Reviews for The Puppet Master
s chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
surprisingly good. The note was cute. I liked the background you added for the characters, and it actually does seem pretty interesting. I'm not a fan of Twilight, but the dedication of the fangirls in this particular story I find sweet

Hoping to hurry up an dfind the answers to the questions inyour summary, though. Nice summary. Real nice.
LeTardis chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Wow. Now I feel like just a big ass.
I went back and noticed you did mention the city she came from...great. just ignore my complaints I guess. Living with the steriotypical Cali girl thing I have become way to prissy. I just hate it whenever I meet guys and I tell them I'm from cali then they go " shouldn't you be like, really tan?"
Just ignore me as I hit my head on that wall over there. Repeatedly.
LeTardis chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
okay. I hate being this person...but I have to defend California. Not eveyone is gorgeously tanned ( I wish). Where I live trees are everywhere. The weather is not boring! It snows in some places ( not just the mt.) and its not sunny all the time. I'm assuming that your character was living in LA or San Fransico since they are the worst city type places in Cali. But Sacromento ( the states capital) is nicknamed the city of trees and rightly so because trees are everywhere!
People ( sorry I'm one of them) can get really iffy about the bashing of their state. If you were more spicific in your narrative ( mention her living in one of the i admit very smoggy cities) instead of just saying all of California sucks I wouldn't be getting so defensive.
I'm not trying to be mean I'm just trying to give advice. Since I live in Cali the narrative was fustrating because anyone who lives here would know the whole state isn't like that.

Okay rant over. Ill review again once I read more because I like the story well enough.
Breanna Mondor chapter 86 . 1/3/2014
Why did you stop writing? Couldn't you of least tied up the end of your story for the sake of your fans who have been checking back once a month for the past two years almost for any new material? :( sign
BlueEyedKlutz chapter 86 . 12/21/2013
Amazing story so far!
Guest chapter 86 . 11/18/2013
Can't wait till you update; I love this story
nightmareparade chapter 86 . 10/7/2013
My happiness depends on this story...

I hope everything's okay and you update soon:)
mayfire21 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
I wish there were more "from our world to yours" type stories about twilight...:'(
auricurvy chapter 86 . 9/18/2013
please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please! please please please come back! forget about rachel..but finish the story please!
susannahblack19 chapter 72 . 9/14/2013
Could we please have the cullens pov especially Japser's Point of view about when Cammy died?
lauren0101 chapter 86 . 9/3/2013
Okay, having just reread your work after losing track of it three years ago all I can say is wow, you've created something truly remarkable.

I'm not someone who's really a fan of twilight, I read the books once and thought "eh, this isn't really my thing" and eventually found myself wandering into this section off , like I do with everything I read, just to poke around at the fandom and see what kind of fun people are having with it, and I found this.

I was obsessed instantly. Everything about this just drew me in. You bring a sense of fun to the characters without them ever feeling inauthentic or out of character and the manner in which you weave the narrative completely perfectly with the books is frankly, fic makes the series feel unfinished, as if you can't possibly know the entire story from reading the books and really plays on Bella's own status as an unreliable narrator.

Furthermore, Cammy is absolutely brilliant! In my eyes she is a far superior heroine than Bella and it breaks my heart a little bit every time she has to run and hide while Bella invades her world and whenever she feels under appreciated for the sacrifices she's making. All I want to do is give that girl hug, rub her back and tell her everything will be okay. Also, your Paul and Jasper are CANON to me and I won't let ANYBODY take that away from me.

I have very distinct memories of being sat at the back of the class, banging my sidekick against a wall to get a signal so I could frantically scrawl through every new chapter you posted. I must have looked a little like Cammy myself those days! Completely ignoring my education for a world I just couldn't get enough of. It's definitely telling of the quality of your fic that I would sit for an hour and a half messing around with search filters and typing random things into google just so I could find this again!

I realise that you obviously have a life, and responsibilities, and all kinds of other things to be getting on with and this story probably isn't a priority and frankly it shouldn't be, because life is far more important than all this crap BUT... I would be really grateful if at some point you could find the time to let us all know how things worked out for everybody, because I care about CAMMY'S happy ending, not Bella's! (Team Cammy!). You've done the impossible and made me care about twilight, so whenever you do return here, I know I'll find and devour whatever you write! Thank you :)
Juliettee chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
OMG YESSS !
the moment Paul told her he 'really' imprinted on her .. wow .. my head jusst exploded :'')
soow i guess no Rachel? - i. totaly, do. not. mind. at. all.
andd uhm .. I think she has to tell them a little more about the books .. like ''oh Jake i think you really should stop going after Bella, ya know,, cause it will totally destroy you'' ''oh dont believe me? Check page ,,, ''
Or that those 3 vamp guys will come during that baseball game of theirs.
reaaly dont think they will appriciate it if she leaves that part out ..
OH and she totally should move to La Push with paul ! I mean she has to think about her life too, not only bella bella blablabla Bellabella ughhh its beginning to be kind of annoyinh : /
Juliettee chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
YEEEEY ssooo cutee :oo
but uhm? how does she not think of the fact that he is going to imprint on rachel .. ?
or is that not happening ? (pleaaasee say yes :/ !)
Juliettee chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
ohmygod ..
i just found out about this story, and i really couldnt write a review earlier : /
reaaly ,.
I just clicked ''NEXT'' the whole time hahaha
but well uhm .. I LOVE your storyy, :oo
did Paul imprinted on her T-T ? I REALLY HOPE SO :sss
it ssooo cutee !
and i really wished she had gone with paul in his car and idk .. go living in the reservation?
Larlar77 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Wow...I just re-read this story for the fifth time :) Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!
I would tell you that 'an update would be awesome' and 'can't wait to hear more,' but you know that already, right? Riiiight.
4,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »