Reviews for America's Mew Mew
bur bur chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
please plase plase updait i love it love it love it pleae pleae please updait
Dragonsrulz chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
Wow, this story is GREAT. Just one tiny problem... It seems you haven't updated in a year... Update soon!
TwiDawnLight chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
Awesome! I finally caught up! XD

I say now with perfect honesty that I absolutely adore Bonnie, she is just the most hyperactive adorable ball of energy ever! -ahem-

Now that that's over...I love how it's going! The last two mews are on the way, and lucky that they're friends too. To tell you the truth at first I thought Tawny was a mute when she didn't speak to Freedom... ;

Aw well!

Can't wait for the next one~!

Faunamon chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hey, erm... when are you updating again?
Faunamon chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
I really enjoy this story, and I like your characters, although Freedom's personality seems to go back and forth from kind of rude and a bit more confident to a near clone of Ichigo between chapters. The grammar could use some improvement and there are lots of inconsistencies (Retasu is sometimes called Lettuce - and she went from having contacts to glasses later in the story - Taruto is sometimes called Tart, and you use Kisshu almost as often as you do Kish), but I really do like the story and I hope you'll continue to write it.
TwiDawnLight chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
I'm going to do something that is rather uncaharacteristic of me.

3...

2...

1...

SQUE!

-claps hands together-

ok now that that is out of my system...

I absolutely loved these last two chapters!

Bonnie's personality is so interesting somehow, I just can't describe it! I love how she handled the fight!

What was with that incredible display of power with Freedom?

Who is the person hidden in the shadows and watching her sleeping? (which makes me reminisce about the KishXIchigo pairing in the anime and manga)

Who are the other mews?

What's gonna happen next!

Oh! I'm so excited!

I just can't wait for the next one!

Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
*laughs* Ah, yes. The age-old plea for reviews! .

I don't know if this was your intention, but the entire text is bolded, including the main body of the story.

Good for you for remembering Esmond! Well, of course you would - you're the author. Meh. I would have more to say, but I'm tired. XDF Good job, and keep up the good work!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
Woah... Nice job! So can these new chiremas not be reduced to their normal animal form at the end of the battles? Interesting.

Please update soon! You left us with a HUGE cliffhangger!
mewmewfan1 chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
I love what you did bonnie and really have me hanging.I can't WAIT till the next you like this review,till next time.
mewmewfan1 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
so its like kish got amniessea(sorry got no idea how to spell it)
mewmewfan1 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
interesting with the friends names my name just happens to be sarah!
mewmewfan1 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
yup I really liked this chapter mostly cause it sounds just like me.I always get into trouble and my brother drives me I can honestly say I like your choice of name,not like the other stories where American girls have Japanese great job.
TwiDawnLight chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
Whoa!

Looks like we've found Pudding's American counterpart, this could be trouble ...;

But Bonnie will be in real trouble if the other mews don't get there soon enough. How exciting!

Can't wait for the next one!

Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
*laugh* Poor Bonnie! She's going to get more than she expects at the school! I wonder why she can't have sugar, though... *shrugs* Anywho, please update as soon as you can, but anytime at all is fine by me! *grins*
MewNacho chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
Great Chapter! I hope Bonnie doesn't get hurt!

Can't wait for the next update!