Reviews for The Puppet Master
larabrambleofbywater chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
wow, really good. :)!
Little Red In The Tardis chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
oh my god that was amazing!

update soon
Wicked Rose06 chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
Oh burn! That was harsh... poor Sam. He had it kinda sorta had it coming. Aw Edward is happy cause he saw Bella! Love this story!
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
i loved it and i cant wait for more. i am still excited that i have never ever read anything like it before and its amazing.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
i rly like ur story its rly good update soon plz
legallyxbrunette chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
This is really cool how it follows the story.

Keep it coming, this is so good.
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
aw ok so i got to where you left off and i cant wait for you to update soon. i love it and i seriously cant wait for you to update. this is magnificent (wow new word there i totally forgot about it lol) your an amazing author. wow your good.
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 11 . 4/4/2008
she has a good idea now only if he will obliged and go with it. lol. off to read more.
Wicked Rose06 chapter 12 . 4/4/2008
OK, that was a really cute chapter! I love that last part "Did you get all that or would you like my written transcript?"

Can't wait for the next chapter ;D
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
wow i am in love with this. its crazy good and total different take and i love it. off to read more.
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
oh goodness he cant read her thoughts great thats not good. off to read more.
Bellashouldvebeen chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
i love this so far its exciting and ihave never seen anything like it. i love it. i am off to read the rest of it.
Wicked Rose06 chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
Your story seems really well thought out. I really enjoy the interation between Cammy and Jasper. I also can't wait to see what happens between her and paul. I love how fast you update. Thank you so much!
cubye4 chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
I love your story so much! It's one of the best stories out there! Eveytime I see that you've updated I get so excited! Please continue your great work!
legallyxbrunette chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
This was good, and you update fast, lol.

Keep it coming, I love this story!
4,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 .. Last Next »