Reviews for The Puppet Master
SimplyNikki chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
Wow. So I sat down and read the whole thing. It's really good. At first I thought Jasper was going to be a love interest and that kinda made me sad (for Alice) But I now love Paul! Even if he's a hot head. I cant wait to read more. You are very talented!

amberxxalert chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
OMG! Hello! Your story is freaking AMAZING :DD

AW and I totally see Paul in a new light now..

AH! I can't wait for an update !
Freesia Like Heroin chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
This is simply amazing. My God, Stephenie herself could have wrote this. O.O Seriously. I'm a little shell-shocked here!

I cannot wait for the rest!
stare at string chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
Those wolves better not hurt her when they find out what happens in New Moon (if you're going that far with this, which I hope you will)!
Wicked Rose06 chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
Woohoo! aw... that made me smile! It was so cute. I really like Paul
lollipoplola chapter 13 . 4/6/2008

I love this fic!

wow wow wow!

Update soon!

oh, and keep up the good work please!

infp1079 chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
Wow, this was a deliciously long chapter. :D I hope the werewolves decide to let the vampire situation just run its course for some time so they can spend more time living their own lives. And did Paul imprint on Cammy? If he did, then I wonder when she'll figure it out...

This story is great! Please update soon! :)
infp1079 chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
Oops, I just realized I forgot to review this chapter the first time around... so I'll just say now that I was happy to see Cammy initiating Jasper in a substantial conversation... and that giving Jasper a print-out of the basic Twilight information is actually a good idea, so she doesn't have to seem like an idiot in trying to explain the concept to him without any evidence. :-P
infp1079 chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
Ooh, that really was a low blow. :( But hopefully Sam will forgive her eventually. Dinner with Billy and Jacob sounds like it will be an entertaining scene to read. And at last, Edward is happy! :D Though I do hope Cammy is allowed to solve her Paul problems soon...
infp1079 chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
It's good to see that everything's matching up, and that Cammy really is vital to the Twilight story. Man, Edward has so many things to think about right now, it's a wonder he hasn't gone crazy.
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
hm i wonder why she knows everything about imprinting but yet hasnt come to the conclusion that paul maybe has imprinted on her. silly girl. anyway i cant wait for the next update. soon i hope? i loved this chapter keep it up.
infp1079 chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
Cammy's so sweet! I hope Jasper takes her up on her offer.

Ugh, Edward, stop being so crotchety and admit you're in love with Bella already! :-P
infp1079 chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
Ooh, Edward's angry... it's strange to see him denying his love for Bella, but necessary, I suppose... and it's nice to see that Cammy is in fact helpful to the story unwinding as it is supposed to. I really hope that Cammy, Jasper and Alice become good friends in the future, and that Edward learns to cool down... great chapter! I can't wait for English class. :-P
infp1079 chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
Wow, Paul really can get angry. I hope Jasper talks to Cammy soon...I need to know what he's thinking! :-P Nice chapter, as always.
infp1079 chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Hmm, I wonder which vampire decided to pay Cammy's house a visit. Poor Paul... I hope Sam will let Cammy make the human-to-werewolf transition easier for him. Another great chapter! :)
4,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 301 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 .. Last Next »