Reviews for The Light Brigade
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Awesome story except for the gay Harry. Just don't agree with someone has badass as Harry (especially in this story) has being gay.
Goddess Seshat chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Wow this is a great storry.
jamtd chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
OMG I loved that ending. Can't stop laughing!
acelly chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this story, thanks for writing it! :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Well this was a great story hehe, never pictured that pairing but you did it very tastefully
DammitJim chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
great fic!
ClarksonHammondAndMay chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
wow this is one of the longest stories i've read on ff lol. you did a great job you should be proud of yourself, im a big sheyla shipper but i didn't mind the john/rodney because you did suck a great job writing it :D
calileane chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
I think it was my lucky day: finding this story after spending month searching for more of this crossover and finding none...

and it was a perfect story too. I adored reading it. It was fun and wondeful to imagine what was happening.

Jane Average chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Very enjoyable read. I feel like you had a lot of backstory in your head that didn't make it to the fic and I kind of want to go inside your brain and read it ;)
May Eve chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
BASK! BASK IN YOUR TRIUMPH! I'll be in the corner crying over my own unfinished stories and how amazing yours is. This is some very nice work! Funny and sweet and exciting in equal measures. Well done.
Xardoth chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
So.. I really don't get the purpose of this story. Premise was interesting but nothing really happened..
autumnannette19 chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Whats next, whats next?
iota0000 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
I don't much care for slash, but that was very well-written and the slash wasn't so in-your-face and graphic as to take away from my enjoyment of the story. Overall, it was a rather simplistic plot, but that was kind of the draw of it as a nostalgic character-driven fio.
Sora Hoshi chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Oh. My. God. *clutches sides that hurt from laughter* That was great! Awe-inspiring genius right there! XD I love how you twisted the plot line and everything! XD XD XD IT WAS GREAT! FANTASTIC! AMAZING!

spk chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Just discovered this. I like how you brought those 4 back together. The only criticism I have is that I hated to see it end. :)
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »