Reviews for After The End Of The World
Dontblink chapter 1 . 5/14
Ooh this is pretty good! I'm sad i didnt read this earlier.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I like it. I saw a review that said it was Stockholm Syndrome, but I have to disagree. I think this was conditioning and Alex's eventual acceptance of a scenario/situation in which he was basically helpless. Though that may be the beginning of SS, I think it is slightly different. There is so much you hint at (the whip-abuse, the CIA and Blunt saying Russia is too powerful/dangerous-previous attempts at forcing Sarov to give up power) and that all lead to Alex signing his name as Alex Sarov in that final, chilling line. That just concludes it in a way no lengthy paragraph could have done. AWESOME.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
omg really enjoyed that ecspecially seeing how alex changed throughout the course of the story that was amazing.
Cj124 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Bro! This should be a series!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was depressing:( Alex is too strong to give in!
dragonzice chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I enjoyed reading Alex's descent into the madness that is Sarov.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is amazing, and terrifying. Thanks for the great read!
himitsutsubasa chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Stockholm syndrome at it's finest.
logophilia chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow. Wow. Wow. Take this down, are you kidding? I love everything about this. I love your to-the-point writing. I love how Alex Rider slowly loses himself, finally becoming Alex Sarov. And I love the last line so much.
iamtherealmaverick chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I liked it. Will there be any more?

Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
'Bounces' This is a really great story and I love the way you have Alex slowly losing himself and still being Alex Rider right until he kills Yassen and ends his old life.
VampHime chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
asdfghjkl; KILL ME

Shezan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh, chilling! Works VERY well.
CounterHegemonic chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! See I had always wondered what it would be like living with Sarov and I kind of even wanted it to happen. I love your portrayal of it. AMAZING and it all sounds likely, exactly what would happen. So no OOCness. I like the style too. Its interesting to read. More like how I write. With the extra words "There and almost" and all those gerund thingies. ANd I really like present tense. It makes it unique because almost everything is in past. You definitly should continue. Maybe make a series of one- shots about Alex living with Sarov. PLEASE
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hi, i umm... i wanna say that i really really love this fic. Definitely one of my favourite AR fics out there... Sarov is my favourite villian of the series and I love that you explored this alternate future.

And uh also i kinda want to ask... i hope you won't mind it, but this fic has given me some ideas of my own about AUs where Sarov wins... i want to write an Alex/Yassen slash version. Hope you don't mind?