Reviews for Glass Half Full
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Actually, if done properly, a baby can start sleeping through the night in under a week. (I was in the Intensive Care unit when I was first born, and the nurses had that trick down to a science.)
Mrfipp chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Cute little oneshot, I wonder how the concil people accepted Kairi just moving away from the castle to raise Layla on the islands?

Please be well

Mrfipp
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was great! Took forever to read, but I'll get over it. It was really cute! I loved the new look at the pairing, and the side Namixas was adorable. I agree that the name is perfect-and she sounds so cute! I'd say more, but I'm still digesting it all. That was quite a bit...
AwesomeJoshua chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
wow...heh you know all i can really say is wow...i mean yeah, it was just THAT good] congrats my friend:)
Blue Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I like the story plot. Sora, a father. WOW. It kinda comes as a shock cuz he's very hyper and child-like. Oh well, times change peeps.
blackrogue123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Wow, this was just as good as the last one! It's kinda sad how their "happily ever after" is kinda flawed like that, but at least Kairi finally got to show that stupid council whos' boss! :)