Reviews for An Unlikely Pair, Again
angelserpent chapter 42 . 7/16
What can i say? It was an fabulous sequel just really beautiful like the end. You are the queen of dramione fanfictions.
starpixie23 chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
Honestly, these stories have been the best yet! I've laughed so hard too! Great job!
PastHopingFor chapter 42 . 6/11/2013
Absolutely loved! Amazing story, wonderful sequel.
MarilynBaby chapter 42 . 3/2/2013
EVIL! LOL
win093030 chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
I just really love your references to your other series. They make me giggle! Thanks for the laughs, being a wonderful writer, and distracting me from homework. :)
Guest chapter 42 . 8/31/2012
WHAT! I hate you for the cliffhanger there. :))))
nathaliie chapter 42 . 7/16/2012
awesome!
Kawaii Ali chapter 42 . 5/30/2011
WONDERFUL sequel. They all still seemed very in-character, which is very impressive. I like the interactions between Lucius and Hermione and I truly enjoy your verisons of the Dr. Grangers' personalities. I must say I wish you would have done more on Hermione's pregnancy though. That is my only complaint! Thank you!
harrypotterluver123 chapter 42 . 2/22/2011
WOWWWW SOOOO AMAZING!
harrypotterluver123 chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
wow, no offense or anything, but i really am glad they didn't have a baby, cuz i kinda like the before-baby dramione better :D btw, i LOVE this story!
jennabennaflyz chapter 42 . 11/26/2010
beautiful. like always :)
jennabennaflyz chapter 29 . 11/25/2010
omg hella laughing!

He turned to George and said, "Stop laughing you arse."

made my day XD
jennabennaflyz chapter 25 . 11/24/2010
are you referencing the jonas brothers and twilight? because if you are.. i love you so much more XD
jennabennaflyz chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
"Yeah sure, whatever you say. Are you going to go up to my parents' bedroom now, or later?"

HAHA
jennabennaflyz chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
"Grin and hands, I am glad you're not a man." haha favorite!
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »