Reviews for The Light Brigade
Lientjuhh chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
loved it!
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
cute story, especially the end when Rodney got himself into trouble and had to run for the hills in order to keep from getting caught by Carson.
Morrolan chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Love this.
swdrone chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Thanks for the story. It moved well and the relationship with McKay as described worked. I was most pleased that the story was not a "shwump" I think it is called. Most Harry is Sheppard stories I have seen have been "let's see how much angst, crap and tragedy we can pile on him". Thanks for doing something else.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
wow you are very very talented :)
Alexander chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I read the story and I liked it, though it was a little short for my tastes, but I'm reviewing mostly to say-I recognized the quote from the icon before I read through your profile! Haha! It's one of my favorite quotes. By this point, all of my friends recognize who I'm quoting instantly. Sorry, just had to say it. And happy writing!
anon chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
a good story

i like the harry as john idea but it seems like it was kind of short
TheWrittenJourney chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
I loved it! Good work!
billy jean chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
while i think that the end was raped up a little to quickly to fit well with the detail that was given to the rest of the story, i liked the overall story.
Erisabeisuu chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Brilliant though it seems a bit flat at the ending if only for the fact that we miss Carson's revenge lol. Well I loved it and hope that you'll write a sequel or another similar story in the future until next time.

~Erisabeisuu
erik chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
A well written and great fun crossover, thanks.
jasminesmommy chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
i could see that happening lol carson would not be a happy camper
PsychoWing chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
This is a good story. I was actually a little surprised that this was the last chapter. Great job.
T chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Awesome, very very awesome! A sequel would be great with life after this. I would love to see Remus and Dora come to Atlantis as well!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »