Reviews for No One To Blame But You take two
slayer-kent chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Aww this story is much better...and a happy Faith gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside.

I do like the first version better though ...yes it was sad but its just seemed more like how Faith would react. You're writing style is amazing love finding these older stories as they are GOLD!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i gotta say im one of those weak souls who liked this ending a little bit more, the other one was good but made me feel empty. anyway, you should totally write a sequel with Faith shoving in Satsu's face the fact that she has Buffy ;) Satsu touched her buffy. . . that can not be allowed! cave woman time!
Loorluver chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
It was so good. Your writing is amazing. I hate it when people don't put enough details. Good thing I don't hate you, huh?

‘In a box, in a log, in a hole at the bottom of the sea?’.

I laughed so freakin hard for about 5 minutes.

"and tried not to moan like a freak when Buffy cuddled up to her."

I don't know why this was so funny, but I did laugh pretty hard.
CustomHeroine chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I never read the other version of this story, but I really loved the ending of this one. I thought it was great that it wasn't just a fluffy fic. I like the angst, long as there's a happy ending :) Damn Satsu too!

Anyways, great story, I'm really glad I read it.
sinedig chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I have to say this ending makes me happy, but the other one made me cry (literally)something that not happens very often. You really break my heart and this is why the first version is my favorite.

Great job, and thanks! that was beautiful
unrestrictedparadise chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Yay Happy! Loveitloveitloveit. ]
kenyon87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
much much better see there meant to be, curious though are you gonna add another, see were they go,hope so, anyway great , rock on! peace:)
PrincessDushku chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Yay, happy now!

Loved it- not too slushy and leaving the perfect opening for something more... *girlie sigh*

Must stop sighing in your reviews, it's getting weird.

Anyway, it's yet another perfect and wonderful story from you (with a happy ending!). Is this talent available in bottles?

x