Reviews for With a Feather
Antsloth chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
omg this is so cute ;_;
vienx.001 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
i like the story.. too bad it just one shot..
hope u write more tokka..
thx the story
Edainwen chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
owwww this is cute n lovely thanks a lot hahahha yes i expect that of toph x)
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Naw, adorable, almost sickeningly sweet. Well written though, you managed to write this with very minimal dialogue, quite the accomplishment.
theVillage1diot chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was perfect!
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
that was hilarious! omg and amazing and perfect. hahahaha i loved it :) that was perfection
darkstarspanky chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I must say, this story was most excellent. It was all so very Toph and I couldn't imagine a more realistic scenario for Toph and Sokka to end up engaged. You actually had me wondering, 'Why didn't Toph know it was Sokka?' (which was most likely your intent, but still) And then resolved it soon after with Toph posing the same question, which made me laugh at myself.

A great read; I'm glad you posted it!

Also, I agreed with a great deal of what you wrote in your profile (it had me nodding my head!). Just thought I'd tell you that, LOL.
TiramisuSam chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This is so cute! haha yeah and i really liked the way you didn't use names until the very end. Its creative and it makes it more interesting. So... good job lol
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wonderful! I love it.

Thanks for writing.
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hilarious! A true gem! :)
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Lmao .. absolutely perfect.
Rast chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This whole thing is great, and the ending is absolute perfection.
that one little guy chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Holy crap, that was awesome. You had me grinning. XD
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
D'aw. Love how your last sentence could mean more than one thing, and how in-character Toph was - it's just so like her to try and find suitors that way. Although it seems like Toph and Sokka hadn't met before (or at least weren't as close friends as they were in the show), perhaps she could have said his name or done something else in recognition of him?
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Nice job! Cool concept and nicely executed. I couldn't help but feel the end was a bit on the fast side though for the amount of drama you were trying to convey. I still enjoyed it though. :)