Reviews for The Puppet Master
ThePerfectMess chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for the next. [:
rosamondrose chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
i've missing this story - thanks for the update.
ValueMyHeart chapter 85 . 4/18/2012
This was such a great chapter.
Nicoconsd chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
I'm so excited Khar mentioned your story on twitter! I am loving it so far and Jasper is one of my all time favs so it's so so great to be able to have so much Jasper time :))))
Nomurai chapter 85 . 4/17/2012
YAY! I had thought you went on hiatus (which usually means, quitting the story permanently).

I've missed this fanfic; hope you update again soon! :)
DeepCrimson76 chapter 85 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter! I've been waiting for this one for ages! I love how we're seeing character development in Edward... And the behind the scenes stuff while the deal was being made. Can't wait for the next update!
Entwinedlove chapter 85 . 4/17/2012
As always, lovely and never enough. I don't know how many times I've re-read the books just to read along with Puppet Master. I don't think I'll ever get enough of Cammy.

I noticed a few typos, but I know you said you were tired at the beginning and it's no big deal.
Twicullenfan96 chapter 85 . 4/17/2012
AHHH! So happy that you updated! Thanks so much, it was AMAZING! :DD
Little Weasley Girl chapter 85 . 4/17/2012
Awesome Chapter! I'm excited... The training chapter is one of my favorites (mostly because Jasper is basically my favorite cullen)I'm eager to read. Hope you update soon, but no rush!
RoyaCass chapter 84 . 4/17/2012
Hi

At first I own you an apology. I follow your story for a year now and haven’t written any comment yet. Shame on me.

I do not write many comments. Probably because reading in a foreign language is easier than writing. But after reading the Story again on my Kindle, I need to review. So I apologize in advance for my bad English.

I really really love this fanfiction. Your Cammy you have to like.

Ok, when I read other comments here, then not everyone. But at least I do.

Very often I felt sorry for her. How they treat her until Eclipse (until after her “break out”). Certainly, no one has asked Cammy to intervene, but no one can say what would have happened if she had not done it. She risked not only a great deal, but also didn’t live her own Life anymore. Therefore she does not notice for so long time, that she is a part of the Twilight World as much as the other Characters. But nobody really seems to recognize her sacrifice. Even when Cammy needs a strong shoulder to lead on, everyone just asked for Bella.

I’m really curious, what you do with the little inconsistencies caused by Breaking Dawn.

Will Cammy just return to the “real” world in order to get the book? Will she take Paul with her? (Could anyone imagine Paul on a Twilight Book premiere, among all this crazy Fans? XD)

What impact does it have on the final battle that the Volturi already knows about the wolves? With the delays between the updates, you have much time to imagine all sort of things that can happen and I’m dying to know which path your Cammy choose in the end.

But not all time she is logical to me. When the wolves keep her in captivity, she seemed to take it easier than expected.

The way you describe Jasper is so exactly like he seemed in the books.

He and Cammy have an adorable friendship. With him being cautious from the outside. And then again insightfully and caring silently for his family and Cammy.

All Feeling Chaos taken. Cammy pities him rightfully so often. “Poor Jasper” :-)

It’s also very exhilarant, that Edward acted more like the stubborn teenager he is frozen in.

I’m wishing you the inspiration and strength to complete this story. Hopefully it will not end at die field of abounded WIPs like all the other “bring a TwiHard in Twilight”-AUs.

I’m looking forward to the next Chapter.

-Roya
Woodshrew chapter 84 . 4/12/2012
This is a very good story, ive just gotten back into reading twilight and this story has just taken the cake as the best ive ever read.

I love how you've incorperated cammy in there its very well done and almost adictive to read, love the story continue soon please!
HidingBehindtheCamera chapter 83 . 4/8/2012
Update, please! I'm dying of anticipation! It's just sad how often I check to see if this story's been updated. Please make me happy the next time I check (which will probably be like tomorrow or something, but no pressure!) so that I see that you've added a new chapter!

My life will be complete! (That statement doesn't make me seem any less of a pathetic fangirl, does it?)

:D
PaulHenrySherbertJohnII chapter 84 . 4/3/2012
Please. Please. Please. Please. Pleeeaaasssee update soon! This is by far my FAVORITE twilight fanfiction. So if you updated soon you would make me a very happy person:)
YuuraOokami666 chapter 84 . 4/2/2012
UPDATE! Plzzz I can't stand this waiting... I have to know what's going to happen !
julieakaweirdo chapter 84 . 3/30/2012
This was good, now you just have to upfate more often :)
4,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »