Reviews for Different Destinies
brilliant please update soon
Divine Fighter chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Great chapter! update!
star-dreamer09 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Great chapter. I'm excited for more chapters to come and see what role Ashley will play in all of this!

*Star
Destiny45 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Interesting start; I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
good chapter & more please
rosabelle317 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh, I like this! Yay, Karone! ::giggles:: I'm totally interested to see where this goes, especially with how Ashley comes into all of it. Who they're fighting this time should be interesting, too. ::grin::

Andros is silly. "We're under attack." He's an observant one, isn't he? _ He did it so many times on the show, too! ::sighs:: Love him. :D

Love!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
good chapter & more please
star-dreamer09 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
O! I can't wait to see how this story plays out. It's a great start. It should be quite interesting see how Ashley fits into the scheme of things since Karone is the yellow ranger and as for the successor...I'm pretty excited to see who it is! Great start!

*Star
assimilates chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow, this is neat! Interesting, having Karone not evil and the Yellow Ranger. I'm curious as how this will all play out, especially since Ashely can't assume the Yellow Ranger role with Karone in the picture. Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Starlit Purple chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh! This is the storyline that the banner came from! :D This is an awesome start. I love! It'll be interesting to see what happens with Karone there and how Ashley is going to fit in the mix. (And who Ash'll fall for... ) And there's a new enemy, or is it an old one? Hee! Oh, this is gonna be awesome! Can't wait for more!

Love!
Divine Fighter chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Awsome! Interesting twist. can't wait for a update!
Super ZEO Silver chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I like this one too, please keep this one going too.