Reviews for The Puppet Master
infp1079 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
You did an amazing job with dropping little hints towards the reality of the "Twilight" situation throughout this chapter. I thought the conversation with Donna was very original, realistic, and not at all unbelievable, and I also like that Cammy first happens across Jasper instead of a quick and convenient run-in with Edward. Also, the details you include in your writing make it that much more enjoyable to read. :)
infp1079 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ooh, I absolutely love this idea! From this first chapter, I can already tell that Cammy will be a great character, and a refreshing voice to follow throughout the story.
dot823 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
OMC! JASPER KINDA ALMOST SORTA KNOWS THAT SHE KNOWS! EK!
MellaIsi chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
This is AMAZING.

Keep writing. Soon preferably.
dot823 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
AH! what's going to happen when she meets Bella and Edward! Edward will read her mind, then they may leave! orr...they bring her/you INTO the group like they did Bella, and you become fans with them! and why does Donna not know who the Cullens or what Twilight is anymore? is it like, most of the time, when you move to Forks or where the Cullens live, everyone you know forgets Twilight or something? weird...yikes...
dot823 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
O...M...C! this rocks! I adore it...I so have to read more! I would adore this to happen in my life...haha...
TheBestForksAren'tTheShinyOnes chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Oh my goodness I loved this chapter! It was great. I love how you made Camille the only one who knew about Twilight. That was really cool.
Rosalind Mariero chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
UPDATE NOW! i luv ur story
legallyxbrunette chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
You are a very good writer, and this chapter was written exceptionally well!
Tymer chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
This story is wonderful! I love it!

Most stories with Twilight coming into the real world are bad and un-realistic. You did an excellent job of breaking the cliche!

Keep up the good work!
larabrambleofbywater chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
wow, really good. :)!
Little Red In The Tardis chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
oh my god that was amazing!

update soon
Wicked Rose06 chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
Oh burn! That was harsh... poor Sam. He had it kinda sorta had it coming. Aw Edward is happy cause he saw Bella! Love this story!
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
i loved it and i cant wait for more. i am still excited that i have never ever read anything like it before and its amazing.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
i rly like ur story its rly good update soon plz
4,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 302 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 .. Last Next »