Reviews for Worst Case Scenario: What Do You Do?
FireValkyrie chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
HAHA ah that was cute, I enjoyed it immensely :D
somebody's world chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aw! Don't know why I'm just now discovering this one, but it's so cute! There just isn't enough MirandaxKrory fanfiction out there. ;)
WillowSioui chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
very good. i really like it!
Okami-Raen chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was very kawaii!

good descriptions, I could see the two of 'em running all freaked out.

Oh, and I didn't expect the guarding to be snoring! That was great! Keep up the good work!
Renea chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Aw! That was so sweet! n.n I LOVE KroryMiranda, It's a shame there's not more of it ;3 Especially when its cute like this XD so very like them.
Sailor Water Dragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Very nice. why in the world is this the only KroryxMiranda here? its upsetting.

but this fic makes me happy. good job!

~SWD
Nekotsume chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Ah, this was amazingly cute! XD I'm so happy to find a fic with Miranda and Crowley...I always thought they should go out (and have illegally cute browless children). XD And it was such a nice one too...thank you for writing it!
MadeOfAwsome chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Ohmygosh ;~; that was so adorable!

I really love these two, and wish there was more stuff like this of them out there!

I'm so favoriting this!
Ayshia chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Really funny and cute story you made there ;)

Keep making more if you can and have the time, i kinda like this pairing.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I knew this pairing would work! They're so similar, and that touch of them both being frightened of Kanda made me grin. To think all that fear was due to snoring! And I can imagine Allen and Kanda's first time experience with it XD Good job!
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh my goodness! I loved it! I've never realized how much Miranda and Krory have in common. XD This was so cute and well-written! The mental image of them screaming in the dark, scared stiff of a strange noise that actually turns out to be snoring...I was laughing and squeeing at the same time. . And the "worst case scenario" format was very clever!

I think this story has just made KroryxMiranda one of my favorite pairings! Thank you so much for writing it! ]
Celelorien chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
first, from the very bottom of my fangirl heart... KYAA-AA-AA! o this made me squeal in glee! i love love love this pairing! and it was written so well and so true to them, i love the part in the middle where they're commiserating about Kanda... omg thinking about Kanda's reaction the the gatekeeper snoring is hysterical, but it's so funny that that's what that noise turned out to be! i loved this story and i hope you write more Krory/Miranda fics! :D
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Deferent style but your carried it well and it is good to see, once again, that the 'minor' characters get to shine through your fics. Loved it!
Nefariously chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Pure genius. This is all I can say for this piece. Loved it as much as all your other fics.