Reviews for The Puppet Master
KimiD chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Coincidence, hmmmm, maybe. Strange, definitely... Wonder if she will see Bella~~
KimiD chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Whoa, freeeaky... Her best friend who introduced her to Twilight did NOT know what she was talking about? This is getting interesting... At least she still knows who Cammy is~~ This is getting curiouser and curiouser... will she be following the white rabbit down the hole too... lOl just kidding~~ This is a really great twist & turn story, love it! I do not usually read stories that have "others" in it as the main characters but this one is enthralling to read... NIcely Done~~
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Sweet! Quite an interesting beginning... Looks to be intriguing as well.
3Dreamer chapter 70 . 9/24/2011
interesting and fun story
MidnightKat01 chapter 82 . 9/21/2011
I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to read your update. I am finally caught up and as usual - you did a great job with this chapter. I can't wait to find out who Cammy thinks can help her and how. Since I'm so late reading the update - maybe I won't have to wait too long for the next chapter **fingers crossed**

Kat
Limousine chapter 82 . 9/17/2011
So I literally read 82 chapters in about three days, I may or may not fail my exams because I couldn't put it down to study, and I probably cried when I realized there was a cliffhanger at chapter 82 and I was done. Please tell me you're still writing this! this makes the twilight books a thousand times better, when I finished this I reread them and I couldn't help but imagine cammys story in the background :) update?:D
TwiMommyof3 chapter 82 . 9/15/2011
Love it can't wait for more, very original;)) is cammy going back to the "real world" to get breaking dawn? And the unidentified scent in la push irina and the reason for her nightmares because the the volturi would no she didn't die and that's how they all factor into her dreams? Sorry if I am giving anything away but I just had to ask...lol;))
Shaylynne chapter 82 . 9/15/2011
FREAKING AWESOME BOOK...
HoneyLovesCake chapter 82 . 8/31/2011
I Love this story so much 3
Nethien chapter 82 . 8/29/2011
Love love love! Haven't put this story down for over a week! Been reading it every where I can! Please continue! I can't wait to see what you have cooking for Cammy!
Twicullenfan96 chapter 82 . 8/29/2011
Well, I finally read it! I've had no time lately with colorguard practice 8-15 hours a week -_- It was really good though and I can't wait to find out what Cammy's sudden epiphany is :)
CutieSOS chapter 82 . 8/23/2011
Im so excited for the next one now!

cliffy! blehk.

this chapter was awsome.

i love angry Paul. Is that bad? haha

cant wait for more.

keep up the good work.
chortlechortle chapter 82 . 8/22/2011
So I'm really loving this story, but the time between chapters is killing me! Update soon? :)
Unerose93 chapter 82 . 8/20/2011