Reviews for Company Picnic
ncis29 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
lol love the story..the only thing i dont get is the "obvious reasons" ziva didnt eat as much...i have a feeling its REALLY obvious and im having some major brain fart or somethig so you can just ignore me...and liking harry potter and ncis does not make me a nerd! :(...maybe...
evs14u chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
wonderful
podracer93 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
It was a great story. One of the best i've read so far! The only thing is, I was waiting for a certain English Mallard to show up and say something about how the football game was American and the football in England is our soccer. How can you have Mr. Palmer but not his mentor?
meffie chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
haha.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Loved it. Great bonding moments. I wish this was in the Family genre rather than General. Here's to the moments between that make it all worth it.
Ask me a question chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Do a sequal about the video or something
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I really enjoyed the picnic as much as them !

I liked this part about their attires... I noted that Gibbs and Ziva had very similar clothes... any intention behind? ├žuz... yes, they are pretty similar in their personalities...letting age and lifestories aside.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This is a great story! Funny with Tony getting knocked down!
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Lol. Loved it. Although I'd think that Tony wouldn't doubt Ziva...
Celena Caine chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Great story. I am a visual thinker so I spent a lot of time laughing. Good for you for being on a baseball team.