Reviews for After The End Of The World
Insanely Me chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh man. Ruthless and broken Alex who has nothing to live or fight for anymore? Fantastic! This whole story is just absolutely brilliant, I love it! Thank you so much :)
Gosh, that was good. Poor Alex. I wish you'd take this conceit and extend it to a full story, but this time with a triumphant ending :P
Dontblink chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Ooh this is pretty good! I'm sad i didnt read this earlier.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I like it. I saw a review that said it was Stockholm Syndrome, but I have to disagree. I think this was conditioning and Alex's eventual acceptance of a scenario/situation in which he was basically helpless. Though that may be the beginning of SS, I think it is slightly different. There is so much you hint at (the whip-abuse, the CIA and Blunt saying Russia is too powerful/dangerous-previous attempts at forcing Sarov to give up power) and that all lead to Alex signing his name as Alex Sarov in that final, chilling line. That just concludes it in a way no lengthy paragraph could have done. AWESOME.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
omg really enjoyed that ecspecially seeing how alex changed throughout the course of the story that was amazing.
Cj124 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Bro! This should be a series!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was depressing:( Alex is too strong to give in!
dragonzice chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I enjoyed reading Alex's descent into the madness that is Sarov.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is amazing, and terrifying. Thanks for the great read!
himitsutsubasa chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Stockholm syndrome at it's finest.
logophilia chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow. Wow. Wow. Take this down, are you kidding? I love everything about this. I love your to-the-point writing. I love how Alex Rider slowly loses himself, finally becoming Alex Sarov. And I love the last line so much.
iamtherealmaverick chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I liked it. Will there be any more?

~M
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
'Bounces' This is a really great story and I love the way you have Alex slowly losing himself and still being Alex Rider right until he kills Yassen and ends his old life.
VampHime chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
asdfghjkl; KILL ME

Okay.
Shezan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh, chilling! Works VERY well.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »