Reviews for Spies, Lies, and the Darkness Inside
One chapter 8 . 2/11
That was a good read. I liked how you justified Derek's fondness of Nigel. Your portraying of both Derek and Richard was excellent. You have presented a different side of the new Derek yet kept him in character.
It has been a long time but hopefully you will continue with this story.
One chapter 8 . 2/10
That was a good read. I liked how you justified Derek's fondness of Nigel. Your portraying for Richard was excellent.
It has been five years but hopefully you will continue the story.
One chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I finally got the chance to read your story, I haven't finish it yet but it looks promising. I was thrilled to find out that it was about Derek Lloyd. We need more Derek Lloyd stories. I need more Derek Lloyd stories. Looking forward for your updates and your other stories, about Derek Lloyd. Maybe?!
ivoryrose75 chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Awe Richard and his nightmares again... I really feel sorry for him. Hope you continoue it soon.
ivoryrose75 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Funny and interesting in the same time. I loved the interacton between the three of them while they hit that muddy road :)
ivoryrose75 chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
I loved the way you showed us Richard's family life and I felt so sorry for him having those nightmares.

Sure he is attracted to Sydney which man wouldn't :) and it was interesting to read how he realized what's going on between Nigel and Syd... I guess that North American businessman will be in her way again... we'll see
ivoryrose75 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Sydney just can't relax for a day lol Poor Nigel but he used it I know. Claudia, sweet, silly Claudia... she should learn how to keep her mouth closed... sigh. Let's see what comes next..
ivoryrose75 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I wonder who this Ramona Smith is.

I loved the way you showed the fun of Syd, Nigel and Claudia in the restaurant. It really made me smile.

OMG poor Richard. It is just so cruel to see his best friend dead.
ivoryrose75 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Great chapter! I wonder what comes next.

Even though they know they should leave the book where it is they will search for it cuz it's in their veins :)
ivoryrose75 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Great chapter. :) Lucky Claudia has a woo again but he looks much too nice I'm sure he is planning something. Claudia has a little fun at least ;)
ivoryrose75 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I haven't read fanfics for a long time. It is a great start and I really feel sorry for Richard. It must be hard to give up on his life and everything to be someone else, Derek Lloyd.
sabra jaguar chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Oh, please finish! I am intrigued...and curious to see where Derek's loyalty will finally fall. And just how justifiable our dear Nigel's worries will prove to be...
NickTonyK chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Pretty good!
Welshphenom chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
nice work! youve made some classic moments! cant wait for te rest :)
Steph1992 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
This story is getting really interesting :D can't wait to read more.