Reviews for Things arn't always what they seem
miley3939 chapter 21 . 5/2/2009
OMG HURRY!
Maddie 'Arnold chapter 21 . 4/26/2009
wik. i luv bella/jasper storys
leah chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hey loving the story it totally rocks! another story i like was called leah by the author Leah Hale yoyu mite enjoy it aswell, i really liked it as much as urs! keep up the good work lol!
JezabelJo chapter 21 . 4/23/2009
Your story is grate are you going to update it soon. I really hope you do, Jasper and Bella are ment to be together there just so good together.
Charlie Drear chapter 21 . 4/18/2009
no...cliffies suck. please post more!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 21 . 4/17/2009
That was such an evil cliffie. I hoped that you have the creative juices to complete this awesome story, seeing it hasnt been updated in so long. Please could you update it?
lemonhead67 chapter 21 . 4/15/2009
this is great
Sacred Burning chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
The right moment for what? Update soon!

Blessed Be,

Issy
mcrluvr360 chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
are you going to finish this story? i love it too much to let go XD
maganda.angels chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
Please update soon! :)
The Lady J chapter 21 . 4/11/2009
are you going to continue this story? i really like it and ya kinda left us hanging! its been a while since the last up date so i was just wondering. i really like the story jasper is a soft spot for me so i want to know what happens.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 21 . 4/8/2009
I just read your story and it is wonderful. I really want to find out what happens to Jasper and Bella and Edward and Alice. I'm glad you have Rose and Bella getting along. I wish you would finish your story so I can see how it ends. I hate to see a good Jasper and Bella story go to waste. You are a very talented writer but you have a lot of spelling and grammer mistakes that you might want to watch out for. Please update and keep up the good work.
WinchesterIsMyName13 chapter 21 . 4/8/2009
Ah! Update or I will explode from not knowing what happens! D
Ashleighbabe chapter 21 . 4/7/2009
WOW! I think I know what will happen next!
Ashleighbabe chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
good
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »