Reviews for The Puppet Master
Guest chapter 86 . 12/29/2012
It's been so long since I stumbled upon this! please update more often, i love your fanfic.
EvanescentDream93 chapter 86 . 12/24/2012
I have to say, usually I'm not a fan of "what if there was an OC running around during the events of the books" but I have to admit, you made Cammy very lovable. I love her interactions with everyone especially Jasper but also with Paul too. I'm really rooting for Cammy, especially with the threat of being forced to leave the Twilight world. Even if she did come back, would things be the same as when she left or would they be like the books where Paul imprinted on Jacob's sister...

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with all your endeavors and I hope you can update soon but it's understandable if you don't.
Ridara aris mae chapter 86 . 12/23/2012
:) yay cookies for you and christmas joy as well
soccerislife14 chapter 86 . 12/18/2012
I love this story! Can't wait for the next update. :)
Amelianna chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating, I was beginning to worry... Awesome chapter and hope you can update soon.
Guest chapter 86 . 12/14/2012
Such a great story! Thank you for continuing to update! :)
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 86 . 12/16/2012
I've spent a few days reading all of the chapters you've posted so far, and I'm absolutely hooked!
Pretty much the best/most interesting OC story I've ever read. Cammy is so unique, and seems so real with all of the problems she faces and the flaws she has.
It's crazy how much she's been able to influence the books, and how without her they wouldn't be the same. I've always wondered what would happen if certain events were changed, but then I worry that someone would die who wasn't supposed to.
I will tell you that I'll be incredibly upset if you send Cammy back to the 'real world' and have her forget about everything and never come back. If she goes back to get Breaking Dawn and then returns then everything will be okay.
I'm waiting for this story to go through Breaking Dawn and end with Cammy finally meeting Bella and telling her about all her stalking adventures and living happily after with Paul :)
TurningANewPage chapter 86 . 12/15/2012
Oh my gosh, I think I love you. Never mind that you always take forever to update- although I'll love you even more if you update even sooner! :)

-Natalie
PS you're a genius
Cindersarah chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
I always stop whatever I'm doing when I see a chapter update for this story... and again I was not disappointed. Very awesome. :)
Millie chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Thank you so much for the update! I love this story so much (:
gumibear26 chapter 86 . 12/14/2012
I'm glad to see Cammy and Paul coming to agreements without so much angst.
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 86 . 12/14/2012
great chapter :) thank you for all of you hard work that you have put into this story!
Maxsmomma chapter 86 . 12/14/2012
Always a good day when an update comes through. : ) So glad I found this and that you are writing it.
HighFiveMe chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
So happy to find this wonderful surprise in my inbox. This addition was great as always. I love Paul and Cammy's unique relationship and how she still fangirls after all this time (:
Emilise284 chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
I love this story so so so so (so x infinity) much! Yay for updates!
4,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »