Reviews for The Puppet Master
mayfire21 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
I wish there were more "from our world to yours" type stories about twilight...:'(
auricurvy chapter 86 . 9/18/2013
please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please!
susannahblack19 chapter 72 . 9/14/2013
Could we please have the cullens pov especially Japser's Point of view about when Cammy died?
lauren0101 chapter 86 . 9/3/2013
Okay, having just reread your work after losing track of it three years ago all I can say is wow, you've created something truly remarkable.

I'm not someone who's really a fan of twilight, I read the books once and thought "eh, this isn't really my thing" and eventually found myself wandering into this section off , like I do with everything I read, just to poke around at the fandom and see what kind of fun people are having with it, and I found this.

I was obsessed instantly. Everything about this just drew me in. You bring a sense of fun to the characters without them ever feeling inauthentic or out of character and the manner in which you weave the narrative completely perfectly with the books is frankly, fic makes the series feel unfinished, as if you can't possibly know the entire story from reading the books and really plays on Bella's own status as an unreliable narrator.

Furthermore, Cammy is absolutely brilliant! In my eyes she is a far superior heroine than Bella and it breaks my heart a little bit every time she has to run and hide while Bella invades her world and whenever she feels under appreciated for the sacrifices she's making. All I want to do is give that girl hug, rub her back and tell her everything will be okay. Also, your Paul and Jasper are CANON to me and I won't let ANYBODY take that away from me.

I have very distinct memories of being sat at the back of the class, banging my sidekick against a wall to get a signal so I could frantically scrawl through every new chapter you posted. I must have looked a little like Cammy myself those days! Completely ignoring my education for a world I just couldn't get enough of. It's definitely telling of the quality of your fic that I would sit for an hour and a half messing around with search filters and typing random things into google just so I could find this again!

I realise that you obviously have a life, and responsibilities, and all kinds of other things to be getting on with and this story probably isn't a priority and frankly it shouldn't be, because life is far more important than all this crap BUT... I would be really grateful if at some point you could find the time to let us all know how things worked out for everybody, because I care about CAMMY'S happy ending, not Bella's! (Team Cammy!). You've done the impossible and made me care about twilight, so whenever you do return here, I know I'll find and devour whatever you write! Thank you :)
Juliettee chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
OMG YESSS !
the moment Paul told her he 'really' imprinted on her .. wow .. my head jusst exploded :'')
soow i guess no Rachel? - i. totaly, do. not. mind. at. all.
andd uhm .. I think she has to tell them a little more about the books .. like ''oh Jake i think you really should stop going after Bella, ya know,, cause it will totally destroy you'' ''oh dont believe me? Check page ,,, ''
Or that those 3 vamp guys will come during that baseball game of theirs.
reaaly dont think they will appriciate it if she leaves that part out ..
OH and she totally should move to La Push with paul ! I mean she has to think about her life too, not only bella bella blablabla Bellabella ughhh its beginning to be kind of annoyinh : /
Juliettee chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
YEEEEY ssooo cutee :oo
but uhm? how does she not think of the fact that he is going to imprint on rachel .. ?
or is that not happening ? (pleaaasee say yes :/ !)
Juliettee chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
ohmygod ..
i just found out about this story, and i really couldnt write a review earlier : /
reaaly ,.
I just clicked ''NEXT'' the whole time hahaha
but well uhm .. I LOVE your storyy, :oo
did Paul imprinted on her T-T ? I REALLY HOPE SO :sss
it ssooo cutee !
and i really wished she had gone with paul in his car and idk .. go living in the reservation?
Larlar77 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Wow...I just re-read this story for the fifth time :) Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!
I would tell you that 'an update would be awesome' and 'can't wait to hear more,' but you know that already, right? Riiiight.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
i love the wolves but i secretly love jasper and he is the only vampire to ever get that honor.
musiclilly chapter 86 . 7/21/2013
This has been great! I can't wait for the rest of it!
flarsanzian chapter 86 . 7/7/2013
Ha, I remember when this story only had a thousand reviews. I've been out awhile from Twilight fanfictions, and I LOVE the new chapters! Paul is sooo cute. One thing I'm terribly curious : Rachel and Paul. How are you gonna explain that when we enter Breaking Dawn? I'm really, really looking forward to that! :D
PaulHenrySherbertJohnII chapter 42 . 6/6/2013
Excuse me? Yeah Mr. Glitch in the System person, sir? This is by far my favorite fanfic out of every single stinking one. And I have been following your story for maybe two years now I'm not sure I'm very bad with time. But you make me sad when you don't update. And I love re-reading your story over and over and over, but it would be nice for it to end differently. Anyways I just wanted to says thanks for writing such a great story and that if your lacking a little inspiration go out and smell the daffodils! Or play with play dough! It's fun:) This is probably not my best pep talk but hopefully you get the point!
Make good choices! - PaulHenrySherbertJohnII
Jenessa F chapter 86 . 5/16/2013
This story is absolutely amazing. I love it! Please continue on!
Read-Till-It-Hurts chapter 86 . 5/11/2013
I started this story a few days ago and could not put it down. Totally distracted me during test week haha. This is seriously an amazing story! Please continue it...I don't think I can wait long for the next chapter!
CantCatchTomorrow chapter 86 . 5/10/2013
You are so far beyond amazing, honestly. Here i am trying to get a darn essay written and i'm getting caught up in your work instead of mine haha, no more breaks for me! I adore Cammy, and you for writing her. It is brilliant to see a whole new and utterly believeable view point in this saga, at times i prefere it to Bellas!

I do hope you continue with this, i know that following the saga and to re-write it must get tedious but i bet im not the only one who hopes to stick to it. This is too amazing a piece of work for you to not to, sorry :) Well im not because i'd love to read a new chapter hehehe. Anyhow, i can really only say that this is amazing...there is honestly nothing wrong with this, from my perspective at least x
4,703 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »