Reviews for Imagining you, imagining me
shallowness chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
The dialogue was bang on and I love that Alex took Gene to see Cats and that they both loved it!
LadyBolls chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wonderful story. Gentle and fierce in equal measure and oh so sad. I adored the passion throughout this. Favourite line - "Her eyes were deep and still, and he realised with something like fear that he would do anything for her. Anything at all." Perfection.
grrarrg0908 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh my god, that was wonderful, a really beautiful piece. That last sentence was so sad it almost made me cry!
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Very moving, especially in your descriptions of Gene's unfulfilled hopes for the night together that didn't happen. I like the way you explore their growing relationship and how Gene begins to recognise and accept feelings that he's never experienced before. Wish you'd do a sequel showing how he picks up the pieces, maybe in the aftermath of Ep 8?
Seaside Sally chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Really enjoyable piece of writing, filled with unbearable sexual tension! It's amazing how accurately you portray Alex and Gene in minute detail. Really excellent - lots more please!
5A7AH chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
MORE!

i loved this. i felt so sorry for Gene and i hate that bas*ard Evan even more.

you Have to continue this. but put the chapters seperate rather than following one another on the same page.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh wow!

That was fantastic!

Gem x
leakybiro chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh love the angst here, brilliant fic. Would love to see a sequel.
Lucida Bright chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Blimey - phew... you're putting me through the wringer tonight!
premierludwig chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I feel emotionally worn out by that. Fabulous writing. It flowed all the way through and totally to character.

And who'd have thought it... Cats. LOL!
S. Vespertine chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Just - just ... amazing.

Simply one of the best A2A fics I have ever read, not that there's much to compete with :( but well done anyway. You wrote his falling in love with her completely out of character for Gene, BUT - a beautiful, "cathartic" :D thing to read nonetheless.

And the sheer *rage* at the end with Evan ruining everything - a well-deserved round of applause to you, and here's to hoping to read more very soon.
wombledon chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is *amazing*. And that last line delivers quite the emotional punch. Fantastically well written.

Dare I hope that you'll write another chapter?
KillKate chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Amazing...so beautifully written and one which I know I will read time and time again, I love how you have dealt with Gene's emotions.

Hope to look for more A2A fics from you in the future :-) xx
cinnamonpoptart chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really liked it, but one thing kind of bothered me: "SeƱor" is Spanish. Luigi would say "signore"
This Used To Be My Account chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Oh that was beautiful but sad, and well written xx