Reviews for The Puppet Master
JitterFish chapter 82 . 11/3/2011
So good! Your story is detrimental to my homework attempts, please write more :)
SparklingAngelFairy chapter 82 . 10/27/2011
I have read this story for sometime now and tho I have read a rew I never did review and I know how iportant it is to u authors for us to review as much as possible. I would love to see where else this story goes and I hope u can give us all a new chapter soon. I wanna do a story on here and have been writing since I was really young but all the stories I wrote are in notebooks (half destroyed by water and time) and not one time in my life have I ever finished a story. So I been tryin to work on one that I know where I am going with it so I can finsih it. But enough about me, you need to know how awsome this story really is (its the 2nd one I ever read) and I know how life gets in the ways and I heard all this was started before Breaking Dawn came out. Best advice I have for you is finish it and mae it your own, take parts out and add some, thats the great point to these is to exspress ourselfs and how we feel. So I really hope to see some kinda update here soon, u ended this chaper pretty well that Im tryin to come up with my own ways how the next one will be. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope it finds u strength to continue this story.

~*~Andrea~*~
Amelianna chapter 82 . 10/26/2011
I just spent the last week re-reading and catching up with your wonderfully addicting story. Please don't leave us hanging out on a cliff too long, please update soon.
xBlownxAwayx chapter 82 . 10/8/2011
Wow! This is an absolutely amazing story. I have no idea how you came up with this insanely genius idea but I love it! Please update soon!
Cinand chapter 82 . 9/28/2011
This is a great story. I think i'm going to reread the Twilight saga!

Update soon please. I read your work in a couple of days, poor children of mine!

Is Cammy going back to get Breaking Dawn?
KimiD chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Interesting reaction and interaction. Now that really is strange, like she has the only copy of books that do not exist. Like she might be able to prevent events from happening so Bella & Edward are never separated... Cool thought~~ Interesting hypothesis, we shall see.
KimiD chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Coincidence, hmmmm, maybe. Strange, definitely... Wonder if she will see Bella~~
KimiD chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Whoa, freeeaky... Her best friend who introduced her to Twilight did NOT know what she was talking about? This is getting interesting... At least she still knows who Cammy is~~ This is getting curiouser and curiouser... will she be following the white rabbit down the hole too... lOl just kidding~~ This is a really great twist & turn story, love it! I do not usually read stories that have "others" in it as the main characters but this one is enthralling to read... NIcely Done~~
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Sweet! Quite an interesting beginning... Looks to be intriguing as well.
3Dreamer chapter 70 . 9/24/2011
interesting and fun story
MidnightKat01 chapter 82 . 9/21/2011
I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to read your update. I am finally caught up and as usual - you did a great job with this chapter. I can't wait to find out who Cammy thinks can help her and how. Since I'm so late reading the update - maybe I won't have to wait too long for the next chapter **fingers crossed**

Kat
Limousine chapter 82 . 9/17/2011
So I literally read 82 chapters in about three days, I may or may not fail my exams because I couldn't put it down to study, and I probably cried when I realized there was a cliffhanger at chapter 82 and I was done. Please tell me you're still writing this! this makes the twilight books a thousand times better, when I finished this I reread them and I couldn't help but imagine cammys story in the background :) update?:D
TwiMommyof3 chapter 82 . 9/15/2011
Love it can't wait for more, very original;)) is cammy going back to the "real world" to get breaking dawn? And the unidentified scent in la push irina and the reason for her nightmares because the the volturi would no she didn't die and that's how they all factor into her dreams? Sorry if I am giving anything away but I just had to ask...lol;))
Shaylynne chapter 82 . 9/15/2011