Reviews for Coming Home
JenEvan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This reminds me of tales (especially those in Chinese and Japanese folk tales) that spoke of humans who by chance stumbled upon a supernatural/celestial being, then was invited to their realm, stayed and explored there, before returning home, only to find that their trip of 1 week had actualy been 10 years in the human realm.

It is sad, especially to know that all the Sam knew to be familiar with are all dead and gone (parents, friendship) etc.

Somehow, the ending felt bittersweet: the sadness of losing something familiar, and the joy of discovering happiness anew.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Nice writing style and a good story angle.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
nice
Cman710 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Not too bad, not too bad at all. Not the most original of fics(I've seen a lot of these) but the writting wasn't that bad. My only irk is that it's been too many times before.
Hearts of Eternity chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Omg, that was an awe-inspiring read of such fantasical proportions that not even all the languages of Earth could describe this properly! Even from the very first lines, I was drawn into this reality of the distant future in which Sam returns to a place that was once a home for him. There was such subtle emotions and meanings behind everything that I read that it was breath-taking in the same way as standing on the summit of a mountain. You've managed to capture the feelings and reality of absence and life brilliantly in this! I was swept away from Sam's thoughts and emotions and how real you portrayed them. My God, reading this was just like... it was... indescribable is probably the best word I can think of.

I know that it says that it's complete and that this is probably only a one-shot, but with this fic, you've risen some questions within me that I wish could be answered. Now I'm curious as to what sorts of advendures Sam and Mikaela embarked upon in space along side their Cybertronian friends, the life that they now lead together in space and beyond, and what place Sam now calls home, be it another planet or the Ark itself.

Nonetheless, this was an amazing, breath-taking piece that will forever be remembered by me! It has been an immense pleasure reading this! Even if this remains a one-shot, or if by some stroke of cosmic luck you wish to further this, I wish you all the grandest luck with your future endeavours!
dandyparakeet chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Wow. I like it so far. Why did they return to Earth, though?
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Well portrayed. Thank you.
Soului chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I love your take on this and I love your idea about Sam and Mikeala going out into space with the 'Bots. Is this going to be strictly a one-shot, or is there hope for a multi-chapter fic? Maybe set in those 10 years in space? You have a lot of talent, your writing style is well developed, the flow is good. Technically speaking, I have no concrit to say. Keep up the great work!
Talia chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This is an interesting and different twist on the future "what-ifs". I don't believe anyone has ever written about this particular idea before.

Congrats on the innovation and for a well-written vignette. The philosophical bent at the end was a nice ending. Hopefully, you may decide to pursue this AU-verse even further.
Tobias chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I love how this is starting, keep it up!