Reviews for The Puppet Master
Woodshrew chapter 84 . 4/12/2012
This is a very good story, ive just gotten back into reading twilight and this story has just taken the cake as the best ive ever read.

I love how you've incorperated cammy in there its very well done and almost adictive to read, love the story continue soon please!
HidingBehindtheCamera chapter 83 . 4/8/2012
Update, please! I'm dying of anticipation! It's just sad how often I check to see if this story's been updated. Please make me happy the next time I check (which will probably be like tomorrow or something, but no pressure!) so that I see that you've added a new chapter!

My life will be complete! (That statement doesn't make me seem any less of a pathetic fangirl, does it?)

PaulHenrySherbertJohnII chapter 84 . 4/3/2012
Please. Please. Please. Please. Pleeeaaasssee update soon! This is by far my FAVORITE twilight fanfiction. So if you updated soon you would make me a very happy person:)
YuuraOokami666 chapter 84 . 4/2/2012
UPDATE! Plzzz I can't stand this waiting... I have to know what's going to happen !
julieakaweirdo chapter 84 . 3/30/2012
This was good, now you just have to upfate more often :)
BellaNikki chapter 84 . 3/29/2012
After finding out that another Twilight fanfic author has been published and there's probably a movie coming out...I have a feeling that (and I hope) this will be the next to be published. I am always anxious to see if you have updated. I know you are busy and don't update often but it's too good to forget. I hope you have the same luck as EL James is having. This would be a hoot to watch
rosamondrose chapter 84 . 3/27/2012
Oh my goodness i've been completely obsessed with this story for the last few days - it's amazing - i laughed till i cried about the story of Paul running around naked (c.46) - too funny! hope you update soon - i can't wait to here more.
The Regboner Queen chapter 83 . 3/26/2012
Stupid thing won't let me review on Ch. 84 :(

Am I right to assume this is abandoned?
Cassy-Kay chapter 84 . 3/26/2012

I have read this story over the past week and I need to let you know that it is amazing! You are an incredible writer and this story has been so much fun to read. It's amazing how you can take little details and tie them all together. Honestly, every time I see something that I know you tied in, i get so excited!

I cannot wait for more and I can't wait to see what you've done with breaking dawn. I have a few predictions but I am REALLY hoping they aren't right! Cammy and Paul need a very happy ending. I am demanding it!(:

Again, thank you for writing such an amazing story...can't wait for more!

XX Cass
Miki Is Me chapter 84 . 3/22/2012
I would just like to point out how much I love this story... All of it.

And please I beg of you, could you please update soon? (Not meaning to sound pushy or anything)

Anyways, I love the story and would just like to point out what an amazing job you are doing in finding loopholes in the story (twilight) to fit your own.

Happy Writing :)
sierrakrystalblack chapter 84 . 3/12/2012

I love this story! It's amazing and very well executed. I love how detailed and consistent it is to the actual books. You are an amazing author and I cannot wait to see how this finishes. I don't know how you'll do the last book, but I have so much faith in you! Thank you for sharing this story!

Little Weasley Girl chapter 84 . 3/1/2012
i am so in love with your story. its kept me up for the past couple nights because i just couldn't stop reading. haha. Kim said she had a way to save Paul which freaked me out cuz, she didnt say a way to prevent her from leaving or anything... is it a plot twist or am being paranoid?
Iamsumbody chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
Is this supposed to be like the weird messed up movie on pride and predjiduice where the person goes back in time and Elizabeth goes to her time? Like it anyway
Iamsumbody chapter 20 . 2/29/2012
What happened to Rachel?
Emerald Gaze chapter 84 . 2/26/2012
heh,nice ending you got there

pudding theft and avoidence all in one? plus success at both

truely a grnad night!

not to mention the fact that for once paul is the one responsible for saving the whole story

it's a nice twist to things

theis little uber-intimate moment was nice too

they realized they were goning to far and were able to stop withoug any hurt feelings

sure is nice when the other person's your soulmate and can totally understand your hesitance in a split second

that way no one feels led on and no ones dissapointed!_!
4,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »