Reviews for The Puppet Master
Nicoconsd chapter 69 . 4/22/2012
Okay so this story has been owning me for the last week but I have to vent it out that if I was Cammy I would kill Paul! I mean all this being captive and not being able to do anything I would never stand for that and she keeps forgiving him! Imprint or not I kinda want to shoot them both! :) And I have to wonder aren't her parents worried that she just dropped off the planet?
TurningANewPage chapter 85 . 4/22/2012
When I got the email, I actually squealed; I turned around and told my friend, "Puppet Master has another chapter!" We both squealed a little, and she doesn't even read fanfiction. She just knows how much I absolutely love this story- I've basically given her a synopsis of the whole story because I can't help talking and thinking about it. I love the absolutely complex universe you've created. It's one of my favorite aspects of Twilight- that it is completely its own universe, how it has rules and little things that you don't know because Bella doesn't know, and YOU DO IT TOO. YOU DO IT PERFECTLY. YOU'VE CREATED A UNIVERSE THAT IS COMPLETELY ITS OWN, AND COMPLETELY REAL IN ITS OWN RIGHTS.

I am in awe. Update soon, please. :)

How do you think of it all? How do you put it all together?

the holy see chapter 85 . 4/22/2012
I am pray, pray, praying for an update soon because this story has completely taken over my LIFE!
Lady Asher chapter 85 . 4/21/2012
I lost all taste for Twilight after they turned it into a franchise, but this story is still FASCINATING. Seeing how your Cammy works and works to set up these seemingly impossible situations and still manages to keep her sanity and sense of humor along the way... I love it! I can't wait until Bella and Cammy finally meet )

Please update soon!
nessaa chapter 85 . 4/21/2012
"I froze in mid-thought.

"Uh oh," I mumbled to myself."

LOL! this is the best, it made me laugh so hard! I was excited to see that you had updated, amazing as always :)
hikachan3 chapter 85 . 4/20/2012
I've got over one thousand favorite stories on this account alone and i can honestly say that this one tops them all, i adore this story.
PaulHenrySherbertJohnII chapter 85 . 4/20/2012
I'm so happy you updated! When I saw the email I had a little celebration. Little dance and everything. I can't wait for you to update again and look forward to reading any other story ideas you have in the future:)
sierrakrystalblack chapter 85 . 4/20/2012
OOOooooOOO! I love how developed your character is, and how you've made the original characters have more depth. I love your story so much, I hope you keep updating this. With that said, I've noticed that you have some spelling and grammar problems in a few places; however, it's so insignificant that it doesn't have much affect on the actual story. Anyways, I love your writing, and if you have been thinking about making an original story after or during this, please notify me. You're very creative and versatile as a writer, and it makes for a great read. There are some parts of this story that left me goosebumps, while others made me laugh. Anyways, keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Peace _
Cindersarah chapter 85 . 4/19/2012
I must admit, I squealed when I saw the email notification for the new chapter. Didn't do a dance, because I'm exhausted, but I thought about it. And I wasn't disappointed. Great chapter, and you managed to fill in a lot of plot holes in a way that made it extremely enjoyable. Awesome. :)
julieakaweirdo chapter 85 . 4/19/2012
I am so glad, you started updateing again :)
PurpleReader29 chapter 85 . 4/19/2012
I am dancing the "I told you so" dance. Great party chapter. It was rather bold of them to crash the party without Cammy helping them. Cammy saves the day again!
soccerislife14 chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
I always get so excited whenever I see an update on this story, and this chapter didn't disappoint. Can't wait for the next one! Keep up the great work!
ally0212 chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
I was so glad to this story updated. It might be just me but something about this chapter felt off. I am not exactly sure what it was but it read differently. Maybe I am wrong an it was just the fact that I haven't read this in a while and I am mixing it up with some of my other stories. Anyway, it was a great chapter and I cannot wait for Paul to payback Jacob and Quil for what they did to Cammy.

Keep writing and updating. It makes me happy.
JenGambale chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
Love, love, love, can't wait for the next! 3
Lil Obsessed chapter 85 . 4/18/2012

Haha I loved Emmets line "..Violently?" :L

Always looking forward to updates ;)
4,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »