Reviews for The Puppet Master
RoyaCass chapter 84 . 4/17/2012
Hi

At first I own you an apology. I follow your story for a year now and haven’t written any comment yet. Shame on me.

I do not write many comments. Probably because reading in a foreign language is easier than writing. But after reading the Story again on my Kindle, I need to review. So I apologize in advance for my bad English.

I really really love this fanfiction. Your Cammy you have to like.

Ok, when I read other comments here, then not everyone. But at least I do.

Very often I felt sorry for her. How they treat her until Eclipse (until after her “break out”). Certainly, no one has asked Cammy to intervene, but no one can say what would have happened if she had not done it. She risked not only a great deal, but also didn’t live her own Life anymore. Therefore she does not notice for so long time, that she is a part of the Twilight World as much as the other Characters. But nobody really seems to recognize her sacrifice. Even when Cammy needs a strong shoulder to lead on, everyone just asked for Bella.

I’m really curious, what you do with the little inconsistencies caused by Breaking Dawn.

Will Cammy just return to the “real” world in order to get the book? Will she take Paul with her? (Could anyone imagine Paul on a Twilight Book premiere, among all this crazy Fans? XD)

What impact does it have on the final battle that the Volturi already knows about the wolves? With the delays between the updates, you have much time to imagine all sort of things that can happen and I’m dying to know which path your Cammy choose in the end.

But not all time she is logical to me. When the wolves keep her in captivity, she seemed to take it easier than expected.

The way you describe Jasper is so exactly like he seemed in the books.

He and Cammy have an adorable friendship. With him being cautious from the outside. And then again insightfully and caring silently for his family and Cammy.

All Feeling Chaos taken. Cammy pities him rightfully so often. “Poor Jasper” :-)

It’s also very exhilarant, that Edward acted more like the stubborn teenager he is frozen in.

I’m wishing you the inspiration and strength to complete this story. Hopefully it will not end at die field of abounded WIPs like all the other “bring a TwiHard in Twilight”-AUs.

I’m looking forward to the next Chapter.

-Roya
Woodshrew chapter 84 . 4/12/2012
This is a very good story, ive just gotten back into reading twilight and this story has just taken the cake as the best ive ever read.

I love how you've incorperated cammy in there its very well done and almost adictive to read, love the story continue soon please!
HidingBehindtheCamera chapter 83 . 4/8/2012
Update, please! I'm dying of anticipation! It's just sad how often I check to see if this story's been updated. Please make me happy the next time I check (which will probably be like tomorrow or something, but no pressure!) so that I see that you've added a new chapter!

My life will be complete! (That statement doesn't make me seem any less of a pathetic fangirl, does it?)

:D
PaulHenrySherbertJohnII chapter 84 . 4/3/2012
Please. Please. Please. Please. Pleeeaaasssee update soon! This is by far my FAVORITE twilight fanfiction. So if you updated soon you would make me a very happy person:)
YuuraOokami666 chapter 84 . 4/2/2012
UPDATE! Plzzz I can't stand this waiting... I have to know what's going to happen !
julieakaweirdo chapter 84 . 3/30/2012
This was good, now you just have to upfate more often :)
BellaNikki chapter 84 . 3/29/2012
After finding out that another Twilight fanfic author has been published and there's probably a movie coming out...I have a feeling that (and I hope) this will be the next to be published. I am always anxious to see if you have updated. I know you are busy and don't update often but it's too good to forget. I hope you have the same luck as EL James is having. This would be a hoot to watch onscreen...lol
rosamondrose chapter 84 . 3/27/2012
Oh my goodness i've been completely obsessed with this story for the last few days - it's amazing - i laughed till i cried about the story of Paul running around naked (c.46) - too funny! hope you update soon - i can't wait to here more.
The Regboner Queen chapter 83 . 3/26/2012
Stupid thing won't let me review on Ch. 84 :(

Am I right to assume this is abandoned?
Cassy-Kay chapter 84 . 3/26/2012
Hello!

I have read this story over the past week and I need to let you know that it is amazing! You are an incredible writer and this story has been so much fun to read. It's amazing how you can take little details and tie them all together. Honestly, every time I see something that I know you tied in, i get so excited!

I cannot wait for more and I can't wait to see what you've done with breaking dawn. I have a few predictions but I am REALLY hoping they aren't right! Cammy and Paul need a very happy ending. I am demanding it!(:

Again, thank you for writing such an amazing story...can't wait for more!

XX Cass
Miki Is Me chapter 84 . 3/22/2012
I would just like to point out how much I love this story... All of it.

And please I beg of you, could you please update soon? (Not meaning to sound pushy or anything)

Anyways, I love the story and would just like to point out what an amazing job you are doing in finding loopholes in the story (twilight) to fit your own.

Happy Writing :)
sierrakrystalblack chapter 84 . 3/12/2012
Hi!

I love this story! It's amazing and very well executed. I love how detailed and consistent it is to the actual books. You are an amazing author and I cannot wait to see how this finishes. I don't know how you'll do the last book, but I have so much faith in you! Thank you for sharing this story!

-Sierra3
Little Weasley Girl chapter 84 . 3/1/2012
i am so in love with your story. its kept me up for the past couple nights because i just couldn't stop reading. haha. Kim said she had a way to save Paul which freaked me out cuz, she didnt say a way to prevent her from leaving or anything... is it a plot twist or am being paranoid?
Iamsumbody chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
Is this supposed to be like the weird messed up movie on pride and predjiduice where the person goes back in time and Elizabeth goes to her time? Like it anyway
Iamsumbody chapter 20 . 2/29/2012