Reviews for The Puppet Master
Apathicus chapter 86 . 7/27
Even though there's probably no hope that you're going to finish this, I just have to say that this is a great story. It pulled me in right from the start. I normally can't endure straight fanfiction, but somehow you've made the Cammy/Paul relationship bearable to me. You have no idea what an accomplishment that is. Even apart from that, the plot is great, it's well written etc. Nice going.

Hope you're still alive out there.
SmexyBananas chapter 86 . 7/12
This is one of the rare few of good self insert twilight fanfictions that I actually enjoy. Please update.
Alex chapter 86 . 7/5
I have spent the last couple of days reading this fic and well... It is simply awesome, and amazing, and brilliant and lots of other positive words. It has been years since the last update but I am definitely going to hold my thumbs for a comeback.
Catarina Persephone chapter 86 . 6/16
Please update!
There aren't much 'normal mundies goes to Twilight to do stuff' story and I really like Cammy's relationships with the Cullen Clan and the pack.
sorafallenangel11 chapter 86 . 5/26
This story is brilliant! I love it. I'm really looking forward to more, hope you update soon
Kyori Uchiha of the Sand chapter 86 . 5/24
I just love this story! I've been a fan since sort of the beginning and this is one of the only fanfictions from when I first started reading Twilight Fanfiction that I can re-read over and over again. I think this is the third or fourth or fifth time I've read it all the way through since you're Hiatus. I just wish you would continue it! Still, thank you for keeping me entertained through the years :)
Astraga chapter 86 . 5/13
Are you going to make the breaking dawn part? It would be very good if you in some way continued the story.
miskamimi chapter 32 . 4/8
I am 31 chapters in and there is absolutly no reason for cammy to be there
Paul is abusive (doing things she obviously doesn't want to? Kidnapping her?)
She knows the outcome of everything but doesn't change jack squat
Also the 'love' with paul came litteraly out of no where
They met 3 times and he loves her?(of courseā€¦ the imprint)
And when did she start to love him?
It was like: he loves her so of course she has to love him
I'm sorry
This review is very rude and i shouldn't judge just jet since i still have like 50 chapters before me but this just bugs me
paintedbywords chapter 86 . 4/4
I cannot express my irritation right now. As I got closer and closer to this chapter I worried I wouldn't get to read the chapter in Eclipse where Jasper has his shining moment and teaches everyone how to fight. I thought it would be awesome to see his interaction with Cammy in front of the wolves. When I started off this chapter I was psyched, thinking "God yes, I get to read it in the last chapter!" BUT THEN, I realize you ended it before anything could happen. And I've noticed that you haven't updated in like 3 years, so I doubt you'll be continuing this story, which makes me really sad. Aside from what I just said, this story was wonderful. The last few chapters weren't edited very well and had many errors, but the characters and plot have been done perfectly. I'm actually super disappointed it's not a completed story! 86 chapters, and I enjoyed each one.
Sarasa2016 chapter 86 . 4/3
I know it's been over 2 years since you last updated the story and may have lost a passion for it, but seriously, I know myself and a lot of other fans out there would love to continue going all g with Cammy's story. This is probably my fourth time reading it and it is quite genuinely something special. Rarely can a story, much less a fan fiction, pull someone in so completely. It gives me all the feels and really makes me feel like I'm experiencing everything along with Cammy. All the happiness, sadness, fear, and love. I understand this may be a shout in the dark but you have a very special story here and it would make your fans very happy to keep going along on the journey.
Plus, you totally left a cliff hanger!
Keep up the amazing work and hopefully, one day, we'll all see the happy ending you and Cammy have worked so hard to create not only for the Cullen's and the Pack, but for herself as well.
My creative prayers go to you!
Best,
Nikki
3456787654322345 chapter 73 . 3/29
I can't even get through this chapter without scowling at the screen of my laptop. I've kind of forced myself to read these 73 chapters because the idea of this story is interesting, but the plot choices you have made are unbelievable. And somehow, though I didn't think this was possible, your take on the characters makes them even more selfish then they were in the original stories... It is unreal. I can't get over any of it... How does Camille tell Leah that "If I believed I was in any danger at all I wouldn't be doing this"
Are you kidding me? She has put herself in danger multiple times, making selfish decisions and not even considering the way any of it will effect Paul. Quite easily the worst character of all time. And then there's Alice and the vampires who use Camille like she's an object, and she just takes it happily, willing to abandon her "wolfpack family" to be with them. What the hell? This whole story is like a giant contradiction. I can't even sum all of it up because I don't think it'll fit in this review. It is just so frustrating.
Girlink chapter 70 . 3/13
EDWARD! JAZZ! Oooh ALICE!
How wonderful to read you again!
Girlink chapter 18 . 3/2
I want that purse! Name please! Pretty pretty please?!
Sachmo500 chapter 86 . 2/14
Please continue your story! It is a great twist and I have enjoyed immensely
Read-Till-It-Hurts chapter 84 . 1/31
I will resort to begging one last time! Please continue this story!
4,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »