Reviews for The Puppet Master
sierrakrystalblack chapter 85 . 4/20/2012
OOOooooOOO! I love how developed your character is, and how you've made the original characters have more depth. I love your story so much, I hope you keep updating this. With that said, I've noticed that you have some spelling and grammar problems in a few places; however, it's so insignificant that it doesn't have much affect on the actual story. Anyways, I love your writing, and if you have been thinking about making an original story after or during this, please notify me. You're very creative and versatile as a writer, and it makes for a great read. There are some parts of this story that left me goosebumps, while others made me laugh. Anyways, keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Peace _
Cindersarah chapter 85 . 4/19/2012
I must admit, I squealed when I saw the email notification for the new chapter. Didn't do a dance, because I'm exhausted, but I thought about it. And I wasn't disappointed. Great chapter, and you managed to fill in a lot of plot holes in a way that made it extremely enjoyable. Awesome. :)
julieakaweirdo chapter 85 . 4/19/2012
I am so glad, you started updateing again :)
PurpleReader29 chapter 85 . 4/19/2012
I am dancing the "I told you so" dance. Great party chapter. It was rather bold of them to crash the party without Cammy helping them. Cammy saves the day again!
soccerislife14 chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
I always get so excited whenever I see an update on this story, and this chapter didn't disappoint. Can't wait for the next one! Keep up the great work!
ally0212 chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
I was so glad to this story updated. It might be just me but something about this chapter felt off. I am not exactly sure what it was but it read differently. Maybe I am wrong an it was just the fact that I haven't read this in a while and I am mixing it up with some of my other stories. Anyway, it was a great chapter and I cannot wait for Paul to payback Jacob and Quil for what they did to Cammy.

Keep writing and updating. It makes me happy.
JenGambale chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
Love, love, love, can't wait for the next! 3
Lil Obsessed chapter 85 . 4/18/2012

Haha I loved Emmets line "..Violently?" :L

Always looking forward to updates ;)
Lis123 chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
oh, I want to see what happens with her and Paul. I was hoping for them to talk this chapter. ;( Hopefully next chapter they can.

lol at the prank, that was down right cruel.

She should so get Jacob back.
dot823 chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
yet another amazing chapter! Seriously, when I first started reading this I was pretty obsessed with Twilight and I'm not as obsessed anymore, but I'm still loving the story as much as I did the first time I read it! (as in, I read a chapter and think, 'dang it!' when I realize that there isn't another new chapter out yet)
kerywin chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
i was so glad to see the update. Cant wait for more
Woodshrew chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
And back to la push we go!
pgrabinEdward chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
As always, such a fun chapter! Please keep updating!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 85 . 4/18/2012

I can't remember the last time you've done that! YAY!

I'm so happy right now! Update again, Soon!
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
I can't even handle this story it's that good.
4,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »