Reviews for The Puppet Master
SheWhoWantsToHide chapter 85 . 5/4/2012
Please please pleae continue this story. I have literally been waiting years to find out how this amazing story ends. You are fabulous and I hope you will continue this story. :) Thank you for everything.
Nethien chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
Really glad to see your update! Love this story!
Aiyaki chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
LOVE IT LOVE IT!

I love this chapter and your story sooo much. I can't wait till you finish it!

So I have a request from you Glitch please atleast update till the end of eclispe I'm going insane waiting for a new chapter so just update till eclispe and certain fans won't keep sending you update soon notices soo please with sugar on top! and a chery just update till eclispe is over then you can take your merry time with breaking dawn. And If your in a writers pinch then just take a breather for a feww days then try again. Your fans rely on you to update and since you've got us addicted to this story its your responablity to us to hand over our haroine and will be on our merry addicted way.

thanks for updateding keep up the good work

your fan

Scarlet Novel
harrellgirl chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story. It fills in all the stuff that dont get covered by bella. Its original and not like other stories on here. I never thought about her possibly leaving as esily as she came into the world. I hope that she is able to stay and be with her Paul:) Im very interested in seein how you tackle Breaking Dawn also. Keep up the good work this story is great!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 85 . 4/24/2012
Yayyyy! Absolutely and totally adored it! Lol Edward would terrify me if I was locked in a car with him being that PISSED at me! *lol* Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter! Soooo looking forward to it!
Nicoconsd chapter 85 . 4/23/2012
Oh my gosh I am finally caught up! Holy cow! I have been reading this non stop for over a week! Whew! My inbox has now exploded with all the other updates I have been ignoring :)

I am really loving the story. The originality of Cammy, the view point on Edward and the wonderful friendship with Jasper. I can't wait to see what happens as the start to prep for the big fight and will Cammy go back and will it be just to get breaking dawn and come back! :)
azyungalah chapter 85 . 4/23/2012
All right i have no idea how often you update this, seeing as i've read it in a 4 day power read, but you need to update soon because this story is too awesome for it's own good!

there are a few things i'd like to point out though, whether you're looking for constructive criticism or not, but throughout this story there were A LOT of grammatical errors and 'huh? what is she trying to say?' moments and it got a little annoying, so try to catch those. and also, sometimes it seems like in the rough draft you use your own little colloquialisms so you can write faster (i do that too) but then you forget to take them out and it gets really confusing. last bad thing, sometimes your word order is strange or a word repeats itself and takes away from integrity of the sentence, so try to revise more closely.

but seriously, this story is amazing, i stayed up until midnight on 3 school nights to continue reading. there are only two other stories i know that come close to this level and you have a gift for writing deary, i'm glad you decided to share it with us.

p.s- Paul is adorable and i'm so happy that someone finally put him in the story instead of bashing on him...but ever since Jasper and Cammy started spending so much time together i can't help but want them to get together, Jasper is just that adorable. i have to agree with you that the first movie made him seem that much cuter lol
Nicoconsd chapter 71 . 4/23/2012
Yay! It's like I wrote that review and I got Jasper back :))))))))
Nicoconsd chapter 69 . 4/22/2012
Okay so this story has been owning me for the last week but I have to vent it out that if I was Cammy I would kill Paul! I mean all this being captive and not being able to do anything I would never stand for that and she keeps forgiving him! Imprint or not I kinda want to shoot them both! :) And I have to wonder aren't her parents worried that she just dropped off the planet?
TurningANewPage chapter 85 . 4/22/2012
When I got the email, I actually squealed; I turned around and told my friend, "Puppet Master has another chapter!" We both squealed a little, and she doesn't even read fanfiction. She just knows how much I absolutely love this story- I've basically given her a synopsis of the whole story because I can't help talking and thinking about it. I love the absolutely complex universe you've created. It's one of my favorite aspects of Twilight- that it is completely its own universe, how it has rules and little things that you don't know because Bella doesn't know, and YOU DO IT TOO. YOU DO IT PERFECTLY. YOU'VE CREATED A UNIVERSE THAT IS COMPLETELY ITS OWN, AND COMPLETELY REAL IN ITS OWN RIGHTS.

I am in awe. Update soon, please. :)

How do you think of it all? How do you put it all together?

SunRose
the holy see chapter 85 . 4/22/2012
I am pray, pray, praying for an update soon because this story has completely taken over my LIFE!
Lady Asher chapter 85 . 4/21/2012
I lost all taste for Twilight after they turned it into a franchise, but this story is still FASCINATING. Seeing how your Cammy works and works to set up these seemingly impossible situations and still manages to keep her sanity and sense of humor along the way... I love it! I can't wait until Bella and Cammy finally meet )

Please update soon!
nessaa chapter 85 . 4/21/2012
"I froze in mid-thought.

"Uh oh," I mumbled to myself."

LOL! this is the best, it made me laugh so hard! I was excited to see that you had updated, amazing as always :)
hikachan3 chapter 85 . 4/20/2012
I've got over one thousand favorite stories on this account alone and i can honestly say that this one tops them all, i adore this story.
PaulHenrySherbertJohnII chapter 85 . 4/20/2012
I'm so happy you updated! When I saw the email I had a little celebration. Little dance and everything. I can't wait for you to update again and look forward to reading any other story ideas you have in the future:)
4,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »