47 . 5/24/2020
Love it!
Bri93008 chapter 86 . 4/26/2020
Are you done with the puppet master? Really wanted to see how this one ends. Did you pass the story on to anyone else that finished it? This story has been amazing so far!
4,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »