Reviews for A Coffee House Romance
Coco Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Too bad u didn't write again TT hikz pls if u have a spare time pls pls give it one finale good chapter for this anti prince charming :D
Beizanten chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Great Story! Very in character and believable. I feel a little sorry for Retsu, Kenpachi should at least try taking her to a decent restaurant
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Update soon please! :D
ari2266 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
OMG!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story - I am so caught up in it - because you have kept the characters so IN character! PLEASE! I must have more! :D :D I just love your writing style too - addictive to follow, yet light, and easy to understand.

PLEASE MORE! :D
Fatal Mars chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Brilliant! You are amazing! This was spectacular! I love Kenpachi so much in this story. The part about Yumi in the bar was pure gold. This is simply an amazing fic and I wish you would write more for the two. I am amazed at Kenpachi's dead on characterization and how quirky Uno is. SUPERB!
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
this is a great story!

i would love to see it continued

x
micmagoo chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
LOVE THIS! Please keep writing! Please please please! Adore the romance!
gaaralover1989 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
lol a bar fight lol dude that was one of the worst dates ever
Gdreams chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
i love it so much! please update soon
Illegitimi chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
This is probably THE BEST Bleach AU fic that I have ever read. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoy this, but let me try...

The idea of Unohana running a coffee shop and Zaraki running a dojo is perfect. I like the idea that she decided to go into that profession rather then follow her father into medicine. And she has some spunk! She is so docile and demure in the anime/fanfiction that she is many times too boring. I like the fact that she yells and swears, though not to so much that she is ooc. It just adds a bit more humanity to her.

Bringing in other of the gang was also a welcome sight. I kinda hope that you write something for Yumichika, as he certainly is a very intriguing character- very smexy as well!

I am kinda sad to see that it has been a while since your last update, and I hope that that doesn't mean that you have abandoned this. Please, please PLEASE update!

Thanks for all your hard work and wonderful talent, and I hope to be reading another update soon!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
And much mayhem ensued!

Brilliantly done...while there may have been the occasional typo or awkward grammatical moment, this next chapter was even better than the first. You've set up a good sense of character for both Retsu and Kenpachi and you've also come up with a unique story-line. This is getting quite interesting. Please, continue.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow...this is such a bizarre pairing. But somehow it makes sense.

So far, this story is enjoyable. I like how you switch back and forth with the POVs (points of view). It keeps the story interesting and gives the reader more of a feeling of familiarity with the characters. Also, I'm impressed by your writing style. All too often, when reading fanfiction, you come across authors who aren't really writers at all. You, my friend, are a breath of fresh air.

Thank you!
Kid Eternity chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
MAN! This is the best romance story that I've read in a long time, and trust me, I know my romance stories, please update soon, you've got it goin' on!
Bleached Poet chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow, this is a very well written story! I like the simplicity of it, and the plot flows very well.
sugarnspiders chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
LOL I can't believe he took her to a biker bar. Hope you continue this.