Reviews for The Puppet Master
TwiMommyof3 chapter 86 . 12/13/2012
Yay a chapter! Love it! Makes me nervous for bd and Paul's imprint on Rachel I got some theories but I don't know what to think still yet... Can't wait for next chappy;))
luna3987 chapter 85 . 12/1/2012
I hope you know that this it the best story of all time. Just sayin
lunamoon2012 chapter 85 . 11/23/2012
Too lazy to log in BUUUUT
I just came across this story by chance and I have hardly slept because I have been reading this, seriously, I mean it. Normally only books can do that, not FF ones. Congrats :) but you SERIOUSLY need to update. Otherwise I will turn into this foaming convulsing mess in my bedroom. Haha.

Oh btdubbs, you're my favorite person for the Jasper action, I mean it. He is my /favorite/ Cullen by far . and you write him so dang well :)

UPDATE SOON!

Lots of Love,

Lunamoon2012
The Regboner Queen chapter 85 . 11/4/2012
...Been a while... hope you update soon...
Amlee-x chapter 85 . 10/10/2012
Thanks so much for your update. Not even going to complain. I need your story like Paul needs Cassie! And there's only so many times you can read from the beginning of the story to the latest update without an ending!

I'll be forever in your debt when you finish this story, I've had so much fun reading it!

Please update again soon
-all your loyal readers who adore you!
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 85 . 10/4/2012
I know that writing is hard. I have the worst track record of anyone with keeping up with a story. You inspire me by getting to 85 chapters, (I only ever reached 3 lol.) But i'm hooked on this story and i cant wait to see what you come up with next

looking forward to your next update :)
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 67 . 10/1/2012
this is literally the most amazing, well written story. I dont know why it doesnt have more reviews
Mismatched.Harmony chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
eep loved this story the first time around. I'm rereading it just for fun :)
Guest chapter 85 . 8/31/2012
if you could describe sam's face when cam says 'i told you so' i would be gratefull.

thanks for this story.
'nonemous
Guest chapter 85 . 8/15/2012
just found this. love it. please finish the series.

could you do something with midnight sun?

'nonemous
Katinka25813 chapter 85 . 8/8/2012
Why did u stop writing this story?
Id love to read some more chapters :)
Njmajin chapter 85 . 7/24/2012
Why you no update? Please,please, please with a cherry on top update soon. I really extremely miss reading the amazing, and tantalizing funny, adventures of cammy. If you don't update soon I'm going to end up reading the entire story over for the fourth time! So please! For the sake of my sanity update. Your an amazing and talented arthor, the world needs to read the geinus that is this storyline. Please, update.
jbg2 chapter 85 . 7/13/2012
Loved it! You've done such a good job. I wonder if she will do what Jasper wanted Bella to do but Edward thought it was too dangerous.
itslikegravity chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
ILOVETHISSTORY!
itslikegravity chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
This is getting almost a bit like Edward and Jacob, Jasper and Paul. I love this story!
4,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »