Reviews for The Light Brigade
DammitJim chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
great fic!
PurpleKlainer chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
wow this is one of the longest stories i've read on ff lol. you did a great job you should be proud of yourself, im a big sheyla shipper but i didn't mind the john/rodney because you did suck a great job writing it :D
calileane chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
I think it was my lucky day: finding this story after spending month searching for more of this crossover and finding none...

and it was a perfect story too. I adored reading it. It was fun and wondeful to imagine what was happening.

Jane Average chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Very enjoyable read. I feel like you had a lot of backstory in your head that didn't make it to the fic and I kind of want to go inside your brain and read it ;)
May Eve chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
BASK! BASK IN YOUR TRIUMPH! I'll be in the corner crying over my own unfinished stories and how amazing yours is. This is some very nice work! Funny and sweet and exciting in equal measures. Well done.
Xardoth chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
So.. I really don't get the purpose of this story. Premise was interesting but nothing really happened..
autumnannette19 chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Whats next, whats next?
iota0000 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
I don't much care for slash, but that was very well-written and the slash wasn't so in-your-face and graphic as to take away from my enjoyment of the story. Overall, it was a rather simplistic plot, but that was kind of the draw of it as a nostalgic character-driven fio.
Sora Hoshi chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Oh. My. God. *clutches sides that hurt from laughter* That was great! Awe-inspiring genius right there! XD I love how you twisted the plot line and everything! XD XD XD IT WAS GREAT! FANTASTIC! AMAZING!

spk chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Just discovered this. I like how you brought those 4 back together. The only criticism I have is that I hated to see it end. :)
Lientjuhh chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
loved it!
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
cute story, especially the end when Rodney got himself into trouble and had to run for the hills in order to keep from getting caught by Carson.
Morrolan chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Love this.
swdrone chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Thanks for the story. It moved well and the relationship with McKay as described worked. I was most pleased that the story was not a "shwump" I think it is called. Most Harry is Sheppard stories I have seen have been "let's see how much angst, crap and tragedy we can pile on him". Thanks for doing something else.
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »