Reviews for The Twisted Dream
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Somehow I felt like this was just one of Reborns schemes the entire time
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Ahaha from where was Fuuta holding that book... meh, probably from the same place Hibari keeps his Tonfas
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
...was that a Team Rocket moment at the end?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
LOVED IT. Please write more
cookiemania789 chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
hibari as a king would be the end of mankind as it is. This story got me laughing hard. I absolutely loved it!
Jikage chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Wow what a horrible way to show how much you care for someone. xD
Jikage chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
haha! that's a bit clever! you were careful for not Gokudera calling Tsuna "tenth!" I wonder when he'll start. ;]
breadsticks chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Aww, how come I didn't get to see Tsuna in an Alice dress?

It was very hilarious though.

Would have also liked to see Hibari in a Queen of Hearts costume, ahahaha.
Ila Way chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
haha~ sacry!~

Id be dead in that dream.. seriously! "

I dont wanna get tonfa'd! .
spiel chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
OMG I absolutely loved your Squalo xD

And the story too ;D
TotallyObsessive chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
This story was very entertaining and you did an excellent job writing it! Great job I loved it!
Zeida-and-Maria chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
I like this 0.0 No, scratch that, I love this. It was hilarious. I read it, and I laughed. Then I continued to laugh and I'm still giggling a bit now. I love Mukuro.

I love the way you depicted Mukuro.

I love the image tat Yamamoto conjured in my head when he said Mukuro got them even more lost.

Hey, when Mukuro was saying "Go this way" *points* then "But don't go this way" *points in the same direction* was he saying that's where Hibari is?

I don't know if this was the intent, but the impression I got, way that Mukuro was attempting to boost Tsuna's self-confidence through that whole fiasco. Am I right? It was cute, either way.

Also, if you want, I can send you a link to the scanned version of the KHR Alice story. I have it, but it's not translated ;

Nyuu~~ Good story. Funny. Cute. I liked it lots.

I'm gonna go look at your other stuff now. (assuming you have more, if not, it has been begged for a change in such to take place)

~Zeida
firedraygon chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
He, I love all the characters. Wonderful characterization! The VOI! and EXTREME! were placed very nicely. Not over done like it sometimes happens in other fics. _;

Please do keep up the excellent work!

~fd97
21321451 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
._.

I didn't think anyone else would like a combination of Reborn! and DtB.

*Shouts Haru-style* GO, TSUNA-SAN! FIGHT MUKURO WITH YOUR DYING WILL!

...

And Tsuna calls Ryohei "Sasagawa" (his last name) or "Onii-san" (I don't actually remember the title). I think, probably, Tsuna saying "Ryohei" is too informal...

Or is that just me?

ONWARDS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
leer chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
Aw! Good ending. This was a good ending though we didn't get to know why Mukuro did it. Chapter 5 is still my favourite... I can't find much to say about this.. other than I'm glad with the ending. There wasn't any problems with the text either but there was a sentence "but he never really a patient person to begin with". Should there be 'was' somewhere? I don't know. Anyway, I'm going to wait your next story with exitement Good work!