Reviews for The Puppet Master
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
You do know that in the books Paul imprinted on Rachel, Jake's sister, do you?

Otherwise, good idea.
Ambivalentanarchist chapter 85 . 6/5/2012
...I really don't know what to say to review a story this awesome.

This is literally the best piece of fanfiction I've ever read.

I started reading two days ago, and I couldn't stop until I read it all. I'm completely obsessed.

Somehow you've managed to turn a 'OC' falls into twilight story into something intriguing and serious, but at the same time managed to give her a love interest that doesn't interfere with the story and... just... WOW. That's all I can say really.

I am so completely blown away right now by your writing skills.

Thank you for uploading such a great story!
Frozen Sunflowers in the Night chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I haven't started reading this yet, but it sounds soooo good! Lots of people told me that I should read it, so here I am! XD

Loved the trailer for it though. (I know that sounds a little stupid, but it was really good too. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Ooops! Just ignore that little slip up Mr. Hale. LOL
BLilTXgirl chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I'm curious if she noticed the coldness of Carlisle's hand when he touched her head.
wallacelv chapter 85 . 6/1/2012
I must applaud you...I can imagine wrapping my head around a plot or story like this...I would have given up. I hope you can write to the fight scene.
BLilTXgirl chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Ha! So she's finding the similarities while apparently living in an alternate universe where the Twilight saga doesn't exist. Way to make someone think they're losing it!
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
What a great concept for a new story. I look forward to getting really involved in it.

Also, as someone who has lived in S. Texas most of her life I can totally get Camille's appreciation of the rain and trees. :)
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 85 . 5/25/2012
It took a week but i am finally done reading the story! Phew that took a long time but I was glued to my computer to find out what was gonna happen next. I do have to tell you, your writing is phenomenal. The detail you put in each chapter is incredible. It's like you wrote this book, everything fits flawlessly and just really blew my mind. You have an incredible gift. I am looking forward to the next chapter so much! Please update soon I am so excited to see how this plays out and how you fit breaking dawn into all this. I love it!
Ashleighbabe chapter 85 . 5/20/2012
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! I need more of this :'( It's my addiction! Please update soon, you're doing an amazing job :)
OctoberIsForever chapter 85 . 5/13/2012
I love your story! :D It's a perfect combination of love, humor, action and drama! Will you continue until Breaking Dawn? I hope you will! You're an amazing author. :))
SheWhoWantsToHide chapter 85 . 5/4/2012
Please please pleae continue this story. I have literally been waiting years to find out how this amazing story ends. You are fabulous and I hope you will continue this story. :) Thank you for everything.
Nethien chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
Really glad to see your update! Love this story!
Aiyaki chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
LOVE IT LOVE IT!

I love this chapter and your story sooo much. I can't wait till you finish it!

So I have a request from you Glitch please atleast update till the end of eclispe I'm going insane waiting for a new chapter so just update till eclispe and certain fans won't keep sending you update soon notices soo please with sugar on top! and a chery just update till eclispe is over then you can take your merry time with breaking dawn. And If your in a writers pinch then just take a breather for a feww days then try again. Your fans rely on you to update and since you've got us addicted to this story its your responablity to us to hand over our haroine and will be on our merry addicted way.

thanks for updateding keep up the good work

your fan

Scarlet Novel
harrellgirl chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story. It fills in all the stuff that dont get covered by bella. Its original and not like other stories on here. I never thought about her possibly leaving as esily as she came into the world. I hope that she is able to stay and be with her Paul:) Im very interested in seein how you tackle Breaking Dawn also. Keep up the good work this story is great!
4,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »