Reviews for The Puppet Master
HoneyLovesCake chapter 82 . 8/31/2011
I Love this story so much 3
Nethien chapter 82 . 8/29/2011
Love love love! Haven't put this story down for over a week! Been reading it every where I can! Please continue! I can't wait to see what you have cooking for Cammy!
Twicullenfan96 chapter 82 . 8/29/2011
Well, I finally read it! I've had no time lately with colorguard practice 8-15 hours a week -_- It was really good though and I can't wait to find out what Cammy's sudden epiphany is :)
CutieSOS chapter 82 . 8/23/2011
Im so excited for the next one now!

cliffy! blehk.

this chapter was awsome.

i love angry Paul. Is that bad? haha

cant wait for more.

keep up the good work.
chortlechortle chapter 82 . 8/22/2011
So I'm really loving this story, but the time between chapters is killing me! Update soon? :)
Unerose93 chapter 82 . 8/20/2011
Great chap'! xD
The Weatherwitch chapter 82 . 8/20/2011
HOORAY! NEW UPDATE!

nice chapter, interesting :D

update soon!
Captgirl1 chapter 82 . 8/20/2011
Loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
PurpleReader29 chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
I can't guess who she's going to, but its probably going to seem obvious. Thanks for the chap!
julieakaweirdo chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
The story is good, but I would very much like some more Cammy and Paul scenes? But that is up to you :)

As I said good story XD
Chrystal06921 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I just wanted to review one more time. This story is soooo amazing I stayed up till 7 am just to read it. I finally had to get to sleep and once i woke up I finished the rest of the chapters. I think you've done an amazing job writing cammy into the story. This was a well planned out story and I think your an amazing writing. I will be looking forward to the next chapter!
Chrystal06921 chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
OMG i am in love. soo much. Im going to cry if cammy leaves. that would just be devestating but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do. cant wait for the next chapter.
Lis123 chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
Good chapter. It's funny; it seems like Cammy, Jasper and Paul's relationship is pretty much the same as Bella, Edward and Jake's.

I bet if Jasper didn't have Alice and Cammy didn't have Paul they would be into each other.

I'm curious as to whom Cammy thinks can help her with her problem, I'm guess Leah, Emily, Jacob or the book itself, lol. I have no clue, can't wait to find out. ;)
Lady Oblivious chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
Please update soon! lady O.
beba78 chapter 82 . 8/18/2011
Hmmm...

I wonder who she's going to for help

Great chapter!

Can't wait for the next one :D
4,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »