Reviews for The Puppet Master
infp1079 chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
Cammy's so sweet! I hope Jasper takes her up on her offer.

Ugh, Edward, stop being so crotchety and admit you're in love with Bella already! :-P
infp1079 chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
Ooh, Edward's angry... it's strange to see him denying his love for Bella, but necessary, I suppose... and it's nice to see that Cammy is in fact helpful to the story unwinding as it is supposed to. I really hope that Cammy, Jasper and Alice become good friends in the future, and that Edward learns to cool down... great chapter! I can't wait for English class. :-P
infp1079 chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
Wow, Paul really can get angry. I hope Jasper talks to Cammy soon...I need to know what he's thinking! :-P Nice chapter, as always.
infp1079 chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Hmm, I wonder which vampire decided to pay Cammy's house a visit. Poor Paul... I hope Sam will let Cammy make the human-to-werewolf transition easier for him. Another great chapter! :)
infp1079 chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Oh my! Edward can't read her thoughts! That sure is interesting... I wonder what will happen when he finds out that he can't? And hehe, what a funny train of thoughts when Cammy still thought he could.
legallyxbrunette chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
AW! That's so freaking cute! Paul and Cammy are perfect together, and you are such a good writer!
infp1079 chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Nice introduction of Bella... and of Paul, too! Hmm, finding out more about the tension between Sam and Paul will certainly be interesting. And do I sense an impending werewolf romance? :-P Geez, Cammy better be more careful with her books.
infp1079 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Another excellent chapter! It's great how your writing seems to possess undertones of that Twilight-ish humor that makes the books so loveable. :) And WOW. The scene with Jasper flowed perfectly, and Cammy's "thanks" to Jasper was entirely understandable with the detailed ongoing description of her emotions. Ooh, what will Jasper do?
infp1079 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
You've captured Carlisle's character very nicely in the chapter, and I'm happy that Cammy was able to come up with a plausible excuse in order to avoid revealing her knowledge to the Cullens right away. Aw, I was just struck with the errant thought that Cammy could quite possibly end up with Jacob (he seems to be the only available male in Twilight :-P), but it's a completely groundless hypothesis at this point as I'm only on chapter three... all right, I'm just going to keep on reading.
DeathByCoffee chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
aww that was a cute chap:)
infp1079 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
You did an amazing job with dropping little hints towards the reality of the "Twilight" situation throughout this chapter. I thought the conversation with Donna was very original, realistic, and not at all unbelievable, and I also like that Cammy first happens across Jasper instead of a quick and convenient run-in with Edward. Also, the details you include in your writing make it that much more enjoyable to read. :)
infp1079 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ooh, I absolutely love this idea! From this first chapter, I can already tell that Cammy will be a great character, and a refreshing voice to follow throughout the story.
dot823 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
OMC! JASPER KINDA ALMOST SORTA KNOWS THAT SHE KNOWS! EK!
MellaIsi chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
This is AMAZING.

Keep writing. Soon preferably.
dot823 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
AH! what's going to happen when she meets Bella and Edward! Edward will read her mind, then they may leave! orr...they bring her/you INTO the group like they did Bella, and you become fans with them! and why does Donna not know who the Cullens or what Twilight is anymore? is it like, most of the time, when you move to Forks or where the Cullens live, everyone you know forgets Twilight or something? weird...yikes...
4,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 302 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 .. Last Next »