Reviews for The Puppet Master
Maxsmomma chapter 86 . 12/14/2012
Always a good day when an update comes through. : ) So glad I found this and that you are writing it.
HighFiveMe chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
So happy to find this wonderful surprise in my inbox. This addition was great as always. I love Paul and Cammy's unique relationship and how she still fangirls after all this time (:
Emilise284 chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
I love this story so so so so (so x infinity) much! Yay for updates!
kat callan chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
You updated!
Will he let her get closer? Will the Cullen's get to talk to her?
This chapter was EPIC!
Please update soon!
:)(:
Theta-McBride chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
lol, it's not like YOU'RE the one needing the lesson. You just want to watch teh coolness.

Amazing story! :D

Hope you update soon. :)
pgrabinEdward chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Awesome chapter! I didn't think Paul would let her ride on him! So funny! So glad you're still writing this one!
JenGambale chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
I loved it, I was so happy when I saw the post on FB! I hope you'll be able to update soon! :D
Foam Weber chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Yay, you're back! Missed ya lots. This just keeps on getting more exciting O.O I really want to find out what happens to Cammy at the end of the book. Update soon?
The Weatherwitch chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
eeek! so excited you updated! :D
I love this story! :D
Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Woodshrew chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Awesome!
Vindictive-Seraphim15 chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
thank you so much for updating.
PaulHenrySherbertJohnII chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! I have been waiting...and waiting. It's just great. Update soon please? :)
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Yayyyyyy an update! I've missed this story! As always it was a fantastic update, and I love the whole riding Paul like a horse idea! *lol* Really hope you can update again soon!
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
AAAAAAAAHHHHH I love it when I get an update of this. :) Number one story on this site for sure.
kitsune2477 chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Lol love it so happy to finally see another update XD can't wait for the next chapter :)
4,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »