Reviews for The Puppet Master
Macaxx chapter 86 . 3/19
OMG! It's been sooo long since your last updated...ALMOST FOUR YEARS! WHY?
I knew before I started reading this fic that it was unfinished, but I never though that I would be so caught up for it either...I randomly found it on yahoo answers, and that person said that this was the best fanfiction EVER, she was right, by the way :)
I haven't read a fic since, I don't know, maybe 3 or 4 years, and this is definitly the longest I have ever read... I read half of it in just two days, TWO DAYS! I stayed up late at nights, even if my eyes hurt , cos I just couldn't stopped reading it! You may possibly
never read this, or yes I don't know, but if you are please please please I beg you say something! Why didn't you finished eclipse? I need to know what will happen to Cammy, will she ever meet Bella? Or read Breaking dawn? I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE *insert puppy eyes*
Well, sorry for the long review, lol , and also for any grammar mistakes or something, english is not my first language...By the way if you are planning on becoming and author, maybe you already are, go ahead! You are really really good ;)
Finally,please don't do to us the same Stephenie did with midnight sun...
Thank you!
Greetings _
SmartKoala chapter 86 . 2/21
Please NO! You can't just stop in the middle of the climax of book 3! I knew it wasn't completed but I thought you would at least finish through Eclipse. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep going through to end of Eclipse. Would be awesome for you to continue through BD. Who cares if you just skip Paul imprinting on Rachel. It's only a few pages in Breaking Dawn and had nothing to do with rest of story. I have loved watching the two sides of this story come together as you intricately weave in Cammy and Pauls story throughout. Please find your muse to continue!
SmartKoala chapter 30 . 2/18
It's so depressing seeing how Paul is abandoning her though I'm sure gettin hit twice with crow bar would be pretty non-trustworthy.

Jasper is going to be heartbroken after the birthday party knowing Cammy could have stopped him! I already feel sorry for both of them. She will be all alone with both sides hating her :(
Mel2mckmeg chapter 86 . 2/2
I really loved this story, and spend the past 3 days reading almost non stop. Please, please don't stop. I really cant wait to hear what Cammy will do next. Hopefully she will just make a quick stop home to get Breaking Dawn, maybe she can take Paul with, although in the last book he did imprint on Jacob's sister. Hope your muse is not completely gone.
Dysentery chapter 86 . 11/16/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 86 . 10/18/2015
I can't believe it ends here. You have such an amazing gift! I wish you could keep going, I know you wanted to stay on canon but EVEN Stephanie Meyer wrote twilight in reverse! gosh you can do it. Well I'll just to imagine my own happy ending. Jasper stays best friends with Cammie, the wolves understand and accept vampires and sigh Cammi goes on.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2015
God,she is so just save a bloody storyline, she hit her love like that.I mean which crazy person does she would have done the same to me,I would have dumped her the next was such a huge betrayal of trust on her part.
AlexandrineSavatier chapter 86 . 8/26/2015
I am so sad that this story ends here. I actually cried in the chapter where they went to talk to Old Quil. I really think the potential for this to have a really neat twisted ending is there and even to figure out a way for her to come back and help with Breaking Dawn. I don't know if the author is still checking on this story, but it would be really wonderful to get an ending, especially after investing so much time in the story. This is one of the best Twilight Fan Fictions I've read so far, and I've read a lot of them. the is is the first time I've been compelled to write anything in response to a story. This was very authentic in feeling and atmosphere, and I became really invested in the protagonist and her story as well as the Twilight Saga part of the action. Since Paul imprints on Jacob's sister in Breaking Dawn, that might even be a way for the story to work out some how, even though it's sad for Camille. Also, there really isn't much in this story that screws up anything in Breaking Dawn besides Paul's imprinting on Rachel, so finishing it seems really possible, if the author could find her inspiration and groove again. In any case, it's a brilliantly written story and I really enjoyed it. It had me on the edge of my seat!
Apathicus chapter 86 . 7/27/2015
Even though there's probably no hope that you're going to finish this, I just have to say that this is a great story. It pulled me in right from the start. I normally can't endure straight fanfiction, but somehow you've made the Cammy/Paul relationship bearable to me. You have no idea what an accomplishment that is. Even apart from that, the plot is great, it's well written etc. Nice going.

Hope you're still alive out there.
SmexyBananas chapter 86 . 7/12/2015
This is one of the rare few of good self insert twilight fanfictions that I actually enjoy. Please update.
Alex chapter 86 . 7/5/2015
I have spent the last couple of days reading this fic and well... It is simply awesome, and amazing, and brilliant and lots of other positive words. It has been years since the last update but I am definitely going to hold my thumbs for a comeback.
Catarina Persephone chapter 86 . 6/16/2015
Please update!
There aren't much 'normal mundies goes to Twilight to do stuff' story and I really like Cammy's relationships with the Cullen Clan and the pack.
sorafallenangel11 chapter 86 . 5/26/2015
This story is brilliant! I love it. I'm really looking forward to more, hope you update soon
Rinabee chapter 86 . 5/24/2015
I just love this story! I've been a fan since sort of the beginning and this is one of the only fanfictions from when I first started reading Twilight Fanfiction that I can re-read over and over again. I think this is the third or fourth or fifth time I've read it all the way through since you're Hiatus. I just wish you would continue it! Still, thank you for keeping me entertained through the years :)
Astraga chapter 86 . 5/13/2015
Are you going to make the breaking dawn part? It would be very good if you in some way continued the story.
4,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »