Reviews for The Puppet Master
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
eep loved this story the first time around. I'm rereading it just for fun :)
Guest chapter 85 . 8/31/2012
if you could describe sam's face when cam says 'i told you so' i would be gratefull.

thanks for this story.
'nonemous
Guest chapter 85 . 8/15/2012
just found this. love it. please finish the series.

could you do something with midnight sun?

'nonemous
Katinka25813 chapter 85 . 8/8/2012
Why did u stop writing this story?
Id love to read some more chapters :)
Njmajin chapter 85 . 7/24/2012
Why you no update? Please,please, please with a cherry on top update soon. I really extremely miss reading the amazing, and tantalizing funny, adventures of cammy. If you don't update soon I'm going to end up reading the entire story over for the fourth time! So please! For the sake of my sanity update. Your an amazing and talented arthor, the world needs to read the geinus that is this storyline. Please, update.
jbg2 chapter 85 . 7/13/2012
Loved it! You've done such a good job. I wonder if she will do what Jasper wanted Bella to do but Edward thought it was too dangerous.
itslikegravity chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
ILOVETHISSTORY!
itslikegravity chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
This is getting almost a bit like Edward and Jacob, Jasper and Paul. I love this story!
itslikegravity chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I loved this chapter!
itslikegravity chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I love this story! I got here by seeing the trailer on youtube, which btw was amazing!
MaMZg67 chapter 85 . 6/15/2012
I absolutely love this fic. It's amazing and the way that you managed to put Cammy behind everything that happened in the books is brilliant (I'm not going to name everything 'cause it would take forever).

I am very eager to find out what's going to happen with Cammy (with Alice seeing her disappearing). Maybe she'll return to the ''real world'' long enough to get Breaking Dawn and then she'll go back. And I feel sorry for Paul, he probably isn't going to take the news well, if she tells him that is, and it's going to be like hell for him if she does disappear.

Oh, and I can't wait to see the wolves faces when they find out that they will be fighting with the Cullens and not against them. Update soon :D
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
You do know that in the books Paul imprinted on Rachel, Jake's sister, do you?

Otherwise, good idea.
Ambivalentanarchist chapter 85 . 6/5/2012
...I really don't know what to say to review a story this awesome.

This is literally the best piece of fanfiction I've ever read.

I started reading two days ago, and I couldn't stop until I read it all. I'm completely obsessed.

Somehow you've managed to turn a 'OC' falls into twilight story into something intriguing and serious, but at the same time managed to give her a love interest that doesn't interfere with the story and... just... WOW. That's all I can say really.

I am so completely blown away right now by your writing skills.

Thank you for uploading such a great story!
Frozen Sunflowers in the Night chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I haven't started reading this yet, but it sounds soooo good! Lots of people told me that I should read it, so here I am! XD

Loved the trailer for it though. (I know that sounds a little stupid, but it was really good too. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2012