Reviews for The Puppet Master
Bright Auburn Eyes chapter 86 . 3/5/2013
This is the 3rd time I have re-read this fic in the past 4 years. As was the last few times, I absolutely love it! Your attention to detail is impressive and I love how you cast an entirely new light on the Twilight series from what Bella knows. Recently rereading the Twilight series I found myself missing Cammy and Paul and Jasper. Please update soon, this story is far too good to not go on!
KittieKat121 chapter 86 . 2/25/2013
Just finished reading this all the way through and I can't even express how much I love your story! Best fanfic EVER! It could be a proper book all on it's own! I'm desperate to read more so PLEEEEASE update soon!
ErinCullen123 chapter 29 . 2/24/2013
AMAZING, I'm totally hooked, i love you right now.
-E3
KittieKat121 chapter 67 . 2/23/2013
So, just finished reading New Moon and I love love love it! You're such an amazing writer, and this story is incredible! I'm gunna go ahead and read Eclipse now...:) :) :)
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 86 . 2/19/2013
lol,please update soon!
ucanburnmeaturstakeanytimebby chapter 86 . 2/16/2013
Is Cammy going to be changed into a vampire?
KittieKat121 chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
Just read through the first book and I love love love this story! :) :) :) :) :) :) gunna read the rest now :D :D
Guest chapter 86 . 1/31/2013
Can't wait to read more this story is awesome!
CassyKay chapter 86 . 1/27/2013
Finally got around to reading this chapter, it's awesome!
Can't wait for more!
XO
Theayonder chapter 86 . 1/24/2013
I'm so glad you updated! :) I am waiting impatiently for the next installment and had the thought that what if - Paul didn't imprint on Rachel and that it was actually someone else who did?
teamjacob2012 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awesome
Idratherbereading29 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
love this story so far and will recommend it!
CeCilia4ever chapter 86 . 12/31/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy goddddddddd
This story is amazing I just finished it and I really want to no when ur updating again and it's been a really long time from what the last like u updated
Anywhooo I'm really liking where this story is going soo please update asap !
Guest chapter 86 . 12/29/2012
It's been so long since I stumbled upon this! please update more often, i love your fanfic.
EvanescentDream93 chapter 86 . 12/24/2012
I have to say, usually I'm not a fan of "what if there was an OC running around during the events of the books" but I have to admit, you made Cammy very lovable. I love her interactions with everyone especially Jasper but also with Paul too. I'm really rooting for Cammy, especially with the threat of being forced to leave the Twilight world. Even if she did come back, would things be the same as when she left or would they be like the books where Paul imprinted on Jacob's sister...

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with all your endeavors and I hope you can update soon but it's understandable if you don't.
4,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »