Reviews for The Puppet Master
BLilTXgirl chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I'm curious if she noticed the coldness of Carlisle's hand when he touched her head.
wallacelv chapter 85 . 6/1/2012
I must applaud you...I can imagine wrapping my head around a plot or story like this...I would have given up. I hope you can write to the fight scene.
BLilTXgirl chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Ha! So she's finding the similarities while apparently living in an alternate universe where the Twilight saga doesn't exist. Way to make someone think they're losing it!
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
What a great concept for a new story. I look forward to getting really involved in it.

Also, as someone who has lived in S. Texas most of her life I can totally get Camille's appreciation of the rain and trees. :)
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 85 . 5/25/2012
It took a week but i am finally done reading the story! Phew that took a long time but I was glued to my computer to find out what was gonna happen next. I do have to tell you, your writing is phenomenal. The detail you put in each chapter is incredible. It's like you wrote this book, everything fits flawlessly and just really blew my mind. You have an incredible gift. I am looking forward to the next chapter so much! Please update soon I am so excited to see how this plays out and how you fit breaking dawn into all this. I love it!
Ashleighbabe chapter 85 . 5/20/2012
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! I need more of this :'( It's my addiction! Please update soon, you're doing an amazing job :)
OctoberIsForever chapter 85 . 5/13/2012
I love your story! :D It's a perfect combination of love, humor, action and drama! Will you continue until Breaking Dawn? I hope you will! You're an amazing author. :))
SheWhoWantsToHide chapter 85 . 5/4/2012
Please please pleae continue this story. I have literally been waiting years to find out how this amazing story ends. You are fabulous and I hope you will continue this story. :) Thank you for everything.
Nethien chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
Really glad to see your update! Love this story!
Aiyaki chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
LOVE IT LOVE IT!

I love this chapter and your story sooo much. I can't wait till you finish it!

So I have a request from you Glitch please atleast update till the end of eclispe I'm going insane waiting for a new chapter so just update till eclispe and certain fans won't keep sending you update soon notices soo please with sugar on top! and a chery just update till eclispe is over then you can take your merry time with breaking dawn. And If your in a writers pinch then just take a breather for a feww days then try again. Your fans rely on you to update and since you've got us addicted to this story its your responablity to us to hand over our haroine and will be on our merry addicted way.

thanks for updateding keep up the good work

your fan

Scarlet Novel
harrellgirl chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story. It fills in all the stuff that dont get covered by bella. Its original and not like other stories on here. I never thought about her possibly leaving as esily as she came into the world. I hope that she is able to stay and be with her Paul:) Im very interested in seein how you tackle Breaking Dawn also. Keep up the good work this story is great!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
Yayyyy! Absolutely and totally adored it! Lol Edward would terrify me if I was locked in a car with him being that PISSED at me! *lol* Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter! Soooo looking forward to it!
Nicoconsd chapter 85 . 4/23/2012
Oh my gosh I am finally caught up! Holy cow! I have been reading this non stop for over a week! Whew! My inbox has now exploded with all the other updates I have been ignoring :)

I am really loving the story. The originality of Cammy, the view point on Edward and the wonderful friendship with Jasper. I can't wait to see what happens as the start to prep for the big fight and will Cammy go back and will it be just to get breaking dawn and come back! :)
SherlockedinStohess chapter 85 . 4/23/2012
All right i have no idea how often you update this, seeing as i've read it in a 4 day power read, but you need to update soon because this story is too awesome for it's own good!

there are a few things i'd like to point out though, whether you're looking for constructive criticism or not, but throughout this story there were A LOT of grammatical errors and 'huh? what is she trying to say?' moments and it got a little annoying, so try to catch those. and also, sometimes it seems like in the rough draft you use your own little colloquialisms so you can write faster (i do that too) but then you forget to take them out and it gets really confusing. last bad thing, sometimes your word order is strange or a word repeats itself and takes away from integrity of the sentence, so try to revise more closely.

but seriously, this story is amazing, i stayed up until midnight on 3 school nights to continue reading. there are only two other stories i know that come close to this level and you have a gift for writing deary, i'm glad you decided to share it with us.

p.s- Paul is adorable and i'm so happy that someone finally put him in the story instead of bashing on him...but ever since Jasper and Cammy started spending so much time together i can't help but want them to get together, Jasper is just that adorable. i have to agree with you that the first movie made him seem that much cuter lol
Nicoconsd chapter 71 . 4/23/2012
Yay! It's like I wrote that review and I got Jasper back :))))))))
4,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »