Reviews for The Puppet Master
KittieKat121 chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
Just read through the first book and I love love love this story! :) :) :) :) :) :) gunna read the rest now :D :D
Guest chapter 86 . 1/31/2013
Can't wait to read more this story is awesome!
CassyKay chapter 86 . 1/27/2013
Finally got around to reading this chapter, it's awesome!
Can't wait for more!
XO
TheaDreams chapter 86 . 1/24/2013
I'm so glad you updated! :) I am waiting impatiently for the next installment and had the thought that what if - Paul didn't imprint on Rachel and that it was actually someone else who did?
teamjacob2012 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awesome
Idratherbereading29 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
love this story so far and will recommend it!
CeCilia4ever chapter 86 . 12/31/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy goddddddddd
This story is amazing I just finished it and I really want to no when ur updating again and it's been a really long time from what the last like u updated
Anywhooo I'm really liking where this story is going soo please update asap !
Guest chapter 86 . 12/29/2012
It's been so long since I stumbled upon this! please update more often, i love your fanfic.
EvanescentDream93 chapter 86 . 12/24/2012
I have to say, usually I'm not a fan of "what if there was an OC running around during the events of the books" but I have to admit, you made Cammy very lovable. I love her interactions with everyone especially Jasper but also with Paul too. I'm really rooting for Cammy, especially with the threat of being forced to leave the Twilight world. Even if she did come back, would things be the same as when she left or would they be like the books where Paul imprinted on Jacob's sister...

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with all your endeavors and I hope you can update soon but it's understandable if you don't.
Crimson Poppies chapter 86 . 12/23/2012
:) yay cookies for you and christmas joy as well
soccerislife14 chapter 86 . 12/18/2012
I love this story! Can't wait for the next update. :)
Amelianna chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating, I was beginning to worry... Awesome chapter and hope you can update soon.
Guest chapter 86 . 12/14/2012
Such a great story! Thank you for continuing to update! :)
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 86 . 12/16/2012
I've spent a few days reading all of the chapters you've posted so far, and I'm absolutely hooked!
Pretty much the best/most interesting OC story I've ever read. Cammy is so unique, and seems so real with all of the problems she faces and the flaws she has.
It's crazy how much she's been able to influence the books, and how without her they wouldn't be the same. I've always wondered what would happen if certain events were changed, but then I worry that someone would die who wasn't supposed to.
I will tell you that I'll be incredibly upset if you send Cammy back to the 'real world' and have her forget about everything and never come back. If she goes back to get Breaking Dawn and then returns then everything will be okay.
I'm waiting for this story to go through Breaking Dawn and end with Cammy finally meeting Bella and telling her about all her stalking adventures and living happily after with Paul :)
TurningANewPage chapter 86 . 12/15/2012
Oh my gosh, I think I love you. Never mind that you always take forever to update- although I'll love you even more if you update even sooner! :)

-Natalie