Reviews for The Puppet Master
KirstyM chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
I love ur fanfic :D I like the id of it even more xD its great... ;);) keep it up :D

amberxxalert chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
Alrighty..I'm sensing some kind of...feelings between Cammy and Jasper..just a little though...and I just wanted to make sure that those were...FRIEND feelings, cause she most definately belongs with Paul, and, as much as I hate saying this since I have a theory he belongs with ME (lol), Jasper belongs with Alice..But still, I really LOVE this story :DD

Good job, and PLEASE update ASAP XD
dot823 chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
I loved it! awesome job, that's cool how he is working on his restraint with her. it adds more to the story than her just following the characters around! very good! I shall keep reading!haha...
infp1079 chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
Chapters with Jasper are beginning to become my favorites. :) I'm happy he took Cammy up on her offer... and mates! What an interesting perspective from Jasper. At least Cammy isn't weirded out by it...

Update soon! :D
Wayne Wright chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
Well written, as always. I'm really starting to look forward to the days that you update.
SimplyNikki chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
Good chapter!
Morning-Sunset chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
Gasp:) has Paul imprinted on Cammy?

Is that what Jasper meant- aw, poor Jasper, i completley get what Cammy's talking about- everyone picks on him because of his restraint but it's so hard for him!

Great chapter- i love this story!
SimplyNikki chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
Wow. So I sat down and read the whole thing. It's really good. At first I thought Jasper was going to be a love interest and that kinda made me sad (for Alice) But I now love Paul! Even if he's a hot head. I cant wait to read more. You are very talented!

amberxxalert chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
OMG! Hello! Your story is freaking AMAZING :DD

AW and I totally see Paul in a new light now..

AH! I can't wait for an update !
Freesia Like Heroin chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
This is simply amazing. My God, Stephenie herself could have wrote this. O.O Seriously. I'm a little shell-shocked here!

I cannot wait for the rest!
stare at string chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
Those wolves better not hurt her when they find out what happens in New Moon (if you're going that far with this, which I hope you will)!
Wicked Rose06 chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
Woohoo! aw... that made me smile! It was so cute. I really like Paul
lollipoplola chapter 13 . 4/6/2008

I love this fic!

wow wow wow!

Update soon!

oh, and keep up the good work please!

infp1079 chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
Wow, this was a deliciously long chapter. :D I hope the werewolves decide to let the vampire situation just run its course for some time so they can spend more time living their own lives. And did Paul imprint on Cammy? If he did, then I wonder when she'll figure it out...

This story is great! Please update soon! :)
infp1079 chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
Oops, I just realized I forgot to review this chapter the first time around... so I'll just say now that I was happy to see Cammy initiating Jasper in a substantial conversation... and that giving Jasper a print-out of the basic Twilight information is actually a good idea, so she doesn't have to seem like an idiot in trying to explain the concept to him without any evidence. :-P
4,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 301 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 .. Last Next »