Reviews for The Light Brigade
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
wow you are very very talented :)
Alexander chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I read the story and I liked it, though it was a little short for my tastes, but I'm reviewing mostly to say-I recognized the quote from the icon before I read through your profile! Haha! It's one of my favorite quotes. By this point, all of my friends recognize who I'm quoting instantly. Sorry, just had to say it. And happy writing!
anon chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
a good story

i like the harry as john idea but it seems like it was kind of short
TheWrittenJourney chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
I loved it! Good work!
billy jean chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
while i think that the end was raped up a little to quickly to fit well with the detail that was given to the rest of the story, i liked the overall story.
Erisabeisuu chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Brilliant though it seems a bit flat at the ending if only for the fact that we miss Carson's revenge lol. Well I loved it and hope that you'll write a sequel or another similar story in the future until next time.

erik chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
A well written and great fun crossover, thanks.
jasminesmommy chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
i could see that happening lol carson would not be a happy camper
PsychoWing chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
This is a good story. I was actually a little surprised that this was the last chapter. Great job.
T chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Awesome, very very awesome! A sequel would be great with life after this. I would love to see Remus and Dora come to Atlantis as well!
The Dark Wrote chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
It kind of drove me nuts that it took so long for this last chapter, and it moved a lot faster then you other chapters it seems. ...but I have to admit, there's nothing like Carson Beckett yelling in outrage at a scared Rodney McKay. _
nxkris chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
great ending. it would be nice if you followed this story up with one focused on living in atlantis for john with his bond to the city, daily galactic emergencies, wraith, asuran, asgard, and possibly ori attacks. just an idea for some point, though if you do, faster updates would be good, not over a year for 6 chapters.
vairetwilight chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Wow I cant believe its over, it certainly didnt feel like a year in the making. Brilliant work, you managed to finish it up really well without making it all seem rushed. I was definitely not expecting the bad guy to be Mrs Nott, great job at not even hinting at it. :)
jabarber69 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
WoW, its done...I didnt think that you would ever finish it either! Great Story, although the slash, and with mckay, yuck! he should of hooked up with wier, but hey thats just me fantasizing so dont bother...great story again and thanks for the entertainment!
jesi ki kage chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
AW! that was AWESOME!do you know how excited i was when i saw this update! please keep up the good work and maybe write a prequel on harry becoming john?
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »