Reviews for Sasuke's Arrival
AsadLittleMuss chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
that was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
WTF! XD I have no clue what I just read, but it seemed pretty sappy and ... gay. XD
garsdal chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

*laughs evily at sasuke*

that'll teach him
Kindred Of Twilight chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I liked it, very silly but something should never be considered much less brought to mind.

/-;
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Strictly speaking, unless Kabuto got himself a sex change while I wasn't looking, he would be a tailor, not a seamstress. Staging something like this might be the perfect way to convince Sasuke that going to Orochimaru is the epitome of a Bad Idea. Perhaps I could do something like that, in the future...

I presume that you used "Hotel California" as a basis for the song lyrics.
fifi46227 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
lol
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
LOL!
ojuzu chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
...I knew this was yours as soon as I saw the 'Hotel Orochimaru' line. (No, I don't look at authors' names before reading a story...why do you ask?)

Lilz
Swords and Spells chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
HAHA! very funny. Loved the manning up of Naruto part. Might try a scene like that in a future story. As usual great stuff from a great author.
kazekagesama23 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Very nice. Poor, poor Sasuke. You could almost feel sorry for him if he weren't a idiot with a one track mind.
Triggerhappy Sniper chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Heh heh, it seems sasuke got more than he bargained for, in the search of power. Meanwhile Naruto gets to enjoy a high class hooker. CLASSIC!
ladykind chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
lol hahahahahahahaha...I love you...lol...*giggles* oh man that was even better...lol haha
Dying Sakura chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow... that made me laugh so hard... that was AMAZING. I feel very sorry for Sasuke!
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 3/24/2008