Reviews for no turing back
Riche199 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Sheesh. i have a hard time reading it. the grammar usage are so bad
sukriye chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
next chapter please
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
cool chapter
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
wow! does becoming a werewolf give you confidence or something? KANAME IS SO CUTE! aww! he blushed! and is liz secretly her sister? so good! update!
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Great Story
meow114 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
lol yuki's acting evil :P plz update
TheFiestaLord chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
this story is very update soon!
Siy Rowling chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Two words spell check. I like your idea and all but you should get a beta or something I think all computers come with spell check that's what helped me. And you need to use suffixes just reread your work and it would be so much easier to read your stuff I love it but remember spell check!

Siy Rowling?
MariRei chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
some advice: Make the chapter longer. with a short chapter, you won't attract that much people. and please check your grammar. There are a lot of run-ons in the story.

If the story were longer, i guess it would be a good story XD
Imperfection1610 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
nice job! :] update asap! plz!
anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Er...how do I put this politely, IS YOUR SPELL CHECK BROKEN? It seemed like there was at least one word per scentence that was mispelled and punctuation also needs a little work. Please, please, please, I would like to see what you had planned for this story, but because of all the errors I don't even know what is going on. Even if you don't have spell check, there are plenty of sites out there that do free spell check and you also can at least re-read your work before you post it; in the terms and conditions/guidelines for it even says that you are supposed to look over your work and fix errors in it as a courtesy to your readers and that it is pretty much required to do so.

Sorry that this probably seems like a flame, but I really would like to read your story and understand it, but I'm unable to do so with all of the errors.