Reviews for The Puppet Master
kat callan chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
You updated!
Will he let her get closer? Will the Cullen's get to talk to her?
This chapter was EPIC!
Please update soon!
:)(:
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
lol, it's not like YOU'RE the one needing the lesson. You just want to watch teh coolness.

Amazing story! :D

Hope you update soon. :)
pgrabinEdward chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Awesome chapter! I didn't think Paul would let her ride on him! So funny! So glad you're still writing this one!
JenGambale chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
I loved it, I was so happy when I saw the post on FB! I hope you'll be able to update soon! :D
Foam Weber chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Yay, you're back! Missed ya lots. This just keeps on getting more exciting O.O I really want to find out what happens to Cammy at the end of the book. Update soon?
The Weatherwitch chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
eeek! so excited you updated! :D
I love this story! :D
Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Woodshrew chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Awesome!
Vindictive-Seraphim15 chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
thank you so much for updating.
PaulHenrySherbertJohnII chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! I have been waiting...and waiting. It's just great. Update soon please? :)
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Yayyyyyy an update! I've missed this story! As always it was a fantastic update, and I love the whole riding Paul like a horse idea! *lol* Really hope you can update again soon!
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
AAAAAAAAHHHHH I love it when I get an update of this. :) Number one story on this site for sure.
kitsune2477 chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Lol love it so happy to finally see another update XD can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lis123 chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Love this story but when are Paul and Cammy going to have sex or get closer in the sexual way. Lol. It's been a while now.
Miki Is Me chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
The noise I made when I got the email that said there was a new chapter of this did not sound human at all.
Well done once again, I am so glad that Cammy and Paul got their wolf/human moment, I have been anticipating it since it was first mentioned.
I am super dooper excited for the next chapter! Please don't make us wait in anticipation for several months again, it's cruelty.
Happy writing!
Nomurai chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Yayyy! You didn't leave us! I was worried for a while there that you're too busy with life and won't finish the fanfic. Thank goodness you're still updating!

Can't wait for the action to start again xD Thanks so much for updating!
4,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »