Reviews for for every float, there must be a drowning
Annie C chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Fantastic! Thank you for a wonderful read! _
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
oh god, that was beautiful. :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
whoohoo!
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love that you gave us that little interrim scene between Anya and Dmitri on the bridge and Dowager Grandma getting her letter. And I liked your theory that he actually recognized her from the beginning and was hiding it for selfish reasons. As for technical concerns, the story was well written, correct spelling and grammar, and it flowed well. I liked it.
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I might explode from the cute fluffies.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh wow. This was just... Wow. I have a friend crush on Anastasia too (well, actually the whole Romanov family, to be quite honest) and wow I just loved reading this.

I loved how you characterized Dimitri, it was spot on. And the last part was probably the cutest thing ever. :)

Fabulous job, I enjoyed reading every word.
PalisDelon chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was wonderful.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hey, great Dimitri perspective! I know this fic is old but it's definitely a great find; especially in this day and age of mindless plots and horrible writing.

I think you got Dimitri's character down perfectly. While it was very whimsical and romantic, it was also believable. A great feat, considering the movie itself. I love how it all seems to come full-circle in the end when she tells him she remembers him as much as he does her. An excellent piece overall.
bluepianos chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
You've got me hooked on this. It's a beautiful piece. Simple, but it's so moving at the same time. I very much enjoyed it: fantastic job.

(Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year!)

-Blue-
Ms. Cookie chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
They proved the bodies were theirs. But if it does make you any happier, I cried as well.

I'll just copy my favourite part of it all:

"When he looks at her, Vlad sees a young woman who displays grace and royal qualities. He Dimitri looks at her he hears echoing laughter and a deep voice whispering Malenkaya, Malenkaya, my precious little one.

Vlad sees ten million rubles. Dimitri sees burning palaces and bloodstained floors."

I have been studing this family for over five years now, and what can I say? Thay you so so much.
ooo a jellybean chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hi, this is fellowgleek from LJ

I loved that movie! This story was so cute! I loved the ending especially with Anya explaining how she wanted to talk to Dimitri. :)
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Lovely. The fifth segment killed me.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
the ending was a little cut off, but i enjoyed it otherwise!

the movie is amazing
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
wow. so amazing. i absolutely LOVE anastasia and you wrote it so well.

"Look," she says bluntly, "I love you. Okay? I do. I don't know why, you can be so horrible, but you can be so wonderful too. And I know you didn't take the money. And I don't know why that matters, but it does. I mean, it shouldn't, you deserve that money and I know you wanted it but the point is- you didn't take it. It just means a lot."

wow. just...wow.
moon maiden of time chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Woah. That's so intense. Dimitri's memories of everything...Man, that gave me shivers.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »