Reviews for The Puppet Master
infp1079 chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
Oops, I just realized I forgot to review this chapter the first time around... so I'll just say now that I was happy to see Cammy initiating Jasper in a substantial conversation... and that giving Jasper a print-out of the basic Twilight information is actually a good idea, so she doesn't have to seem like an idiot in trying to explain the concept to him without any evidence. :-P
infp1079 chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
Ooh, that really was a low blow. :( But hopefully Sam will forgive her eventually. Dinner with Billy and Jacob sounds like it will be an entertaining scene to read. And at last, Edward is happy! :D Though I do hope Cammy is allowed to solve her Paul problems soon...
infp1079 chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
It's good to see that everything's matching up, and that Cammy really is vital to the Twilight story. Man, Edward has so many things to think about right now, it's a wonder he hasn't gone crazy.
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
hm i wonder why she knows everything about imprinting but yet hasnt come to the conclusion that paul maybe has imprinted on her. silly girl. anyway i cant wait for the next update. soon i hope? i loved this chapter keep it up.
infp1079 chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
Cammy's so sweet! I hope Jasper takes her up on her offer.

Ugh, Edward, stop being so crotchety and admit you're in love with Bella already! :-P
infp1079 chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
Ooh, Edward's angry... it's strange to see him denying his love for Bella, but necessary, I suppose... and it's nice to see that Cammy is in fact helpful to the story unwinding as it is supposed to. I really hope that Cammy, Jasper and Alice become good friends in the future, and that Edward learns to cool down... great chapter! I can't wait for English class. :-P
infp1079 chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
Wow, Paul really can get angry. I hope Jasper talks to Cammy soon...I need to know what he's thinking! :-P Nice chapter, as always.
infp1079 chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Hmm, I wonder which vampire decided to pay Cammy's house a visit. Poor Paul... I hope Sam will let Cammy make the human-to-werewolf transition easier for him. Another great chapter! :)
infp1079 chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Oh my! Edward can't read her thoughts! That sure is interesting... I wonder what will happen when he finds out that he can't? And hehe, what a funny train of thoughts when Cammy still thought he could.
legallyxbrunette chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
AW! That's so freaking cute! Paul and Cammy are perfect together, and you are such a good writer!
infp1079 chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Nice introduction of Bella... and of Paul, too! Hmm, finding out more about the tension between Sam and Paul will certainly be interesting. And do I sense an impending werewolf romance? :-P Geez, Cammy better be more careful with her books.
infp1079 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Another excellent chapter! It's great how your writing seems to possess undertones of that Twilight-ish humor that makes the books so loveable. :) And WOW. The scene with Jasper flowed perfectly, and Cammy's "thanks" to Jasper was entirely understandable with the detailed ongoing description of her emotions. Ooh, what will Jasper do?
infp1079 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
You've captured Carlisle's character very nicely in the chapter, and I'm happy that Cammy was able to come up with a plausible excuse in order to avoid revealing her knowledge to the Cullens right away. Aw, I was just struck with the errant thought that Cammy could quite possibly end up with Jacob (he seems to be the only available male in Twilight :-P), but it's a completely groundless hypothesis at this point as I'm only on chapter three... all right, I'm just going to keep on reading.
DeathByCoffee chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
aww that was a cute chap:)
infp1079 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
You did an amazing job with dropping little hints towards the reality of the "Twilight" situation throughout this chapter. I thought the conversation with Donna was very original, realistic, and not at all unbelievable, and I also like that Cammy first happens across Jasper instead of a quick and convenient run-in with Edward. Also, the details you include in your writing make it that much more enjoyable to read. :)
4,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 302 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 .. Last Next »