Reviews for The Light Brigade
The Dark Wrote chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
It kind of drove me nuts that it took so long for this last chapter, and it moved a lot faster then you other chapters it seems. ...but I have to admit, there's nothing like Carson Beckett yelling in outrage at a scared Rodney McKay. _
nxkris chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
great ending. it would be nice if you followed this story up with one focused on living in atlantis for john with his bond to the city, daily galactic emergencies, wraith, asuran, asgard, and possibly ori attacks. just an idea for some point, though if you do, faster updates would be good, not over a year for 6 chapters.
vairetwilight chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Wow I cant believe its over, it certainly didnt feel like a year in the making. Brilliant work, you managed to finish it up really well without making it all seem rushed. I was definitely not expecting the bad guy to be Mrs Nott, great job at not even hinting at it. :)
jabarber69 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
WoW, its done...I didnt think that you would ever finish it either! Great Story, although the slash, and with mckay, yuck! he should of hooked up with wier, but hey thats just me fantasizing so dont bother...great story again and thanks for the entertainment!
jesi ki kage chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
AW! that was AWESOME!do you know how excited i was when i saw this update! please keep up the good work and maybe write a prequel on harry becoming john?
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
BLOODY HELL. ITS FANTASTIC!

Please Please Please continue very very very soon!
Pandor4 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
nice story. I like how it is going. :) hope to see an update for this!
Violet Star chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I haven't read a good HP/Stargate crossover like this one in a long time.

And I love finding good stuff from another person's fic search!

It looks like you've recently updated in Febuary, and taking into account your noted propensity for delayed updates, I am hopeful that you will be continuing this story.

Please do update, I don't mind delays (heaven knows I haven't updated my own story in way too long), but I would really like to read more eventually.
Fyresong chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Ack! I hope you write again soon! I love your explanation of Harry/John, it fits very well. Your writing characterizes the boys perfectly, really. Great job, and I can't wait to read more.
PsychoWing chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
And whoever the employer is has just managed to piss off the United States government and military. International incident anyone (reported or not)?

Great story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
SchroedingersKat chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Lots of fun! Always thought John would make a good Harry Potter. Please update soon!
nxkris chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
nice chapter. good to see remus up and also this new attack. update soon.
Don M chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Excellent story. I am very impressed. You use the mythos of both series very well. They just seem to be made fo reach other. Hopefully you will get our boys back to Atlantis where they can reunite both of John's teams for some great adventures.
Dragons redemption chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
i really hope you're going to keep writing this, love it :)
lady sakura cosmos chapter 4 . 2/4/2009