Reviews for Things arn't always what they seem
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
really good
xYOURSxxTRU3LYx chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Third review! Wow you've got to be doing something right to make me review so much... I literally never review! But anyway... It's so cute and I love it and. . . Jasper/Bella! Yay! I'm like addicted to it now...
xYOURSxxTRU3LYx chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Love Love! I've decided to become your dedicated reviewer! So I'm here to tell you that I really want some Jasella or Belper. Oh wow... that just sounds crazy, never again. Ok well I want some Jasper/Bella.

-CAER
tigerlily3489 chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Wow this is a fantastic story with great potential! It is so well written and captures the emotions perfectly! Please let the Jasper/Bella realtionship flourish! I love this story and cannot wait for the next update! Normally, I don't like any pairings other than Edward/Bella but this one is great! update, update, update!
EdwardsKitten chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
I love, love the Jasper/Bella combo, but please don't let Rose get to Alice hyper-like.
xYOURSxxTRU3LYx chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Just so you know, it takes a lot or me to review something. But I like you're story and I'm afraid that you won't continue it because lack of reviews. I'm with you on this one, I love the parring so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, continue.
jamielouise chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
oh i like it

jamie
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
I know a lot of people will be against this story due to the pairings but just know I'm on your side.

I like Jasper and putting him with Bella is pretty cute.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

]