Reviews for The Puppet Master
Captgirl1 chapter 82 . 8/20/2011
Loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
PurpleReader29 chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
I can't guess who she's going to, but its probably going to seem obvious. Thanks for the chap!
julieakaweirdo chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
The story is good, but I would very much like some more Cammy and Paul scenes? But that is up to you :)

As I said good story XD
Chrystal06921 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I just wanted to review one more time. This story is soooo amazing I stayed up till 7 am just to read it. I finally had to get to sleep and once i woke up I finished the rest of the chapters. I think you've done an amazing job writing cammy into the story. This was a well planned out story and I think your an amazing writing. I will be looking forward to the next chapter!
Chrystal06921 chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
OMG i am in love. soo much. Im going to cry if cammy leaves. that would just be devestating but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do. cant wait for the next chapter.
Lis123 chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
Good chapter. It's funny; it seems like Cammy, Jasper and Paul's relationship is pretty much the same as Bella, Edward and Jake's.

I bet if Jasper didn't have Alice and Cammy didn't have Paul they would be into each other.

I'm curious as to whom Cammy thinks can help her with her problem, I'm guess Leah, Emily, Jacob or the book itself, lol. I have no clue, can't wait to find out. ;)
Lady Oblivious chapter 82 . 8/19/2011
Please update soon! lady O.
beba78 chapter 82 . 8/18/2011
Hmmm...

I wonder who she's going to for help

Great chapter!

Can't wait for the next one :D
Icis of Avalon chapter 82 . 8/18/2011
I'm so glad that you are still writing 'The Puppet Master.' I'm also very excited to see what you have coming up next.
gumibear26 chapter 82 . 8/18/2011
That's right, she drowned the books in her cliff dive, but Emily (?) saved them and dried them out. I really hope she can figure out a way to not ever leave Paul. That would be really sad for all concerned.
Lil Obsessed chapter 82 . 8/18/2011
who to help her .. im guessing .. maybe stephanie meyer?

Update soon! :)
bubblegum black chapter 82 . 8/18/2011
it's like a little treat in my inbox. always a pleasure to read. even when the plot doesn't advance, I just want to read more.
Chrystal06921 chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
love it! im sooo glad I found it. havent read another story like it and it is sooo awesome!
ScienceofDeduction22 chapter 82 . 8/18/2011
Whoot, another chapter! This was an unexpected treat in my inbox today. Great as usual, though it did paint a bit of a funny picture. Jasper and Paul? Well, they thought that Edward and Seth would never be friends...

Cannot wait for the next chapter! Cheers!
Rock The Rain chapter 82 . 8/18/2011
I hope everything works out in the end! :O Please update soon! This story is so addicting, lol.
4,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »