Reviews for The Light Brigade
Fyresong chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Ack! I hope you write again soon! I love your explanation of Harry/John, it fits very well. Your writing characterizes the boys perfectly, really. Great job, and I can't wait to read more.
PsychoWing chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
And whoever the employer is has just managed to piss off the United States government and military. International incident anyone (reported or not)?

Great story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
SchroedingersKat chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Lots of fun! Always thought John would make a good Harry Potter. Please update soon!
nxkris chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
nice chapter. good to see remus up and also this new attack. update soon.
Don M chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Excellent story. I am very impressed. You use the mythos of both series very well. They just seem to be made fo reach other. Hopefully you will get our boys back to Atlantis where they can reunite both of John's teams for some great adventures.
Dragons redemption chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
i really hope you're going to keep writing this, love it :)
lady sakura cosmos chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
good chapter
Hikari Kaiya chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
This is a good story so far! So keep up the amazing work!
Rokkis chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Damn!

Cheers!
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Hell that a hell of a place to end it!
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
i love it
sherry57 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I didn't used to like slash but have become a big fan and I didn't used to be interested in crossovers but maybe your story will be the turning point for this - I'm really loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter, when you're ready of course. Thanks for a great read so far.
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Bloody Hell. And there it is again!

ITS BACK! *jumps up and down*

You have written again another fantastic chapter. I hope we will see more of them!
jasminesmommy chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
great chapter cant wait to see what happens next :)
fraewyn chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Hmm...

They've gotta go against John, Rodney And Dora, And thats not counting any kind of defenses the house itself might have or the house elf either

Cant wait for the next!