Reviews for The Puppet Master
legallyxbrunette chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
This one was written so well!

Good job and keep writing! :D
Rain Kissed Secret chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
i like it please hurry up please
Rain Kissed Secret chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
i like it hurry please i really want to know what happens please update reguarily please i really really really realy want to know hurry and yes it is good or else i wouldnt be begging for you to update now would i so HURRY!

*!moon!*
Little Red In The Tardis chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
oh my god

that was amazing.

finish soon!
cubye4 chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
So good! Go Jasper!
Morning-Sunset chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
oh! So now Jasper knows and the plot thickens!

Wait- i'm having an epiphany, when the vampire came round befroe to search her room, i'm presuming it's Jasper... New Moon was out.

He probably saw himself taking a snap at Bella which is why he's frustrated at Cammy (book owner!) during lessons!

Haha! I astonish even myself sometimes (watch my head inflate. But just watch it all be wrong now... chapter, loved it, Paul is such a guy- compoletley arrogant and thinks he's right all the time- i should knowm, i live with four of them... ugh.
legallyxbrunette chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
This is really good!

Can't wait to see where this goes.
stare at string chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Wow, this is good! I like how you are making her hide the fact that she knows all this stuff. Most people would make her tell all the Cullens and Quiletes about themselves.
Wicked Rose06 chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
woohoo, I really love this story. I wasn't sure about the premise at first but now I can't wait to see if you updated. I really like seeing Paul's sweet side.
FreakyTwilightLoverO.O chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
oh my god.

im so into it right now.

when you described Paul i thought it was Jacob.

lol

but anyways, i really like it and please updated soon.
legallyxbrunette chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
Urggh! Write more this is really good!
iXCL chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
dude. this is so. FREAKY. VERY FREAKY. like seriously creeping me out freaky. wow. freaky. i can't even come up with another adjective. just..freaky. but good. weird. freaky. goodness. i can't say anything else. FREAKY. nice job at TOTALLY FREAKING ME OUT! wow. it takes a lot to do that. good job.
belle4ever chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
Hi! This is one of the best stories I have read so far. It is well written and I enjoy reading it. Please update soon! I would love to see another chapter! When will the vamps find out about her?
Little Red In The Tardis chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
oh snap crackle pop rice krispies!

update soon please
cubye4 chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
I love your story! One of my favorites! It's so cool!
4,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313 314 Next »